What's new

***Fail***

yeah, and those are the norm for the local concrete place.
the big ass trucks with a driven front axle and giant super singles up front. Cause mud is a much bigger problem here than actually fitting your truck some place.

Twin steer is the norm here.

9688+Mack+DMM+Casey+(Large).jpg

Not sure how I feel about cranking the starter from behind the vehicle either. Appears to be a good way for accidents to happen.

And has. I used to work for a company that lost a female driver to this very issue. Took the guys awhile to understand why she was standing at the rear of the truck for so long. She got squished and left on display.

There was a lot of fail in that video. Truck driver driving like an asshole with an unsecured load and a bunch of fucking lookie loos standing way to close filming shit. You could see the cylinders flying off like a rocket and eurodousche trying to film it with his tablet???

Fire that thing up and push the whole mess out of the water! Maybe the cameraman will step on the brake once it's on the ramp.

How did that happen? Dude tried a solo launch and forgot a few things while doing a few others in the wrong order or what?

That SUV cam back like it had a brick on the gas pedal! Thats either one very long and steep boat ramp to give it that kind of speed and time delay from unhooked to impact, or that idiot left it in reverse and set the parking brake and when the trailer popped of it released on its own. Or the driver backing it in bailed when the trailer came unhooked???

I believe it's 26s with 35s. That's right, the squatted truck crowd is too stupid to actually say a tire and wheel size

I thought it was being said in context to money.

ie. Got cash to add or 6s and 5s

But what do I know. I'm a pasty white rural Canadian

Top Back Refresh