What's new

CB's Place

Arizona, about 10 miles as the crow flys from the house.:grinpimp:

Last edited:
qKzVt4J.jpg

Fires suck, roads are closed, typical 70 mile trip is 200 miles thru show low. The whole state is on fire and the winds are howling. Smoke from the Brush fire 40 miles down the hill.
bArtdAV.jpg

Stay safe up there with all these fires

Yep, thanks, both tow pigs are good to go, sanded and resealed the car hauler, bearings and tires are fresh, atv trailer is also ready and we have a place to go. Comes with the territory.

I know where it is. :flipoff2:

You must have packed 3 granola bars, 2 nalgene bottles, a bucket hat and your favorite Dick's shirt, hiking in, no way that toyo duh creeper van could make it past the first crossing.:flipoff2:

Last edited:
You must have packed 3 granola bars, 2 nalgene bottles, a bucket hat and your favorite Dick's shirt, hiking in, no way that toyo duh creeper van could make it past the first crossing.:flipoff2:

:laughing:

True. I haven't been in like 4 years. I actually had a rig that would go places back then. :flipoff2:

I am considering another sammi. I have a set of toy axles kicking around somewhere...

:laughing:

True. I haven't been in like 4 years. I actually had a rig that would go places back then. :flipoff2:

I am considering another sammi. I have a set of toy axles kicking around somewhere...

Holler if you need something, I have lots of worthless shitbox parts laying around. :p

I just might~ Found one semi local but the guy wants 35hundo for it... Needs a complete going through too, but it is bone stock.

That's a bit much, there is one here in the Village he wants $2500 and it's a no start, he wanted a tach dash and hasn't finished, I chased power to the coil, thru the puter then up to the switch, either the switch or fubar wiring, both difs, t case, and trany look wet. No cancer.

That's a good start! (pun intended). All sammi drive train and the 1.3? :grinpimp:

Can't vouch for it's running gear cause don't know. It is almost baby shit brown so there is that.

The Tonto closes tomorrow morning cause coronafire. So got the Zuk out for some light wheeling and Diamond hunting.

Poser shots
FqCrnQN.jpg

July 4th Village Parade. I spillt beer on camera:homer:
zv8HF5S.jpg

Last edited:
Forest may reopen Thursday, been raining enough the seasonal fire season is over. Meanwhile Yellowstone is open, The West gate is open Restaurants outside the park are open, booked 5 nights 1st week of Sept. Road Trip! No bus loads of slopes stinking up the attractions. Time to bust out the Whale.

Top Back Refresh