What's new

Cigar Smoker's: What's in your humidor now?

Any of you all feel a nictotine buzz from cigars?

Obviously they aren't meant to be inhaled. Curious if enough gets absorbed through the mouth for a perceivable effect or is it strictly about the flavor?. I've never smoked a real cigar, but have dabbled with cigarettes from time to time. That shit is nasty but luckily I'm not hooked. Once every few years I may grab a pack. Don't know why, probably coincides with times I've been stressed.
No
I do not

Never smoke an Ashton VSG on an empty stomach.

In fact, it's a good idea to not smoke a cigar on an empty stomach, especially maduros and double ligeros.

Because they will work better?

If it makes you throw up, that was a good cigar :laughing:.
I got cigar sick once, barfing and all. I swear on my life I will never let that happen again, worst I've ever felt. I won't even look at a camacho now. Goddam red label was made by the devil himself.

Yeah, you can feel the nicotine. A full stomach and some sugar or candy on hand can help temper the rush. If you think you're starting to feel it just stop there. It never gets better.

This should definitely be your first real cigar. Cao Flathead 770.
20230913_194427.jpg

Obviously they aren't meant to be inhaled. Curious if enough gets absorbed through the mouth for a perceivable effect or is it strictly about the flavor?. I've never smoked a real cigar, but have dabbled with cigarettes from time to time. That shit is nasty but luckily I'm not hooked. Once every few years I may grab a pack. Don't know why, probably coincides with times I've been stressed.
My humidor is full to the brim. Let me know if you want to burn one sometime.

off to the cigar shop after work, I made a list from these pages

Those of you that like the Fat bottom betty, sweet jane, etc. A great similar cigar is the Drew Estate TABAK Red eye, and Negra. I assume the Kentucky smoked sweets are similar as tehy are drew estate as well.

My Go to are New worlds, and Undercrown. Predomo is always a win. La Gloria Spanish press is also good. I will try to update with some pics when on my phone.

This should definitely be your first real cigar. Cao Flathead 770.
20230913_194427.jpg

I'm a daily cigar smoker. Mostly full flavor sticks and Cubans. Cao Flatheads make me sick every single time I try one. Every time. Won't touch them ever again.

Today’s haul…y’all inspired some of these. Excited to try them

Attachments

• D29B9677-9A5B-4BDC-883F-EA290863857A.jpeg
    D29B9677-9A5B-4BDC-883F-EA290863857A.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 7E3A7E03-9934-495A-AFCF-7D00889C7AB4.jpeg
    7E3A7E03-9934-495A-AFCF-7D00889C7AB4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 5EBBA756-652D-4154-A135-FE05160EBDF5.jpeg
    5EBBA756-652D-4154-A135-FE05160EBDF5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Bought a box of Torano Exodus 1959 6x60 I've only smoked one but it was a pleasant smoke'
Not sure who sent me the bundle of "Factory Smokes" They are now a perminate member of my slowly growing stash

I was smoking a Warped Eagles Descent while I was checking cattle. I ended up bending a tie rod in the SXS so before dealing with the problem, decided to angry smoke the rest of the cigar. I ended up emptying my stomach and didn't feel well for a while. The only other time it has happened was with a Camacho American Barrel Aged when I just started smoking cigars.

1695858661067.png

Top Back Refresh