What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

_nc_ohc=5PF3ERfF6jgAX_e9-if&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

I like Guinness and (some) IPA's. Maybe it's been a while, but I don't remember Guinness being bitter at all. :confused:
It’s bitter to me. That is the first word I would use to describe putting Guinness in my mouth.

And I’m not a bud drinker. I drink Pabst Blue ribbon and tequila.

It’s bitter to me. That is the first word I would use to describe putting Guinness in my mouth.

And I’m not a bud drinker. I drink Pabst Blue ribbon and tequila.
Okay, next time I make a beer run I'll grab a sixxer of it. I haven't had one in a long time... but I remember it being alot smoother than pbr. (I like pbr)

I like Guinness Draught better than the Guinness Extra Stout. The Draught has a nitrogen composition and Extra Stout has CO2. Drought is definitely thick.

Guinness in bottles or cans is not that good. It has to be straight from the tap. It's my favorite beer.

But since I no longer do much bar-hopping, Lone Star is my fave DD.

The most disappointingly mediocre beer known to man.

Give me Lonestar heavy or Busch light or Keystone WAaAaaY before yingling.

Nasty yankeee piss water

It is the oldest brewery so that part is cool. But $1.50 pitchers in college ruined it for me. $5 gets you drunk and covers the tip.

Am I the only one that believes there is .gov financial support for these corporations that are sticking their necks out with these advertising campaigns? Grants or subsidies, or guaranteed .gov contracts?

I have a hard time believing that there isn't some reward for this. The higher ups had to discuss this for weeks or months prior to making a decision.

Am I the only one that believes there is .gov financial support for these corporations that are sticking their necks out with these advertising campaigns? Grants or subsidies, or guaranteed .gov contracts?

I have a hard time believing that there isn't some reward for this. The higher ups had to discuss this for weeks or months prior to making a decision.
There’s got to be a reason that us normies aren’t aware of for all these companies to suddenly be pandering to what amounts to .01% or less of the total population.

I don’t get it either.

There’s got to be a reason that us normies aren’t aware of for all these companies to suddenly be pandering to what amounts to .01% or less of the total population.

I don’t get it either.
Exactly. How else do you sell your board of directors and CFO on alienating a large majority of your clientele? There has to be money changing hands in the background.

I don’t get it either.
My understanding is that AB has not entered into any type of contract or endorsement of This person or the trans community.

They simply made a run of Special edition cans for this person who apparently has some notoriety.

Now they are just riding out the free publicity.

They have done this many times in the past for different "important" or "famous" people. Just this is the first trans.

I don’t get it either.

There's absolutely something going on behind the scenes. This isn't just a couple of woke-ers in the boardroom getting their way.

:confused:

It's to boost their ESG scores so they can get money from creditors.

It's also why if you work for a big globohomo corporation they obsess over you "voluntarily" disclosing your pronouns everywhere.

My understanding is that AB has not entered into any type of contract or endorsement of This person or the trans community.

They simply made a run of Special edition cans for this person who apparently has some notoriety.

Now they are just riding out the free publicity.

They have done this many times in the past for different "important" or "famous" people. Just this is the first trans.
There’s literally a million other people, many of whom are actual women, in the US more deserving of a special edition can and all the attention than a man pretending to be a girl who makes his entire living mocking women by being a literal stereotype for clicks or views.

I just don’t get why literally every company is suddenly pandering to this “community”.

I'm guessing YUGE tax write-offs.

There’s literally a million other people, many of whom are actual women, in the US more deserving of a special edition can and all the attention than a man pretending to be a girl who makes his entire living mocking women by being a literal stereotype for clicks or views.

I just don’t get why literally every company is suddenly pandering to this “community”.
Oh I agree completely. Our society is now celebrating crazy people, just like it celebrates killing babies, riots, and destroying conservative views.

Does anyone else miss the days when Midgets were the weirdest thing?

ideology is more important that profits, to them. just like Communists. they dont care, if they sink a company, so what? move on to the next one.

corporations have been taken over by the communists.

It's to boost their ESG scores so they can get money from creditors.

It's also why if you work for a big globohomo corporation they obsess over you "voluntarily" disclosing your pronouns everywhere.
You may be on to something with that ESG bullshit.

I’ve been seeing it all over LinkedIn. I refuse to participate.

My BIL is a recruiter for tech companies. He purposely ignores almost anyone who has pronouns in their bio or resume, and he’s not the only one doing that. I read an article recently mentioning companies were likely to overlook anyone who put pronouns in their bios too. It’s almost like companies want people to think they’re all about that ESG but actually pretty much hate it the way most of the rest of us do.

Top Back Refresh