What's new

Cigar Smoker's: What's in your humidor now?

1695858661067.png

You can buy RP's vintage line as "factory seconds" too to save a few bucks. Supposed to be regular cigars that get rejected for ugly wrappers, while the fumas get mixed filler

The 1999s are my favorite :smokin:

Deadwood has quickly become my favorite brand followed closely by Asylum Insidious.

Regis is on sale again. Comes out to $70 shipped.

22489513-B1E5-4504-90AC-54CC1CBEF218.jpeg

Had a couple of these in the past couple-three days. Tried the first at the cigar store on a whim. Went back for another yesterday.

Might not be the best cigar I've ever had, but very likely the most enjoyable. Smooth, slow burn, easy draw, pleasant taste, did not get bitter at the end.

Alec Bradley Prensado. I think they are 48 x 7. $12.50 a stick!

Alec Bradley is like Rocky Patel, you really can’t go wrong with anything they make. :smokin:
I like them both. Most everything they do is top notch.

Nub's were awesome when they came out, then had some control issues, not they're back to pretty decent.

Ave Maria is also new to the rotation.

I like nub’s. They are our go to second smoke. We finish our first one, but want to hang out a little more and smoke, we grab a nub. Love the Nub camaroon. Catch them on sale for less than $100 for a box of 24.
Not a bad idea.

Toscano Antico 6" * 38, Box of 50
1707074649380.png

Toscano Antico 6" * 38, Tin of 5

Toscano Classico 6" * 38, Pack of 5
1707074717399.png

Toscano Antico 6" * 38, Box of 50
1707074649380.png

Toscano Antico 6" * 38, Tin of 5

Toscano Classico 6" * 38, Pack of 5
1707074717399.png
I need updates when you smoke a few. I always liked that size, especially when they're cut in half, but I never liked the taste of any of the Italians I've tried so far

I need updates when you smoke a few. I always liked that size, especially when they're cut in half, but I never liked the taste of any of the Italians I've tried so far
I like them, my dad likes them. They are tough in texture like holding a stick in your teeth at first.

I'm not a sophisticated smoker :homer: what don't you like about them and I'll try to figure out if the have that trait.

I like them, my dad likes them. They are tough in texture like holding a stick in your teeth at first.

I'm not a sophisticated smoker :homer: what don't you like about them and I'll try to figure out if the have that trait.
The last bunch I've tried tasted stale maybe? Like instead of tasting like cigar smoke they tasted like bitter burnt ashtray. I'm not sophisticated enough to taste flavors, I'm more of a good or bad kind of guy. The ones I had were definitely bad to me

Attachments

• 1000003013.jpg
    1000003013.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 7
The last bunch I've tried tasted stale maybe? Like instead of tasting like cigar smoke they tasted like bitter burnt ashtray. I'm not sophisticated enough to taste flavors, I'm more of a good or bad kind of guy. The ones I had were definitely bad to me
I've only had the Toscano Antico, but they didn't taste how you are describing. One of my dad's friend's doesn't like them and describes them as oily.

His preference are Garcia y Vega Gran Premio, so I don't hold his review very highly :lmao:.

I've only had the Toscano Antico, but they didn't taste how you are describing. One of my dad's friend's doesn't like them and describes them as oily.

His preference are Garcia y Vega Gran Premio, so I don't hold his review very highly :lmao:.
Who else is old enough to remember a late night radio show out of Texas sponsered by White Owl cigars. During the show the host would ask " What time is it? It's White Owl; cigar time!"

Who else is old enough to remember a late night radio show out of Texas sponsered by White Owl cigars. During the show the host would ask " What time is it? It's White Owl; cigar time!"
Not me. Lol.

Ror. Not that I can remember.

These have a taste and smell before lighting that I can only describe as spicy. After lighting them the spicy taste isn't as strong.

About 9 years ago I would occasionally sniff snuff, powered tobacco. The Toscano Antico have the smell and taste of that snuff that I describe as spicy.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh