What's new

Cigar Smoker's: What's in your humidor now?

Some recent ones. The under crown all decked out is very nice.

The new world is always good.

Come to find I love Drew estate and aj fernandez stuff
A6CB056A-41DF-49B3-89C5-21108FAB1F23.jpeg

88C147C6-8DB5-4BE6-9C27-C18256EF6790.jpeg
C87E279A-447A-44C6-ADCE-2E295A7FF4BA.jpeg

Subjective question, but are Olivas actually good? I've had a few over the years, mostly as part of a bundle, and was not impressed. Found them bitter. Not sure which ones, though.

Subjective question, but are Olivas actually good? I've had a few over the years, mostly as part of a bundle, and was not impressed. Found them bitter. Not sure which ones, though.
Some I like a lot, others not so much. I really like the Master Blends IIIs and the melanio "V", don't really like the nubs. Been awhile since I tried the nubs might give them another try before I totally dismiss them. The Nicaraguan robusto ones are a little strong but if I'm in the right mood I enjoy them in small doses such as half now, half in an hour or so.

I've been wanting to try them because I like the name :homer: but I get forgetful af when I make purchases.

Well, you realize that you must now order some, try them, and let us know how well they smoked. We all hope that afterwards you still feel well.

I've been wanting to try them because I like the name :homer: but I get forgetful af when I make purchases.

Get emails, buy samplers, that way you can try and compare diffrent brands that have simular taste profiles. then don't be afraid of seconds, some of them don't look pretty but smoke well and generally have the same taste as the labeled one.
Buy odd balls I was broke and took a chance on an a 20 package was triangle IIRC lable on the package was 'Indian Tobac" for $20. smoked one right after it came in, but was very dry so I stuck it in the humidor smoked on e a week till after a month they woke up and turned out to be very good, so good that the price had dropped to $15 the next month so I bought 2, next month 3, then there was no more. Finck out of TX was working up a blend for someone, they sold a bunch as a taste test, Honduran tobacco fantastic one iof the nicest I have ever smoked, so they ended up in their catolog under their name and I understood that the orignal customer used their own. IIRC they were kind of expensive at the time, Maybe I had better go off and look I haven't had an email from them in years
I used to get paper catalogs you can spend hours comparing costs, flavor profiles... but it is easier to do on line and you don't have to dispose of the catolog

Last edited:
A little humor for the day

Top 6 Health Benefits of Cigar Smoking
SPONSORED·Mar 21, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
65fc87141e2f265fc87141e2f4.jpg

Brought to you by: CigarPlace

article-65fc68c14f023.png

Smoking cigars makes you look cool, everyone knows that. But did you know there are also a lot of health benefits? It's true, enjoying a cigar not only shows everyone how manly you are but it pays off physically as well.
The Babylon Bee has put together the following list of healthy side effects of cigar smoking:
  1. Skyrocketing testosterone: You become more and more masculine with every breath of smoke.
  2. Cure for baldness: Technically it won't take away your baldness, but it will make you look cooler while you're bald.
  3. Toughens your sissy-boy lungs: Your lungs are WEAK! Toughen up those lungs, cupcake!
  4. Immunity from the woke mind virus: This is mainly because beta males hate the smell of cigar smoke.
  5. Protection for your knees, ankles, and other joints: You'll avoid all the injuries you would sustain if you were jogging instead of smoking.
  6. Upper body development: From fending off hordes of beautiful women drawn by your sheer animal magnetism.
Don't just sit there — go grab a cigar and start improving your health today.

I just ordered a few boxes to restock. I bought a sampler of Olivas, heard some good but never really had many. Turns out they were great so I bought 40 more. None of these were Nub, I've never had one. The ring/length on them is stupid, too, so I just won't bother with them.

Top Back Refresh