What's new

***Fail***

Searching is hard.

I bet you have issues getting google to give you the answer you are looking for too. :flipoff2:

Are you trying to appear a special kind of fucking stupid and unable to follow your own context?

if so, good job, you’re doing great

I think OCC has moved on to trucks...

160565332_2482041335276045_6207233536940728828_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_oh...jpg

Jumping out of that, landing under it and running must have been crazy!

Spotted at the car wash. Loud bang in 3.....2.....1.....

photo54538.png

FFC29EE6-E6BA-44A5-B1C3-88A50F354717.png

You guys got some badass vacuums out there!!! Never seen those.

We just have the r2d2 cans with about 6' of hose. And they cost a buck for about 2 min of mediocre suction at best

The few times I’ve used them, they always seemed to be stopped up with something from a prior user.

You guys got some badass vacuums out there!!! Never seen those.

We just have the r2d2 cans with about 6' of hose. And they cost a buck for about 2 min of mediocre suction at best

Delta sonic for the motherfucking win! Free vacuums and they really suck!:flipoff2:

The few times I’ve used them, they always seemed to be stopped up with something from a prior user.

Filters are probably clogged.

The guy vacuuming his fuel fill door...maybe he is vacuuming out the road dust around the cap?

Damn, I sure as hell wouldnt be standing there fiddling with the pump, nor filming it.

With the way most pumps are set up these days, the fastest way to shut it off would be put your hand up where the nozzle goes and push up on the flap (like you were sticking the nozzle back in).
if it's an older pump with a flip up lever at the base of the handle, you would flip it down instead.

Aaron Z

With the way most pumps are set up these days, the fastest way to shut it off would be put your hand up where the nozzle goes and push up on the flap (like you were sticking the nozzle back in).
if it's an older pump with a flip up lever at the base of the handle, you would flip it down instead.

Aaron Z

If you don’t want gas all over you, drive off and pull the pump off. It has a valve in it that will shut off. Either that or find the red emergency shut off.

Aaron Z

Don’t all pumps have a bright red emergency shut off button?

On the stores here too. If the pump catches fire it doesn't really make since to put it on the pump.

I’m sure the pumps here can also be shut off remotely as well but I’m surprised they can’t be at the pump, you know, in case the store attendant is too busy (like in the case of the above video) to shut it off.

I’m sure the pumps here can also be shut off remotely as well but I’m surprised they can’t be at the pump, you know, in case the store attendant is too busy (like in the case of the above video) to shut it off.

The button is outside on the wall with a sign that says emergency shutoff. If you put your hand in the hook for the nozzle the pump will shut down.

The button is outside on the wall with a sign that says emergency shutoff. If you put your hand in the hook for the nozzle the pump will shut down.
Exactly. In his case he was already soaked with gas, reaching through the spray to hit the hook/plate and shutoff the fuel would have been faster than trying to figure out where the emergency shutoff is (its not clearly visible at any of the stations I frequently use).

Aaron Z

Top Back Refresh