What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

How did that work out for said bud light?

It doesn't fucking matter what their opinion is. Sell your shit and shut your fucking mouth or suffer the consequences.

The point I think he's making, is:

Would you rather give them your money (harder I don't drink bud light) and they support the causes you're against, but don't tell you,

Or,

Would you prefer they tell you what they support so you can not give them your money?

I might be getting a little off into schizoid territory here, but this is a common failing in human nature itself.

or 'among us' or any of the other games which pit an informed minority against a disorganized majority

it is very easy to draw conclusions why limiting the spread of information is always a bad thing unless you're a part of the minority wishing to punch above its weight
you're giving fringe ideologies undue advantages over your more mainstream ones

Last edited:
But they never officially apologized. So fuck'um
They never apologized because they’re not sorry they did it.
( they’re maybe sorry they got caught and it blew up their quarterly reports..)
They’ll return to seeking public approval by any means perceived as appropriate/ progressive soon enough.

Last edited:
The point I think he's making, is:

Would you rather give them your money (harder I don't drink bud light) and they support the causes you're against, but don't tell you,

Or,

Would you prefer they tell you what they support so you can not give them your money?
Oh I get it but if you're going to put your political/social opinions out there and you know your base customers are not going to like it....and then cry about it, go fuck yourself.

either you're asking people to not have opinions, or you're asking people to hide their (objectionable to you) opinions from the public

I'm not asking anyone to hide their opinions... im asking people to STFU.

I personally believe that we should end the war on drugs and legalize everything, and let people lawfully kill themselves with the chemical of their choice. I only share that opinion with close friends and here... and more often than not only when the subject comes up. I don't just dump that opinion in someone's lap. And also... I totally understand it's a wildly controversial opinion that's not going to get alot of support.

Now imagine I own a tire shop, and you have to listen to 5 minutes of my bullshit about how prohibition of narcotics has made the problem worse not better, all while waiting to get a patch in that 205/70 so you can use that last 1/32 of tread off it. Shit would get old. Even people that might agree with me will get turned off because they're just there to get tires... not endure some sermon on a subject that has nothing to do with my product or service.

I personally believe that we should end the war on drugs and legalize everything, and let people lawfully kill themselves with the chemical of their choice. I only share that opinion with close friends and here... and more often than not only when the subject comes up. I don't just dump that opinion in someone's lap. And also... I totally understand it's a wildly controversial opinion that's not going to get alot of support.

Now imagine I own a tire shop, and you have to listen to 5 minutes of my bullshit about how prohibition of narcotics has made the problem worse not better, all while waiting to get a patch in that 205/70 so you can use that last 1/32 of tread off it. Shit would get old. Even people that might agree with me will get turned off because they're just there to get tires... not endure some sermon on a subject that has nothing to do with my product or service.
Exactly. Its why on principle I dislike U2, Bono should shut the fuck up and sing his songs, not get involved in geopolitics and all that. It's how the Dixie chicks hung themselves.. shut the fuck up and sing, don't tell your country music loving, rebel flag waving audience that you're ashamed to be american. If you are the CEO of a major corporation and you want to chop your dick off, fine, go for it, but don't advertise that shit. Do your thing, sell your widget, and shut the fuck up.

Even people that might agree with me will get turned off because they're just there to get tires... not endure some sermon on a subject that has nothing to do with my product or service.
that's the cost of interaction, bro

people lately are just out and broadcasting that they're pedophiles
ain't that great? Don't even gotta wonder a little bit about them, just write them off entirely as a danger with no effort invested.

same thing with businesses
it's great that they're broadcasting their retardation loud and proud, makes it a lot easier to act accordingly

that's the cost of interaction, bro

people lately are just out and broadcasting that they're pedophiles
ain't that great? Don't even gotta wonder a little bit about them, just write them off entirely as a danger with no effort invested.

same thing with businesses
it's great that they're broadcasting their retardation loud and proud, makes it a lot easier to act accordingly

And pushback is what they need to get.

And pushback is what they need to get.
which will only happen if the information is made available
but people are clearly angrier at the information becoming available than what the information is telling them

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

which will only happen if the information is made available
but people are clearly angrier at the information becoming available than what the information is telling them

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png
Sitting back doing nothing so they will incriminate themselves further is pointless.

Yup. Unfortunately this is clown world where everyone seems to think that their opinions not only matter on a larger scale than reality but they think everyone needs to know what it is. :homer:

The left wants typically want everyone to know their minds and the right wants everyone to abide by theirs. In the grand scheme of things the majority just don't care one way or another.

It’s shit beer. My boycott will continue.
I never really cared for it but if what was available i bought/drank it.

This whole debockle just simplified and solidified that it will never be available or on hand with anyone so ill never even have to choose. Its that simple.

and what comes next is a push to further reduce parental rights
because clearly parents can't be trusted to decide whether to castrate their own children, that's the state's duty

Yup. Unfortunately this is clown world where everyone seems to think that their opinions not only matter on a larger scale than reality but they think everyone needs to know what it is. :homer:

The left wants typically want everyone to know their minds and the right wants everyone to abide by theirs. In the grand scheme of things the majority just don't care one way or another.

Just some observations, but there are lots of people that need validation of their opinions and really haven't put in the critical thinking or even have the intelligence for critical thinking, so they pop off with some opinion and are desperate for someone to agree with them. The www and mass media have always been a double edged sword, and admittedly it's getting harder to cut through the bullshit, the obvious BS is easy, but with AI, deep fakes, etc., it's going to get harder and harder. And there are still going to be lots of sheeple to fake/lead/corrupt.

and what comes next is a push to further reduce parental rights
because clearly parents can't be trusted to decide whether to castrate their own children, that's the state's duty

I reckon the state could raise better robots than the mothers that need so much assistance. I don’t like what I see when I imagine a few generations of state raised robots. Plenty of morons now think government is love.

How anyone could think genital mutilation of a prepubescent individual is not sickly wrong and cruel baffles me.
which is exactly why they're using it to grow the state

prop up a tiny insane minority until enough people adopt the fucked up thinking that it comes into common public view, then pass some laws where they'd never be considered otherwise

just like every state-manufactured terrorist psyop

I'll overlook anything that's got negligible downsides.

The tranny ax wound shit doesn't fit that category.

Top Back Refresh