What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Anyone been to NFL games? I'm curious how beer sales are doing at games...if I recall they're the primary option at games so are people still buying it because thst's the only option or are people choosing not to drink at games.
When I was at Gillette about 9? Months ago all cups were solid white with no logo but it’s was AB product

Just hire Carl’s JR’s marketing team from 15 years ago.
baaa0fea39d3734cd91e9840399c2a95--charlotte-mckinney-glamour-photography.jpg

As a reminder:smokin::smokin:

Charlotte McKinney

"I have a PhD. I'm smart"
:homer:
nc_ohc=fEiP_jee7s0AX_NpHQD&_nc_ht=scontent-fml20-1.jpg

Clowns like this should be put down like a rabid dog, for the good of society, and childrens of coarse.

These days I'm not sure I'd bet on that. :homer:

Hmmmm . . . Lesby, Ann <-- is that trail of breadcrumbs sufficient?

It's 2023 I ain't taking a single fucking thing for granted. :laughing:
FFS, some of you are so dense you cannot recognize satire when it slaps you in the face.

Ex Wrench is at least trying to help

Don't take my word for it; go ahead & get pissed - trolls love that :laughing:
Get pissed at what? I'm beyond giving enough of a fuck about 98% of the things in the world why would I waste energy towards hating a potential wack-a-doodle?:homer:
FFS, some of you are so dense you cannot recognize satire when it slaps you in the face.

Ex Wrench is at least trying to help

Satire or not doesn't change anything about my day. All I'm saying is it wouldn't shock me if it was legit since we live in clown world now. 🤷

Hot tip at a sports ball event you bring Captain Morgan and buy a coke and you're GTG.
Obviously. :laughing:

Though I usually bring everclear because higher octane = less volume to smuggle.

Mainly curious if the boycotters are carrying over to stadiums as well and if AB stands a chance to lose their contracts there as well like shelf space at stores (or not). Can't find much online about it.

Anyone been to NFL games? I'm curious how beer sales are doing at games...if I recall they're the primary option at games so are people still buying it because thst's the only option or are people choosing not to drink at games.
I've been to a few Denver games this season and there have been very few bud light cans to be seen. Most people had cans of Modelo from my informal looking around at what people are drinking survey.

At the season opener they were giving away a tall boy of bud light to all ticket holders with Peyton Manning on the big screen obviously faking drinking a can of BL. Despite the free beer offer, I still saw very few cans of BL being consumed.

They have painted themselves into a corner that there is no safe way out of.

They so a 180 and it's seen as caving to the "MAGA" and the lefties and media destroy them constantly and endlessly.

They hold where they are and normal people, who actually buy their product, stay away and worse for them, they become attached by preference to other brands. Let's face it, Bud Light is a shit product that most buy because it's everywhere and cheap. This isn't BMW, Calvin Klein or something that people pay more for for a reason.

Fuck em. Wish to see more people and companies die this death

Truly amazing to me that companies have not realized that expressing political (or other touch-point) opinions or biases, is EVER a good idea for the bottom line. They will invariably offend someone, someway. Stay out of it all, sell the products, and let those products succeed or fail based on their marketable merits.

It's not rocket surgery. :homer:

Truly amazing to me that companies have not realized that expressing political (or other touch-point) opinions or biases, is EVER a good idea for the bottom line. They will invariably offend someone, someway. Stay out of it all, sell the products, and let those products succeed or fail based on their marketable merits.

They know, but they're beholden to investors, the largest of which are large investment firms like Blackrock and Vanguard who push this shit knowing it will tank stock prices so they can buy even more.

The problem for these companies is the risk of pissing those investment firms off is worse than doing what they know won't work.

Until fairly recently this was the widely accepted viewpoint. Then came this idea of corporate citizenship that brought along with it a feeling of social responsibility culminating in ESG scores that even the originators of the ESG scoring system admit is an abysmal failure. It just seems to have really accelerated in recent years and IMO we can probably point back to the disastrous Citizens United ruling as the primary impetus for that acceleration.

Because the people who run these things live in a fucking filter bubble. They don't realize there's a serious downside.

Top Back Refresh