What's new

***Fail***

440570949_10219121030656104_1381431078150594432_n.jpg
We had a guy do that in our township. It de-gloved his nut-sack and tore into his right thigh deep enough to see his femoral artery pulsing. I was in the back of the rig woo-wooing him in to the ER and it took me a minute to figure out WTH was going on. It's not every day that you see a set of nuts outside of their sack! :eek:

Goose stepping fucker needs to get the old “drug behind a horse” treatment until he gets a clue.
The dragging behind a horse isn't for him. It's for all the others that might act like him.
How is that person not afraid to leave their house. Make Wyoming the wild west again.
Because the last guy who did it didn't get drug behind a horse.

We had a guy do that in our township. It de-gloved his nut-sack and tore into his right thigh deep enough to see his femoral artery pulsing. I was in the back of the rig woo-wooing him in to the ER and it took me a minute to figure out WTH was going on. It's not every day that you see a set of nuts outside of their sack! :eek:

Bet you liked it.

:flipoff2:
well, he did say he was wooing him :lmao::flipoff2:
pumped-woooo.gif

~25 years ago I saw a safety presentation that included a guy who had his nuts popped out from having the leg straps on his harness too loose
:eek::barf: I still remember it and I still keep my harness snug.

This guy better be about to detonate a nuke to warrant this kind of maneuver while surrounded by traffic (can click on link to watch video).

This guy better be about to detonate a nuke to warrant this kind of maneuver while surrounded by traffic (can click on link to watch video).
Link no work. But I guess you're in the right thread for that. :flipoff2:

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 8.17.20 AM.png

If you click on "video on facebook", it will play :flipoff2:
You don't think I tried that dumbass?

I wound up getting it to work by extracting the URL from the page source and pasting that in a new tab.

Code:
https://m.facebook.com/100085167521871/videos/new-feature-trailbossnationchevy-gmc-chevyrunsdeep-savethesquares-chevrolet-chev/971232534440991/

Edit: And the BB software keeps fucking it up trying to embed so I had to post it using the code tags

Top Back Refresh