What's new

***Fail***

I think they were saying it was someones crew dragging their racecar back to the pits or off the course.
That is in the rollers just outside Ojos negros, fields on both sides of the road with fences. The only way out is on the road. This happens way to often which is why the spectators show thier appreciation by pelting them with beers. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to tow down a live course where you know your going to get bombarded.

I've seen plenty of accidents from stupid shit like this, STAY OFF THE FUCKING RACECOURSE!!!!!

That is in the rollers just outside Ojos negros, fields on both sides of the road with fences. The only way out is on the road. This happens way to often which is why the spectators show thier appreciation by pelting them with beers. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to tow down a live course where you know your going to get bombarded.

I've seen plenty of accidents from stupid shit like this, STAY OFF THE FUCKING RACECOURSE!!!!!
I'm a little confused, because I don't know that area.

Do you mean the tow-er should piss off and leave the tow-ee sitting dead in the racecourse?

I'm a little confused, because I don't know that area.

Do you mean the tow-er should piss off and leave the tow-ee sitting dead in the racecourse?
Pull them back into a field and wait for the race traffic to go by. Do not go on the fucking racecourse. Being farm fields on both sides, there are gates. This is how all the spectators get in and park. There is zero need to tow down a live racecourse.

Pull them back into a field and wait for the race traffic to go by. Do not go on the fucking racecourse. Being farm fields on both sides, there are gates. This is how all the spectators get in and park. There is zero need to tow down a live racecourse.
OK, that makes sense. The "only way out is the road" part threw me.

OK, that makes sense. The "only way out is the road" part threw me.
They only way between Ojos and hwy 3 is that road. The fields do not interconnect.

This would be like some dipshit at KOH deciding he needs to go up chocolate thunder during the race and breaking down halfway up. Then his buddy goes in to try and winch him out. How well do you think that would go over?

439288300_122149970048180478_6283581749904463370_n.jpg

Top Back Refresh