What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Did you watch the video? He says a lot of things that a lot of conservatives say in this video.

About halfway through he starts to talk shit about both sides.
Now be fair - balanced mockery is multifaceted and implies that there is dipshittery on "both" sides; do you really expect FJC11 to appreciate that? :shaking:

:flipoff2::laughing:

Where was he when all of this woke stuff started? Silent, and not wanting to be the next target...
He's only poking fun at it because that's what the cool kids are doing these days. Woke culture flew too close to the son and got on the registry.

I miss the Colbert/Stewart combo, like a political yin/yang going back and forth in both directions.

Yes. He (the daily show) was funny 1998-2008. 2008-2012 it was kinda meh, and 2012-on it was not funny.
I remember watching someone on comedy central that I thought was funny 08-12~ but I can't remember his name. I think the dude had slicked back hair and wore glasses.

Probably was. He used to be funny.
It was pretty cool on the daily show in his early years.

He played a super conservative character, that kinda made fun of conservatives, but always had a point in the comedy that would prove the conservative viewpoint right.

Eventually he dropped the complexity and just played the super conservative in a way that just made the character look dumb. Then he got his own show and truly became dumb.

I remember watching someone on comedy central that I thought was funny 08-12~ but I can't remember his name. I think the dude had slicked back hair and wore glasses.
Stephen Colbert or possibly Steve Carell, but I think Corral was gone by then

Now be fair - balanced mockery is multifaceted and implies that there is dipshittery on "both" sides; do you really expect FJC11 to appreciate that? :shaking:

:flipoff2::laughing:
This guy isn't funny so yes you're correct I don't appreciate unfunny assholes.

Stephen Colbert or possibly Steve Carell, but I think Corral was gone by then
1718214665524.jpeg

Was the Daily Show ever funny post Kilborne?

As soon as they started pushing liberal BS the funny tanked. I find Trevor Noah amusing, but struggle to recall a single funny take on the Daily Show, I recall a couple between take commentaries (especially on accents) that killed, but as soon as he followed the script, meh.

Was the Daily Show ever funny post Kilborne?

As soon as they started pushing liberal BS the funny tanked. I find Trevor Noah amusing, but struggle to recall a single funny take on the Daily Show, I recall a couple between take commentaries (especially on accents) that killed, but as soon as he followed the script, meh.
Never saw Noah do anything funny once once he started the daily show. Some of his stand-up was really good before that. Afterwards no.

Top Back Refresh