What's new

CB's Place

Hill City, SD.
j4KizmGl.jpg
2ru5nJul.jpg
SVHxkwhl.jpg
X8Gza0Al.jpg

Canadian blizzard ran us out of South Dakota, 25s through Denver sucks giant donkey balls, made it to Colorado Springs. Then off to Old Town Santa Fe for 2 nights at the Eldorado Spa.

VBvJYFQl.jpg

VBvJYFQl.jpg
VBvJYFQl.jpg

VBvJYFQ.jpg

Last edited:
New drive shaft finishes this round, replaced suspension poly's, replaced tranny mount and tcase mounts, all new oem cept the poly's.

Phoenix Rack and Axle, Steve, turned this around in 2 days, Awesome service and excellent work.

1310 with toy flanges.

rHeX3TU.jpg

P2M9cQm.jpg

Out of a 1980-81 Ford F250 3/4 ton peecup.
BOM 603943 6
Dana 60 Semi-float

Tow pig gmc hydroboost shit the bed, power steering fluid out the weep hole. Payson Oreilly's, reman usa, lifetime warranty.
uWFTH9I.jpg

What are you doing with the Dana 60??

69' Nova is moving it's way up the list, hoarding for use or trade, need a clean rtr ls, also looking for a late model 12 bolt, 373 or 350 something, discs.
There is a 14 bolt and a set of stock sami axles out there also, rear has the long shaft out needs a bearing. also have a 250 six banger ran when pulled.

2 inches of rain last week, Took a cruise down to the Creek to check out the fall colors...

RgUidJx.jpg

bl8tnCm.jpg

TPtuY1H.jpg

ltqXIaq.jpg

Shitbox is running purty good so it's off to the Desert for some wheelin:smokin:
xgPPeon.jpg

VTTO71B.jpg

5Kymgjw.jpg
NLL6vwT.jpg

buggy lines are still there:)
wykvzru.jpg

Dogonmut is suppose to show up, saving the slick rock for when he appears.

RiAb3CA.jpg

This is from 06'. same trail Packsaddle/WillowSprings in the Goldfields.
Sami axles. Axles had 5:13's, TT mini spool, stock rear shafts. Front had a lunch box and TT Doubles Tough beerfields, 31"s. Ran that setup successfully for a few years. When I put 33" MT Claws on it I started breaking rear shafts, I tried calmonkey's rear harden shafts and snap one on the first run, I bought those shafts through Low Range, they would not warranty.
That was my last Low Range purchase,
I wheeled with the Low Range guys a couple of times when they first started up (Moab and Cottonwood), they built some really nice clean rigs that worked, tight group, fun to wheel with back then.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh