What's new

***Fail***

Came across a video ad for this? Do you suck at backing up to trailers? Are your alignment skills terrible? Can't just distance? Want to add 40 unnecessary lbs to the back of your truck. Well I have just the product for you

Came across a video ad for this? Do you suck at backing up to trailers? Are your alignment skills terrible? Can't just distance? Want to add 40 unnecessary lbs to the back of your truck. Well I have just the product for you

I just throw my 5yo in the back and she guides me in every time.

Don't ask the wife to help, it just ends up in a fight. :shaking:

Engineers need work too...

715LN608SrL._AC_SL1128_.jpg

Totally forgot about this until seeing this post :homer:;

a few years back, in the back of a clearance shelf in a mom & pop auto parts store down at the beach., I found a simpler version of that under 1/8" of dust . its So old the sku/PN wasnt in their 2 tone monitor database any longer, so for $25 bucks i'm the proud owner of this novelty contraption/ doorstop...

I would never consider going anywhere near the 7,500 lb weight rating but at the time, my line of thought was that it might be handy for solo hookup of smaller utility trailers up to 3,500 lbs or so in the yard where the wheels sink in and wont move without a fight.

There's nothing like it i can find anywhere on the internet so its gotta be rare-ish. ( but we all know rare doesnt necessarily equal valuable...)

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6732.jpg

Last edited:

I suck at lining the ball up, :laughing:

Drive with a trailer, no issue. I'm positive I can drive a tandem as well. Back up for miles. All of that. But lining up that damned ball on the hitch? fuck me sideways. :laughing:

I think that should qualify as a tasable event.
No shit a good hand taser to the neck would shut that bitch up. I could never be a cop and put up with shit like that.

Me when I get pulled over I am the most polite person you’ll meet. Last year got pulled over for doing 72 in a 55 in my c10. I think it helped that I looked like homeless dude that just got done wrestling in a ditch. I just got done cleaning the underside of the cone so I was completely filthy.

I got a warning and told she was surprised that old pos could go that fast!! Fucking used my white privilege card on that deal.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's awesome!!
I was waiting for them to snap the main line instead of just popping a head (or was it the whole 1.5" or 2" line that they snapped off?).
All that could have been avoided by keeping the steering wheel straight and backing up instead of trying to turn around...

Aaron Z

I was waiting for them to snap the main line instead of just popping a head (or was it the whole 1.5" or 2" line that they snapped off?).
All that could have been avoided by keeping the steering wheel straight and backing up instead of trying to turn around...

Aaron Z
Or stopping when they heard the clearance sign hit. They just slammed through it like it wasn't there

god damned liveleak blocked at work.

Not all heroes wear capes. :beer:

So that right there is a double whammy for me.

In high school, I took automotive. In the freshmen tool crib, there was a fire suppression system linked to the entire shop area. Every year, and I mean EVERY YEAR a Freshman would clip it with a wrench or something. We'd spend the rest of the day mopping up. The entire shop area would kick on.

Also, I was a mechanic for U-Haul for a few years. The shit you wouldn't believe....:laughing:

Top Back Refresh