What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Same as Gillette .

And Coca-Cola sent out a list of suggestions on “how to be less white “

Lone star is my favorite wrenching, yard work, and lake beer. I like it, and as an added bonus, nobody else will drink them.

Ice cold? Absolutely

Red cant be above 40°, blue you can stretch it to 45°. Otherwise you're drinking hairspray

E50CB794-7FCF-4205-A19C-6D1FD3A4FDEA.jpeg

This.

99% of Bud's customers are Billy Don with the 16" lifted SXS covered in Nascar stickers and Shingleripper A. Ramirez. Not exactly the types that celebrate trans diversity.

There's something going on.

Yea, you’re telling a billion dollar company who’s it’s customers are.

What if they are just a normal spread in reality? I mean you’re talking what the ads are showing you…

Fawk him, I like my natty light or Miller lite beers :flipoff2:

Don't bring Miller lite into this. You're on record slinging that natty light :flipoff2: it's like you wear your wife underwear in public but only put her dress on at home :flipoff2:

Ice cold? Absolutely

Red cant be above 40°, blue you can stretch it to 45°. Otherwise you're drinking hairspray

I lol'd thinking about holding a can of Aquanet at a Floores outdoor concrete :lmao:

Except it's not.

Guinness is a dark beer but it's not thick.

People who don't like Guinness either have never drank it or tuck their weiners between their legs like Buffalo Bill.
Or don’t care for bitter

I don’t like Guinness. Or IPA’s. Same bitter cringing disgust mechanism when I drink it.

Except it's not.

Guinness is a dark beer but it's not thick.

People who don't like Guinness either have never drank it or tuck their weiners between their legs like Buffalo Bill.
Dark beer to me all tastes heavy and thick. I have tried Guinness a few times and just can’t finish one. I even untucked my weiner one time.

Dark beer to me all tastes heavy and thick. I have tried Guinness a few times and just can’t finish one. I even untucked my weiner one time.
Best description I've heard yet is "it's like drinking a loaf of bread" I like Guinness though.

Top Back Refresh