What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

EA19AB3A-C9AC-4DA3-8F8C-113608E451B2.jpeg

Yup, long time jd user. Going to support local stuff now. :barf:
Likewise. I'm fucking done.

How hard is it just to make whiskey?

I've just about exclusively drank Jack since I started drinking in HS and I will never drink it again after seeing that bs.

Last edited:
So if someone uses Makeup and clothes and pretends to be black , they are racist and offensive , (Rachel Dolezol) but if someone uses makeup and clothes and pretends to be a woman , they are praised by everyone and get millions of dollars a thrown at them by companies ?

As long as you're not selling it, there's no "tax" crime they can raid you for...
Still a felony: TTBGov - Penalties for Illegal Distilling))

That said, the only guys I've heard of bring popped for it have been selling it or it was discovered while being raided for something else. I personally know a couple of folks that make shine, 2 are cops... to be honest, their likker sucks, but you should be able to make it without the gov being involved.

Still a felony: TTBGov - Penalties for Illegal Distilling))

That said, the only guys I've heard of bring popped for it have been selling it or it was discovered while being raided for something else. I personally know a couple of folks that make shine, 2 are cops... to be honest, their likker sucks, but you should be able to make it without the gov being involved.
Well that's fucked...i really hope when we die that's it. I don't think i could respawn into an even more fucked up world then we have now:homer:
:laughing:

Top Back Refresh