What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Trump's endorsement may be tied to his reported significant investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, however. According to data reviewed by the Independent in 2023, the former president owned between $1 and $5 million in stock under an account called "DJT Trust — Investment Account #2."

It's always about the money.

They are selling bud light cheaper in Mexico than Tecate now, they'll make their money one way or another.

1.4B is a pretty good dent.

Kinda funny that they picked up Shane Gillis as a replacement for Mulvaney. The woke bitch that gets all the credit for the Mulvaney thing was swinging hard to steer away from the Gillis type. Gonna be too little way too late but the sportsball frat boys got their beer back.

Kinda funny that they picked up Shane Gillis as a replacement for Mulvaney. The woke bitch that gets all the credit for the Mulvaney thing was swinging hard to steer away from the Gillis type. Gonna be too little way too late but the sportsball frat boys got their beer back.
I would say a lesson has been learned.

I know it's a fantasy at this point... but it would be nice to see corporations all over slide back into selling stuff and keeping their mouths shut instead of being a harbinger of political shitfuck.

Did they actually pick him, or did he just keep drinking beer? Pretty sure that was just a protect our parks joke that he was gonna be their rep.

Listened to kid rock on JRE yesterday, bud light sent him 2 pallets for his birthday:lmao:

Did they actually pick him, or did he just keep drinking beer? Pretty sure that was just a protect our parks joke that he was gonna be their rep.

Listened to kid rock on JRE yesterday, bud light sent him 2 pallets for his birthday:lmao:
They actually made a deal with him.

I know it's a fantasy at this point... but it would be nice to see corporations all over slide back into selling stuff and keeping their mouths shut instead of being a harbinger of political shitfuck.
There are actors that I used to love (Robert dinero) that had to open their fucking mouth and now I won't even watch old movies I like with them in it.

Just seeing their face pisses me off.

How about people just shit the duck up and entertain us or sell fucking ice cream, or whatever

There are actors that I used to love (Robert dinero) that had to open their fucking mouth and now I won't even watch old movies I like with them in it.

Just seeing their face pisses me off.

How about people just shit the duck up and entertain us or sell fucking ice cream, or whatever
You're angry that they revealed their true colors rather than hiding that they're working toward your death?
just seems misdirected

You're angry that they revealed their true colors rather than hiding that they're working toward your death?
just seems misdirected
I believe he's angry that those famous people influence a huge number of random dipshits who take an entertainer's views as gospel because they think famous people are gods.

I believe he's angry that those famous people influence a huge number of random dipshits who take an entertainer's views as gospel because they think famous people are gods.
that makes even less sense though
of course the guy on the teevee is gonna be programming weak minds
the more open they are with their agenda the weaker the mind needs to be to fall victim, though

I really can't read that post in any tone other than confirmation of how people prefer the polished illusion to the honest reality

Last edited:
Correct. I’m not going to Subway because they have some sportsketball faggots in their commercial. When I see some “entertainer” or professional sports cocksucker in your ad it makes me not want to buy your product.

the more open they are with their agenda the weaker the mind needs to be to fall victim, though

I really can't read that post in any tone other than confirmation of how people prefer the polished illusion to the rough reality
It's the representation angle :laughing: I'd like my strong violent lead men to actually be strong violent men in real life.

Good actors are rarely those people. That's what makes them good actors. It's why I'd rather a person pretend to be retarded instead of casting an actual retard etc.

Actors having an opinion is breaking the illusions. It's the character that's neat. The script writer or author, even though they are often faggots as well.

If we can't separate the actor from the character, either they aren't a good actor or we are dullard audience

Correct. I’m not going to Subway because they have some sportsketball faggots in their commercial. When I see some “entertainer” or professional sports cocksucker in your ad it makes me not want to buy your product.
I'm going to subway because they are nearby and open and I need food.

Convincing people to buy franchises and expand and invest and such comes from sportsball people. They aren't for you and me, they are for others

But they never officially apologized. So fuck'um

I really can't read that post in any tone other than confirmation of how people prefer the polished illusion to the honest reality
How about just act/ make music/ sell us shit without being political? I get your point, but to me it's not really about hiding the woke agenda or programming weak minds or whatever... its just that I don't care, and it's not necessary for me to know Budweisers opinion on hot button political issues... just sell me some beer. I also don't need to know Brad Pitt's opinion on hot button political issues... I just wanna see World War Z pt.3.

Imagine we did this with religion. Imagine woke= 7th day Adventist, and Miller has commercials with a pastor telling you not to work on Saturday or you're going to hell because Saturday is the real day of rest according to God and you better be off the clock when the sun goes down on Friday.

Shut the fuck up Miller and just sell people your beer.

How about just act/ make music/ sell us shit without being political? I get your point, but to me it's not really about hiding the woke agenda or programming weak minds or whatever... its just that I don't care, and it's not necessary for me to know Budweisers opinion on hot button political issues... just sell me some beer. I also don't need to know Brad Pitt's opinion on hot button political issues... I just wanna see World War Z pt.3.

Imagine we did this with religion. Imagine woke= 7th day Adventist, and Miller has commercials with a pastor telling you not to work on Saturday or you're going to hell because Saturday is the real day of rest according to God and you better be off the clock when the sun goes down on Friday.

Shut the fuck up Miller and just sell people your beer.
either you're asking people to not have opinions, or you're asking people to hide their (objectionable to you) opinions from the public

All goods are produced by individual people, not some faceless robotic collective which exists autonomously.
People are gonna have their opinions regardless of your feelings on them, and they'll go about advancing the standing of their opinions whether they broadcast that action or not.

either you're asking people to not have opinions, or you're asking people to hide their (objectionable to you) opinions from the public

All goods are produced by individual people, not some faceless robotic collective which exists autonomously.
People are gonna have their opinions regardless of your feelings on them, and they'll go about advancing the standing of their opinions whether they broadcast that action or not.
People can have all the fucking opinions they want....they're not trying to sell me something. Grasp the difference?

People can have all the fucking opinions they want....they're not trying to sell me something. Grasp the difference?
but the people trying to sell you something will always have their opinions
and the money you give them will be used to further those opinions

so if you limit them from voicing their opinions you're only limiting your ability to choose whose ideology to support financially

but the people trying to sell you something will always have their opinions
and the money you give them will be used to further those opinions

so if you limit them from voicing their opinions you're only limiting your ability to choose whose ideology to support financially
How did that work out for said bud light?

It doesn't fucking matter what their opinion is. Sell your shit and shut your fucking mouth or suffer the consequences.

How did that work out for said bud light?

It doesn't fucking matter what their opinion is. Sell your shit and shut your fucking mouth or suffer the consequences.
Maybe you've been steeped in conservative thought for too long to get it.
It is the blind spot that allows conservatism to continue having undue legitimacy.

Top Back Refresh