What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

[1- epidemic of violence against trans people]

See it everywhere but have yet to see it explained

From what I understand it's a self fulfilling genocide. The slightest pushback or failure to submit to their delusion will make them off themselves which is basically commiting murder.

They were pushing for a while that Black Trans Women were being murdered at an alarming rate which was true unless you compared it to Black men in general. The trannies actually had a better chance.:homer:

Wife’s cousin drinks this piss water. He’s severely overweight, loses his breath walking up the stairs and thinks masculinity is overrated, your typical bud light drinker.

Today, I sent him “bud light, when sucking another dudes dick isn’t gay enough”. Wife text me a few minutes later. I guess his ugly ass son and daughter have decided that they’re bisexual and he supports bud lights courage. He said I’m an asshole:lmao::lmao:

See it everywhere but have yet to see it explained

From what I understand it's a self fulfilling genocide. The slightest pushback or failure to submit to their delusion will make them off themselves which is basically commiting murder.

They were pushing for a while that Black Trans Women were being murdered at an alarming rate which was true unless you compared it to Black men in general. The trannies actually had a better chance.:homer:
Ok, I guess I never thought of suicide as violence. But I understand... in modern times every single thing that ever happens is someone else's fault. So yes, if you disagree with me and i slit my wrists over it, you basically killed me. Because we live in Ronald McDonald land.

Wonder what the new beer will be at the sandbar this summer. Lake Greenwood will never be the same.

Well...nvm I went to find a video of the sandbar so all of you could appreciate the "vibe" but the guy who posted the most viewed video supposedly got caught "in the act" with another male and his wife came to the fire station and beat his ass with a golf club. This is why we hang out at "volleyball point"

Ok, I guess I never thought of suicide as violence. But I understand... in modern times every single thing that ever happens is someone else's fault. So yes, if you disagree with me and i slit my wrists over it, you basically killed me. Because we live in Ronald McDonald land.
We need to stop the people responsible for the # 1 cause of violence against transgenders. :confused:

Kind of like the people that celebrate the guy that killed Hitler.

Im surprised no one has started posting videos of them shooting full bud light cans just to piss off the trans groups.

Everything about this guy reminds me of an episode of Ashton Kutcher's show Punked.

The dude was a second rate actor/ attention whore on Broadway, the pandemic shut down the play he was in and the next day he decides he's a chick. Or want's to pretend to be a chick.

HE is just a giant attention whore mocking whatever the trans community is.

Fawk him:flipoff::flipoff:

Wife’s cousin drinks this piss water. He’s severely overweight, loses his breath walking up the stairs and thinks masculinity is overrated, your typical bud light drinker.

Today, I sent him “bud light, when sucking another dudes dick isn’t gay enough”. Wife text me a few minutes later. I guess his ugly ass son and daughter have decided that they’re bisexual and he supports bud lights courage. He said I’m an asshole:lmao::lmao:
You need to correct him like I do when people call me an asshole. “It’s Mr asshole, get it right!”

All I can think of when I see that can is this tattoo…
F15B36A4-212B-4F17-8204-F06586EC37A6.jpeg

Attachments

• C6A25327-302D-4B5E-86FA-66F1CE68BE92.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 4
Keep it up, you're doing great.
Yeah I missed the hitler referance. I started posting the shooting post and lost service before I hit post. It should have been before that video.

Glad yuengling is finally in Missouri. I already switched before this though. :laughing:

Glad yuengling is finally in Missouri. I already switched before this though. :laughing:
The most disappointingly mediocre beer known to man.

Give me Lonestar heavy or Busch light or Keystone WAaAaaY before yingling.

Nasty yankeee piss water

So many questions... What does a joint decision mean? Is this son/daughter one person? :confused:

Fuckin hell. Natty Light is my go to, "I'm already drunk on whisky and vodka, I'll have this because it won't get me drunker beer"

Guess I'll just stick to vodka...

Last edited:
every suicide with a firearm is counted as gun violence.

it's like half of the statistics.

Top Back Refresh