What's new

***Fail***

20210205_095512.jpg
20210205_101552.jpg
20210205_101523.jpg
smoke got out:eek:.

Who replaced that rusty taped piece of shit with that even rustier piece of shit?

smoke got out:eek:.

That'a fuckin ugly. Was the old piece with the rubber tap u strapped to the wood? Looks like with the rubber tape in the cgb it would of isolated the flex from ground potentially allowing the flex to be hot.

20210205_123755.jpg
That'a fuckin ugly. Was the old piece with the rubber tap u strapped to the wood? Looks like with the rubber tape in the cgb it would of isolated the flex from ground potentially allowing the flex to be hot.

It was shorted under a 2hole strap.

It's cloth and rubber insulation inside the armor flex and had some kind of connection to three wire romex under all of that tape and that's where it shorted.

This is only for the well and the disconnect that feeds this one is in similar condition.

I made that repair so they could have water and told them to call a electrician to install a new subpanel and conduit to the well disconnect.
Added pic.

Last edited:
kraut wagon failed me today.

pushed the button and nothing.
2 year old starter is dead. failed just like the OEM one, pretty much no warning.

oh, and it's 9 degrees outside, so fucking sweet.

Pretty impressive rim damage considering it's wearing a solid tire.

Imahaftadisagree, rims made for solids, no lip, bead or ridge to provide unneeded rigidity, and they've peeled an edge back a couple times, I'm thinking 90 seconds a wheel with a hammer and it's good from 10 feet....

Imahaftadisagree, rims made for solids, no lip, bead or ridge to provide unneeded rigidity, and they've peeled an edge back a couple times, I'm thinking 90 seconds a wheel with a hammer and it's good from 10 feet....

what is the point of smooth tires? looks like its sitting in snow, that cannot get around at all

Even with a floppy rim you gotta hit something really hard to get a point load like that with a solid tire. I never said it was hard to fix. Just impressive to break.

Even with a floppy rim you gotta hit something really hard to get a point load like that with a solid tire. I never said it was hard to fix. Just impressive to break.

I'm seeing it like he nicked the soft edge and gently smooshed it, not so much tacod the fuck out of it

Maybe he clipped the side of it on something and did that but to me it looks like he decided to drive over a curb at a speed that machine can't reach.
My bet would be that he ran the side of the wheel onto an ibeam (or something similarly immobile) at a scrap yard and tired to support that side of the machine plus whatever was being lifted on that corner of a beam and that is what bent the rim.

Aaron Z

The Boss :usa:

Bruce Springsteen got busted for reckless driving & DWI in Joisy...

I know, innocent til proven guilty-

:homer: another article states it happened on Nov.14, 2020 in a Jeep :homer:

Last edited:
The Boss :usa:

Bruce Springsteen got busted for reckless driving & DWI in Joisy...

I know, innocent til proven guilty-

:homer: another article states it happened on Nov.14, 2020 in a Jeep :homer:

If he didn't kill anyone ..and didn't crash....then who cares

Top Back Refresh