What's new

***Fail***

same as asking if the blade on the other end has hydraulic adjustment,

Go ahead and just stay in here. You fit well. :flipoff2:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Heres a picture since words seem to be difficult for you to comprehend.

Camber of rear blade. The cylinder in the OP doesn't adjust camber.

images

Go ahead and just stay in here. You fit well. :flipoff2:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Heres a picture since words seem to be difficult for you to comprehend.

Camber of rear blade. The cylinder in the OP doesn't adjust camber.

images

same as asking if the blade on the other end has hydraulic adjustment,
:laughing:
That is a copy and past for you, since your own comprehension insult just came full circle

Good thing you are here too, as he asked about hydraulic camber adjustment, not toe (which is visible). :rolleyes:
There is obviously camber adjustment on the blade (look inside the red box).
Blade.png

Doesn't look like its hydraulic though (or if so it may not be hooked up) as I only see 2 hydraulic lines going to the tractor and they are attatched to the cylinder that controls offset.

Aaron Z

image_53318.png

There is obviously camber adjustment on the blade (look inside the red box).

Doesn't look like its hydraulic though (or if so it may not be hooked up) as I only see 2 hydraulic lines going to the tractor and they are attatched to the cylinder that controls offset.

Aaron Z
It’s hydraulic. Pretty common blade. Series 155, maybe?

I like that back blade. Does it have hydraulic adjust for camber as well?

Its a Deere 155 blade, they stopped making them in the 90's and are getting harder to come by, there is nothing Ive found that compares to them anymore. Are you referring to pitch? This one jut have hydraulic for offset, but does have an adjustment for tilt. I have another one that has hydraulic tilt/offset. None of them ever had hydraulic angle, which is what I need the most.

3 fucking protesters and it makes the news. Meanwhile Americans are getting fucked sideways by the new administration and crickets........ This shit is mind blowing.

FWIW I plan on dining there frequently when it opens. Haven't even seen a menu. I hope they serve Jewish cuisine.

Its a Deere 155 blade, they stopped making them in the 90's and are getting harder to come by, there is nothing Ive found that compares to them anymore. Are you referring to pitch? This one jut have hydraulic for offset, but does have an adjustment for tilt. I have another one that has hydraulic tilt/offset. None of them ever had hydraulic angle, which is what I need the most.

Yeah, I think what we call camber here you are calling angle. Dropping one end of the blade lower than the other end to create the crown on the road. The blade I have now can only have that adjusted by changing the length of one of the top link bars, really slow and annoying.

The last couple of pages arguing about the cylinder in the pic that adjusts slip angle (our terminology) are pretty funny :laughing:

Stolen from FB.

Attachments

• 161724546_2130846043724362_3269317643594819412_n.mp4
    233.9 KB · Views: 62
WTF would anyone know to search "safety chains" on a fucking wreck. I certainly didn't realize safety chains saved the day with that one pic posted here.

Searching is hard.

I bet you have issues getting google to give you the answer you are looking for too. :flipoff2:

Searching is hard.

I bet you have issues getting google to give you the answer you are looking for too. :flipoff2:

Searched. Maybe you shoulda named it better:stirthepot:. You only had 3+ people ask for a link. I bet you expect us to "like" your shit too. Fail

Top Back Refresh