What's new

CB's Place

So my lift took a fork lift hit to one of the boxes they strap on top, in transit. I took pics and had the forklift operator note the damage on the bill of lading before I signed for it. 2 hoses got scuffed up, release handle got damage and all the hydraulic fittings are missing.
Bendpak has been good for it so far and I am expecting a tracking number this week.

KV1gHjY.jpg

Yep, I might even get Geno drunk and let him ride it up and down.

Nice! I picked up a Dual 4 post when i moved recently. The 2 post will sit in the other bay. Best of both worlds and all that.

I see you still have the motor swap project truck. Ever make any progress on the car?

Nice! I picked up a Dual 4 post when i moved recently. The 2 post will sit in the other bay. Best of both worlds and all that.

I see you still have the motor swap project truck. Ever make any progress on the car?

Wow! That's a sweet set up. The Tracker is still alive! Still over on the West side?

I got the project truck reliable to a point that I will let the womenz bomb the dirt roads in it and take it to town, weighing the cost of a reman LS and the value of used 06' cheby's it will stay a truck for a while longer. My 92' stepside is a prime candidate for an LS swap also.
Nova took a back seat to the Town Car that we have been traveling in. Town Car will get everything underneath replaced or rebuilt first. She let me do the Wheelit, breakit, fixit thing for 10 years with the buggy, now we are doing road trips and Sami wheeling.

You should do a build thread over here, Your welding, fab and mechanical skills would raise the bar a bit!
I know, Cool Starry bra:flipoff2:.

Last edited:
Wow! That's a sweet set up. The Tracker is still alive! Still over on the West side?

I got the project truck reliable to a point that I will let the womenz bomb the dirt roads in it and take it to town, weighing the cost of a reman LS and the value of used 06' cheby's it will stay a truck for a while longer. My 92' stepside is a prime candidate for an LS swap also.
Nova took a back seat to the Town Car that we have been traveling in. Town Car will get everything underneath replaced or rebuilt first. She let me do the Wheelit, breakit, fixit thing for 10 years with the buggy, now we are doing road trips and Sami wheeling.

You should do a build thread over here, Your welding and fab skills would raise the bar a bit!
I know, Cool Starry bra:flipoff2:.

Sounds like a solid retirement plan for you guys.

Still far west like always. Moved to a new place with a better shop in the same town. Broke off and played the single life for a while. Buggy has been sitting 98% complete for the last year while i work out adult problems. The goal is to get back to it this spring. Time and custody court will dictate that.

Kick is still going. I threaten to sell it every year but never do. It gets hunting duty and occasional back road run. Nothing special.

I've never been good with build threads. This may come as a shock to you :lmao: but i dont like other peoples opinions. :flipoff2:

Come on Shaggy, get a build thread going. AZ zuk bros will run this Suzuki section. 🤘🤘

My buggy project really doesn't fit in the Suzuki section anymore. Other than a fiberglass zuk hood and grill there's nothing suzuki left.
I sold the red samurai to a guy named Randy, who parted it and sold the tub to another guy named Randy. Sounds like the beginning of a joke.
And lets be honest, no one cares about a mildly built sidekick. So that's out.

meh, I had a hood, steering column and pedals, registered as a Zuk so Zuk.

Enno's Mongo was all zuk except for a Bronco glove box door, registered as a Bronco still a Zuk.

Never knew they make glass Sami hoods.

meh, I had a hood, steering column and pedals, registered as a Zuk so Zuk.

Enno's Mongo was all zuk except for a Bronco glove box door, registered as a Bronco still a Zuk.

Never knew they make glass Sami hoods.

Guy on Instagram makes a few a year. Comes already narrowed for a tube chassis. This is one of the early ones. The new version has a cowl built in now.

Guy on Instagram makes a few a year. Comes already narrowed for a tube chassis. This is one of the early ones. The new version has a cowl built in now.

Put it in general 4x4. That’s where my buggy build will go. Even though it still has a lot of Zuk to it. I’ll do it, if you do it!

Storms lined up for the next few days, should be some snow wheeling by the weekend!

Rim Country is Snowed in, 2-3 feet, too much for plow trucks, waiting for the grader, still coming down.

ZW7XFqd.jpg

OjDEKBZ.jpg

Last edited:
It's still coming down, dug a path in 3 feet of snow out to the shop, nappy time then tractor time.
XAYcF6z.jpg
grT9ZWm.jpg

Last edited:
Mo progress between snow storms, shot some concrete anchors this morning and got the top rail on.
uCx7gLf.jpg

Busy week, Granddaughter graduated HS and is doing well in an emt course at EVIT while holding down a part time job. She gets the Accord, serviced it, topped of the A/C filled it full of gas, poof gone.:smokin:
This replaces it and the Town Car so thin the heard by 1.:smokin:
2021 Chrysler 300s.

yuZQr6J.jpg
CGzbagB.jpg
BBCYDeI.jpg
0sEtAcB.jpg

d1ZD6wx.jpg

Those 3.6 pentastars shit and get with the 8 speed. Hard combo to beat for any domestic vehicle.

Replacement parts from Bendpak came in, Equalizing cables and Hydraulics done.
3Zzdugk.jpg

ii3wfsN.jpg

Top Back Refresh