What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Am I the only one that’s just absolutely baffled at these decisions. Same thing with pride night in hockey. I’m gonna go out on a limb here but I am betting that the alphabet community and Trannies are not huge hockey fans or drinkers of Bud Light. So why are they involving them who are nowhere near their core customer base into their business?. Now I can see if they are doing martinis and seltzer’s and The ballet or broadway shows .
because every company has an office of diversity and equity now.

TALKINGONTAP_JaclynSennerInterview.jpg

Am I the only one that’s just absolutely baffled at these decisions. Same thing with pride night in hockey. I’m gonna go out on a limb here but I am betting that the alphabet community and Trannies are not huge hockey fans or drinkers of Bud Light. So why are they involving them who are nowhere near their core customer base into their business?. Now I can see if they are doing martinis and seltzer’s and The ballet or broadway shows .
To normalize perversion and mental illness

Corporations are run by the woke.

This. I don't know what happened... but in 10 years we've gone from top level workers and executives being majority right wing, to being majority woke. Not just normal left wing liberal, but the new style full retard 'fall of Rome' type woke liberal.
The vocal minority screeches loud enough that it scares the sane people? IDFK

If Dylan had shotgunned all five of those I'd be suitably impressed to not be annoyed with this ad campaign. :laughing:

ABInBev is one evil globomegacorp and I haven't bought anything produced by them since they started buying up micro breweries and running them into the ground. I don't blame the brewers who cashed out, but I've never bought their beers again.

Well...same thing with the Nascar bullshit.

Once the closet door was cracked, it got blown off its hinges.

Fuck Bud Light but I tend to drink Budweiser exclusively, I like Coors Banquet but not all the time. Time to find new gas station beer

Reactions: IGT

Just more shoving of globohomo propaganda down our throats. Any way they possibly can. Even if it doesn't make sense.

I used to drink bud light 10-15 years ago. Then I pretty much stopped drinking it and now if someone gives me a can of it it tastes absolutely terrible. When I do drink beer I prefer Coors Original (Banquet... whatever the fuck they call it these days.)

If Dylan had shotgunned all five of those I'd be suitably impressed to not be annoyed with this ad campaign. :laughing:

Right?

Bud light is not sipped on in a bathtub dancing to hold music.
Bud light is used in place of water to keep you hydrated and just this side of drunk in 100 degree weather working on your rig in a gravel driveway.
Bud light is what you put on tap at the family reunion when you are trying to get lucky.
Bud light is the waterfall of empty cans that come pouring out of the car at a DUI stop.

Right?

Bud light is not sipped on in a bathtub dancing to hold music.
Bud light is used in place of water to keep you hydrated and just this side of drunk in 100 degree weather working on your rig in a gravel driveway.
Bud light is what you put on tap at the family reunion when you are trying to get lucky.
Bud light is the waterfall of empty cans that come pouring out of the car at a DUI stop.
thats natural light.

Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman
U.S.·Apr 2, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
6429d8db6d64f6429d8db6d650.jpg

U.S. — In a match made in heaven, a beverage that tries to pass itself as beer has hired as its spokesperson a man trying to pass himself off as a woman.
"For decades, we've been putting carbonated backwash in a beer can and pretending it's beer," said Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth. "Who better to represent our brand than a guy throwing on a dress and pretending he's a woman?"
Long a staple drink of people who hate actual beer, Bud Light felt putting Dylan Mulvaney's face on a can would also attract people who hate actual women. "As a man acting out the most horrendously offensive stereotypes of women, Mulvaney taps into the soul of people who despise real women," said Mr. Whitworth. "As a company dedicated to serving those who detest real beer, the partnership made perfect sense. The new beer can just shouts, 'Come, enjoy this atrocious substitute for the real thing'."
While a few in the media questioned the move, so far Bud Light fans have welcomed drinking out of a can featuring the face of a guy with a little girl fetish. "It really completes the experience," said Bud Light fan Mason Olsen. "If that dude with his massive jaw can pretend to be a little girl - well, I can pretend this is real beer. It's pretty inspiring."
At publishing time, activists had resumed calling for America to stop keeping trans people invisible.

Bud Light is far from my favorite drinking beer, but for general fucking around in the garage, doing lawn work, and sitting in my deer blind, it's been my choice for as long as I can remember.

I will not be buying it ever again.

This. Can't understand from amazing, strong horses, chicks with barely any clothes on, dogs, etc. Things that men would like and watch for a few seconds of a commercial to trans people?

I don't get it either and I have seen Mad Men! :flipoff2: What is the market they are hoping to garner the attention of?

I use to drink Bud Light when Corona or 805 was too expensive for me but I haven't had a Bud Light (purchased) in 10 years. I don't really drink beer much at all anymore (Jack and Pepsi mostly now). I will never but another for sure now though..........or any of their other shitty brands

This. Can't understand from amazing, strong horses, chicks with barely any clothes on, dogs, etc. Things that men would like and watch for a few seconds of a commercial to trans people?

I don't get it either and I have seen Mad Men! :flipoff2: What is the market they are hoping to garner the attention of?

I use to drink Bud Light when Corona or 805 was too expensive for me but I haven't had a Bud Light (purchased) in 10 years. I don't really drink beer much at all anymore (Jack and Pepsi mostly now). I will never but another for sure now though..........or any of their other shitty brands
Die scores and liberals, that's it. Once this run of cans is out people will be back to bud light and moved on.

Just an excuse to rob inbev of some cash

This. I don't know what happened... but in 10 years we've gone from top level workers and executives being majority right wing, to being majority woke. Not just normal left wing liberal, but the new style full retard 'fall of Rome' type woke liberal.

Are they woke, or do they believe it's in their best interest to act this way?

You know you guys, this was posted on April 1st, are we sure this isn't a joke?
you think it's a trap?

transgender activist posts it, company says no, bam they're anti alphabet.
company says yes to avoid the backlash from the alphabet, alienates most of their customer base.

seems like holding a company hostage if it really is just a joke.
I'll say this, other than the video posted above on instagram there's 0 mention of this anywhere on AB's website. It's not listed under campaigns.
Every news story I've read says that AB hasn't commented on it and they only cite this instagram post as proof that it's actually a thing.

edit:
I hope that if this isn't an official AB campaign that they sue the fuck out of activist for damaging their brand, but they won't, because that would make them look bad.

You know you guys, this was posted on April 1st, are we sure this isn't a joke?
In todays world, no I don't think its a joke. Can you imagine the outcry from the woke if it were?

I'm hopeful this breaks their back....

Top Back Refresh