What's new

Dogs of Irate 4x4

Babe, my 13.5 yo Blue Tick didn’t survive Saturdays bear attack, we put her down yesterday afternoon. My wife is heartbroken, my son is very upset. I’ll try to get my shit together and write something about her in the TP.

Love you girl, miss you so much.
2D0261B4-D6D8-4562-91E7-CB62EC853CFD.jpeg

She is with that pillow forever now.
Sorry to hear that. RIP Babe.

20220614_194232.jpg

Ranger on the mountain. He's so good off leash now. All that work paid off.

We just got back from playing ball when it's 98* out, now he's passed out on the kitchen floor.
is that your place in AZ?

Im not a dog person but we adopted this guy from the pound a week ago. I figure my 13 year old deserves experience with a fido. Hes pretty cool but wants nothing to do with water so far.
20220625_203408.jpg
Neither of mine have any interest in the pool. I’m ok with that since getting shaken on and rubbed against by wet dogs can kind of suck.

Dogs are just awesome. I have only come across a handful that were assholes, and it probably wasn't their fault.

Spent three hours today at a dog park because new big puppies kept showing up and Ranger Danger was having a very good time. Hosed him off when we got home. Now he's passed out asleep after sucking down two bowls of food.
20220621_183840.jpg

My middle daughter recently adopted this 13.5 year old doggie. 'Peaches' is almost completely blind and deaf. She had been bounced from home to home for a few years and was about to be put down. My wife and I are extremely proud of our daughter for giving that little dog a good remaining life.

1656566915732.jpeg

He gets grumpy if I stop loving on him. :laughing:

Our late American Alsatian used to do the same thing. He also had this habit of licking my hair (he did not do that to anyone else). I was never sure if I should be flattered or take him out back and shoot him.

Miss you, Maximus.

Top Back Refresh