What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Meh. No one should be photographing anyone in a locker room.
No the tranny wanted attention by being a man using the women’s locker room and that sick fawk got his attention.

The person who filmed it because it’s outrageous behavior that is permissible because of clown world needed to be broadcast for all to see.

They were rewarded with cancellation without effort. Do you have any idea how hard it is to,intentionally cancel a membership with that company? You can’t do it by phone, mail, or email, only in person with valid id.

Last edited:
Just because somebody is mentally ill does not mean they’re a pervert.
Pervert has more than one meaning. His use of the term is not that far off actually. Perversion is not always sexual.
1711112950761.png

Kid Rock is going on interviews pimping a Budweiser hat.

A while back Dana White signed a deal with them too.

The defense, by some, is that the boycott "made its point" and now it's time to "move on" and start buying Bud Light again.

But it does seem hard to ignore the fact that millions of dollars must be changing hands.

Thought?

I'd wear a budweiser hat for $5mm too

The defense, by some, is that the boycott "made its point" and now it's time to "move on" and start buying Bud Light again.

Again? :barf:

But it does seem hard to ignore the fact that millions of dollars must be changing hands.

Thought?

Hi, I'm corporate 'merica, nice to meet you.

Thought?
He outlined the deal they made pretty well on Rogan. He tried to get them to do a commercial of him shoveling money into the bed of a truck and taking a break and having a bud light :laughing:

I would guess that the majority of the people that buy from that company are the exact people he targeted with that post.

Pervert has more than one meaning. His use of the term is not that far off actually. Perversion is not always sexual.
1711112950761.png

I have asked this of engineers because they insist on absolute definition, correction and precision but like to use obscure and stupid words a lot :flipoff2:

In vert
Cul vert

and,

per vert

WTF is a "vert" ?? :confused:

:lmao:

I have asked this of engineers because they insist on absolute definition, correction and precision but like to use obscure and stupid words a lot :flipoff2:

In vert
Cul vert

and,

per vert

WTF is a "vert" ?? :confused:

:lmao:
turn

The Latin root word vert means 'turn. ' This root gives rise to many English vocabulary words, including vertical, revert, and convert. This root word can keep your word sense right-side up instead of inverting it by 'turning' you upside-down.

Well, pride month 2024 starts tomorrow; I sure haven't heard much about it.

That's my point. They're happening, and I'm fine with that. But as far as I can tell, the major corporations are staying out of it this year.
I don't watch TV or use Fakebook or Twatter, so I guess I'm relying on IBB to shove the rainbow excesses in my face along with conveying some level of outrage about them (the shit I wouldn't be aware of if not for their post about it :laughing:).

I don't watch TV or use Fakebook or Twatter, so I guess I'm relying on IBB to shove the rainbow excesses in my face along with conveying some level of outrage about them (the shit I wouldn't be aware of if not for their post about it :laughing:).
And again, my point is that this year there isn't any.

You’re gonna want to stay away from the Toyota forums this month. :flipoff2:

And again, my point is that this year there isn't any.
Cool :beer: Since corporate America's level of GAF about rainbow bullshit was purely monetary, it sounds like they learned their lesson from the blowback last year. Give it a year or two, they have the memory of a goldfish :laughing:

You’re gonna want to stay away from the Toyota forums this month. :flipoff2:
Homophobe :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh