What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

There are probably plenty of what were formerly called "micro brews" that are now enlightened and now call themselves " craft brews". Of these, I'll wager many are marginal in terms of profit and dont want to endanger their market share with any political or sexual BS. Bigger ones like Sierra Nevada and Boston Lager may have a suasage in the game but I dont know. I used to love Henry Weinhards but dont see or hear of it anymore. Surprise to hear that Coors is "woke". Adolf Coors :beer:

Corona is owned by the :rainbow: Swilling owners of AB ? Do about 50 million Mexicans living in the USA know that ??

If that's true, I'll have to look elsewhere. Modelo is affiliated/owned by Corona ? Tecate ? Dos Equis ? Carta Blanca ?

Fuck, how about other beers ? Philippine San Miguel. Chinese Tsing Tao ?

Is PBR safe ? :laughing:
Modelo is in the AB-inbev corporate rollup too. Also mich ultra which is very popular with the wannabe high class redneck trash in my neck of the woods.

Thats Samael Adams you uncultured swine :flipoff2:

Looks like PBR and Miller is GTG? Its my Friday, I gotta buy beer
I've had cold PBR taste just like Sam Adams Boston Lager to me before :homer:

'course, I was in bumfuck Nebraska & all they has was PBR, so maybe just Stockholm syndrome :laughing:

Modelo is in the AB-inbev corporate rollup too. Also mich ultra which is very popular with the wannabe high class redneck trash in my neck of the woods.
Little known fact- it's legal in 43 states to drink and drive with mich ultra, as there's not enough beer in it to legally be considered an open container.

Little known fact- it's legal in 43 states to drink and drive with mich ultra, as there's not enough beer in it to legally be considered an open container.
the classic Ultra is 4.2% abv like most every other macro light beer.

i could see that being true of the waters like Miller 64 at 2.8% abv and bud select 55 at 2.4% .

Thats Samael Adams you uncultured swine :flipoff2:

Looks like PBR and Miller is GTG? Its my Friday, I gotta buy beer

Samuel L. Jackson beer is the only choice left.

giphy.gif

Here is what they have to say about the Bud Light Marketing team:
WiltedUncomfortableAss-max-1mb.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is dylan just the current 15 famous minutes or what? Never heard of him before and suddenly on beer cans and selling chick clothes.
As a man he was known for acting in theatre, I think the "book of mormon" was his big role.

He was and is big on tiktok for the women convinced by media that they need a gay best freind I guess.

Decided he wanted to be a girl and now every single thing he does is applauded by the left and micro analized by the right.

Honestly the pressure is probably going to kill the poor little fella, but then again he was at the Whitehouse trying to get old man Biden to support the sexual mutilation of children so fuck him.

This hasn’t been well received with some folks

Attachments

• DE77DF11-D936-4DAE-A2F3-120CECC35B08.jpeg
    DE77DF11-D936-4DAE-A2F3-120CECC35B08.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 73
As a man he was known for acting in theatre, I think the "book of mormon" was his big role.

He was and is big on tiktok for the women convinced by media that they need a gay best freind I guess.

Decided he wanted to be a girl and now every single thing he does is applauded by the left and micro analized by the right.

Honestly the pressure is probably going to kill the poor little fella, but then again he was at the Whitehouse trying to get old man Biden to support the sexual mutilation of children so fuck him.
He did all of that right after they closed the door on his play, the next day he decided to find a new way to get attention. Lets play girly dress up.
he's a dude in a dress mocking the whole thing. It's a giant acting role that has made him way more famous than Book Of Mormon ever did

He did all of that right after they closed the door on his play, the next day he decided to find a new way to get attention. Lets play girly dress up.
he's a dude in a dress mocking the whole thing. It's a giant acting role that has made him way more famous than Book Of Mormon ever did
If dood is doing it as large scale trolling, that's admirable at some level :laughing: If he's serious, that's just sad.

Dropping Bud light sounds great, but the parent company is huge and covers many other brands, So finding one not tied to AB parent company will be tough.
It quit being AB back when stella artois bought them?
There was a huge uproar about it not being an American company any more. and It's gone farther than that now.

Dropping Bud light sounds great, but the parent company is huge and covers many other brands, So finding one not tied to AB parent company will be tough.
It quit being AB back when stella artois bought them?
There was a huge uproar about it not being an American company any more. and It's gone farter than that now.

The brands were already posted.

InBev bought them in the early 2000’s, I think.

Was fortunate to spend some time at the AB HQ in St Louis… before the Ferguson debacle.

Man, how times have changed. The great 'real men of genius' commercials seem like yesterday. Hopefully they do the #gowokegobroke thing, fuck 'em

I'm going to the local cheap beer. Laker. Ontario beer in canuckistan. Fuck AB. But I'm too much of a cheap **** to throw of the 5 busch lights I had left...
:barf: fucking tranny bullshit!

I saw some video saying he posted the first day as a joke, and got so much attention he rolled with it.

Top Back Refresh