What's new

***Fail***

Somebody added blinker fluid to the headlight. What a bonehead.:shaking:

3481713467626.jpg

I am pretty sure I have witnessed a few divorces at the fuel dock :laughing:
Right?

We have a fantastic arrangement, I back the trailer down and she drives the boat on:smokin:
The first few years were a living hell!

I pointed out that someone would have to do it if something happend to me, may as well be you:laughing: Now she's better than I am!

Tex-Mex restaurant Tijuana Flats declared bankruptcy. Closed 11 locations & new owner(s) are to reinvigorate the chain-

1000007255.jpg

Work paid thousands of dollars to have these automated soap dispenser and we're still using the basic manual operated ones. The things people do to qualify for a "green building" amazes me.

Yep. Ours only work with like 1 brand of foaming soap, and it's not the brand that our cleaning crew supplies.

For some reason we've (the other guys in maintenance) have modified them in all sorts of ways and they still suck and barely work. Plus they're battery powered (fucking alkaline AA batteries, 4 per dispenser) , and the cabinets you have to get in to change the batteries have some weird voodoo hinges/clapses instead of just being regular cabinets.

'ultra pussant' wash right on the counter? Then I saw Bay area it's making sense now.

Top Back Refresh