What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

ideology is more important that profits, to them. just like Communists. they dont care, if they sink a company, so what? move on to the next one.

corporations have been taken over by the communists.

I don't believe that. In some instances maybe, but plenty of these corporations are still profit driven.

You may be on to something with that ESG bullshit.

I’ve been seeing it all over LinkedIn. I refuse to participate.

My BIL is a recruiter for tech companies. He purposely ignores almost anyone who has pronouns in their bio or resume, and he’s not the only one doing that. I read an article recently mentioning companies were likely to overlook anyone who put pronouns in their bios too. It’s almost like companies want people to think they’re all about that ESG but actually pretty much hate it the way most of the rest of us do.
I dated the HR Director for a large Memphis based company for a while. She does the same, she wont say it in public but she says all they/them bring is drama and its easier not to hire them than it is to fire them.

You may be on to something with that ESG bullshit.

I’ve been seeing it all over LinkedIn. I refuse to participate.

My BIL is a recruiter for tech companies. He purposely ignores almost anyone who has pronouns in their bio or resume, and he’s not the only one doing that. I read an article recently mentioning companies were likely to overlook anyone who put pronouns in their bios too. It’s almost like companies want people to think they’re all about that ESG but actually pretty much hate it the way most of the rest of us do.
Same. They are always telling us to add our pronouns and participate in the activities to "track our growth". I refuse. I don't give a shit what you do with your body or other consenting adults, im just not participating in virtue signaling. If you are confused just call me my name, what's so hard about that?

Also Texas97 the place I work at is all in on ESG shit, and is definitely obsessed about profit.

Country music superstar boldly leads artists deleting ALL Anheuser-Busch products from tours​

April 6, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Country singer-songwriter Travis Tritt is joining a long line of Americans including Kid Rock and other celebrities who are ditching all Anheuser-Busch products over Bud Light’s tone-deaf transgender Dylan Mulvaney campaign that has gone viral in a bad way.

Tritt made the announcement on Twitter Wednesday evening, saying “I will be deleting all Anheuser-Busch products from my tour hospitality rider. I know many other artists who are doing the same.”

Other artists who are deleting Anheuser-Busch products from their hospitality rider might not say so in public for fear of being ridiculed and cancelled. I have no such fear. https://t.co/YgjO9P03tR
— Travis Tritt (@Travistritt) April 6, 2023

He would go on to tweet hours later a picture of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” show teaming up with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey company, tweeting, “All the Jack Daniels drinkers should take note.”

The country music legend also responded to someone asking for a list of all Anheuser-Busch products, happily providing one, “Here they are.”

I will be deleting all Anheuser-Busch products from my tour hospitality rider. I know many other artists who are doing the same.
— Travis Tritt (@Travistritt) April 5, 2023

All the @JackDaniels_US drinkers should take note. pic.twitter.com/W0d9lMoSxq

The products include Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Light, Rolling Rock, Busch, Natural Ice, O’Douls, Red Hook, and others.

Here they are. pic.twitter.com/dkGaNawNBa

Tritt’s next performance will be on April 14 in Hinton, Oklahoma. He seems to be getting a ton of support for taking his stance.

The singer is just the latest figure to take a stand against Bud Light teaming up with Dylan Mulvaney in a promotion that celebrates the transgender’s “365 Days of Girlhood,” which many have criticized as nothing more than a promotional stunt. It was released on April 1st, so many thought it was a joke. Unfortunately, it was no joke and now many are boycotting Anheuser-Busch products over the move.

On Monday, singer Kid Rock blew away a number of Bud Light cases during target practice to make his opinion on the matter known. That video has gone uber viral. It has also triggered leftists.

He turns to the camera in the video and shouts, “F*** Bud Light and f*** Anheuser-Busch!” Americans evidently roared with approval.

Kid Rock in MAGA hat fires at #BudLight in FU video message: 'Grandpa's feeling frisky'Kid Rock in MAGA hat fires at Bud Light in FU video message: 'Grandpa's feeling frisky' · American Wire News
— American Wire News (@americanwire_) April 4, 2023

Mulvaney was born a biological male. In the campaign that was launched over the weekend, the company sent packs of Bud Light featuring the transgender’s face on them to him. Mulvaney called the cans his “most prized possession” on Instagram. The transgender also posted a video showing him drinking one of the beers in a bathtub.
Well damn
He would go on to tweet hours later a picture of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” show teaming up with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey company, tweeting, “All the Jack Daniels drinkers should take note.”

The gay community seems pretty big and very quick to "latch on" to things... I would bet they gain more customers then they loose.

Yea but isn't there a pretty significant portion of the gay community that is not on board with the trans- they- pronoun community? :confused:

Not sure... I would assume they are in the idgaf category.

I assume most people who already dring B- will continue to do so and shrug it off.... even more so for any of tgier other products.... where as if your gay/trans/rocketship this may be the new "in" thing to support. I mean they put a dude with tits on the can... thats a pretty huge nod to them.

Yea but isn't there a pretty significant portion of the gay community that is not on board with the trans- they- pronoun community? :confused:
I have no idea either, but wasn't there recently posted an article about a gay bar allowing only men and women?

That would be awesome, have the Gays gang banging the Trans people.

gang bang=> cowboys and indians.

The gay community seems pretty big and very quick to "latch on" to things... I would bet they gain more customers then they loose.
The gay community probably seems much more populous to you in the SF Bay area than it actually is…:laughing:

i highly doubt the beer drinking fruitcake community will offset the staunch conservative bud light drinker population they’ll lose. But their seltzers may see a spill over uptick in the alphabet squad.

now that I think of it, if anheuser Busch would have just queered up the bud light branded seltzer products instead of its primary beer offering, it could have been a nothing burger; “Oh bud light seltzer is for f@gs and queers? No shit, that’s what we’ve been saying for years!”:lmao:

The gay community probably seems much more populous to you in the SF Bay area than it actually is…:laughing:

Could be... or it could be that since it is much more accepted here and not where your at, that it is much larger in your area then you realize. I dont know.

Could be... or it could be that since it is much more accepted here and not where your at, that it is much larger in your area then you realize. I dont know.

There's a lot of truth to this. I've asked the principals and guidance counselors at our small 400 student district just how many gay students we have had without being too specific. They all said "you'd be surprised, there's always several in the building but they do a great job of hiding it"

People here have mentioned the ESG, which is a real and big thing in the financing world.

I think the other aspect is the people who populate the upper echelons of these corporations. They are all the "laptop class"; bourgeoise, overly-college-educated, people who all live in exclusive condos in ultra urban areas.

These people have never held a real job, they have never had to work with their hands, they have never experienced poverty or lack of food, they are the furthest thing from "working class" that you can possibly get. Since they live in these insulated bubbles it breeds this perverse ideology that we only catch glimpses of on the youtubes.
Quoted for truth.

There's a lot of truth to this. I've asked the principals and guidance counselors at our small 400 student district just how many gay students we have had without being too specific. They all said "you'd be surprised, there's always several in the building but they do a great job of hiding it"

Social contagion

Are there any breweries that aren't woke with the taste the rainbow bullshit? I'd like to support one that isn't but it seems all of them are showing support one way or the other.

Except it's not.

Guinness is a dark beer but it's not thick.

People who don't like Guinness either have never drank it or tuck their weiners between their legs like Buffalo Bill.
Never been a guinness fan, or dark / stout beers in general.

And a bunch of my irish mates would always say it was because I never had it fresh. Well fresh is a little difficult when the nearest brewery is at least an ocean away.

However, for many years at the Earls Court Boat Show in London in early Jan, the Irish Tourist Board would have a large display to promote the yacthies sailing across to Ireland in the summer. The display was a large bar that sold Guinness, which was supposedly brewed fresh the previous day and flown over specifically for the boat show. There were at least a couple days lost in London after spending too much time quaffing fresh and very tasty Guinness. The stuff we get here in the US does not taste the same in any manner.

Unfortunately I have not traveled to the UK for the Autosport International show in Birmingham, so don't get those extra nights in London to hit up the boat show.

Reactions: IGT
Social contagion
We do have that currently. There's a group of kids that are making a big deal out of them being "gay" now that it's a buzzword. It's doubtful that any of them really are. They all come from shitty homes so it's most likely a cry for attention.

The others they are talking about that were quiet about it are legit. I know a couple of them. They came out after they graduated and one lives with his boyfriend in Chicago.

We do have that currently. There's a group of kids that are making a big deal out of them being "gay" now that it's a buzzword. It's doubtful that any of them really are. They all come from shitty homes so it's most likely a cry for attention.

The others they are talking about that were quiet about it are legit. I know a couple of them. They came out after they graduated and one lives with his boyfriend in Chicago.
I have found that many do not make their sexual preference an issue because they don't want it to be an issue.

Am I the only one that believes there is .gov financial support for these corporations that are sticking their necks out with these advertising campaigns? Grants or subsidies, or guaranteed .gov contracts?

I have a hard time believing that there isn't some reward for this. The higher ups had to discuss this for weeks or months prior to making a decision.

It's to boost their ESG scores so they can get money from creditors.

It's also why if you work for a big globohomo corporation they obsess over you "voluntarily" disclosing your pronouns everywhere.

ESG is being pushed by several of the big capital companies like Blackrock and Vanguard.

My buddy calls them "fucking fags", then goes home to his boyfriend. :laughing:

Same. They are always telling us to add our pronouns and participate in the activities to "track our growth". I refuse. I don't give a shit what you do with your body or other consenting adults, im just not participating in virtue signaling. If you are confused just call me my name, what's so hard about that?

Also Texas97 the place I work at is all in on ESG shit, and is definitely obsessed about profit.
One of the pointy heads came out to do an inspection and gave me the "I'm shem/them/they" and asked what my pronouns were.

Uh..... Mr? WTF are you even asking?

No, SF has the highest concentration by a large margin:
FEAE1A45-5722-4BE5-8A80-712F5A7AA7F7.jpeg

7517D795-3770-445E-8167-663A7FD79042.png

No, SF has the highest concentration by a large margin:
FEAE1A45-5722-4BE5-8A80-712F5A7AA7F7.jpeg

7517D795-3770-445E-8167-663A7FD79042.png
Interesting that San Jose is on the lowest rates list, being that close to SF.

Must be kind of a suburb effect, the gays want to live in the big city which leaves the rest for families etc.

I don't know about that list as Knoxville TN has been rated as one of the gay friendliest cities....:barf:

Interesting that San Jose is on the lowest rates list, being that close to SF.

Must be kind of a suburb effect, the gays want to live in the big city which leaves the rest for families etc.
Yeah and it looks like it’s low again in the 2021 study too:
B01C80F5-F74A-4E61-9232-1AAD947A9922.jpeg

Last edited:
Corona is owned by the :rainbow: Swilling owners of AB ? Do about 50 million Mexicans living in the USA know that ??

If that's true, I'll have to look elsewhere. Modelo is affiliated/owned by Corona ? Tecate ? Dos Equis ? Carta Blanca ?

Fuck, how about other beers ? Philippine San Miguel. Chinese Tsing Tao ?

Is PBR safe ? :laughing:

Corona is owned by the :rainbow: Swilling owners of AB ? Do about 50 million Mexicans living in the USA know that ??

If that's true, I'll have to look elsewhere. Modelo is affiliated/owned by Corona ? Tecate ? Dos Equis ? Carta Blanca ?

Fuck, how about other beers ? Philippine San Miguel. Chinese Tsing Tao ?

Is PBR safe ? :laughing:
From what I can find after doing a little digging....every major brewery has gone woke. I'm not finding anything that doesn't support them in some fashion. I'd be fine with "we take no sides and just want to brew beer"....even if it was shitty beer. :laughing:

Again, I think the majority of the population really doesn't care but damn, my hypocrisy only goes so far.

Top Back Refresh