What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

He's a lying piece of shit. Talking about how he didn't do the deal for the money and that the brand is "aligned" with them. What the fuck ever.

"They employ 65,000 Americans. They have thousands of vets that work for them. They spend $700 million a year with U.S. farmers using their crops to make their products and many, many other great things that Anheuser-Busch has done in this country," UFC’s CEO noted.

"I'm very big into law enforcement and military. And over the last, I don't know how many years, they've spent, like, $45 million taking care of these servicemen and first responders who have died, taking care of their families, scholarships for their kids and things like that. So I am very aligned with Anheuser-Busch," White expanded.

"Did you know that when there's big disasters, they shut the plant down and they turn it into a water bottling facility?" he added. "And they've bottled, like, 100 million bottles of water that they've sent out to disaster areas. I'm going to focus on the good that they do. We are very aligned in many different areas and that's why they're going to be my partner for the next six years."

He sold his soul and his ass. :laughing:

Watched the Hannity interview. Not seeing what makes him a lying piece of shit. If you follow Dana White he doesn’t give two shits what anyone thinks and speaks his mind so I don’t see the incentive to lie.

Watched the Hannity interview. Not seeing what makes him a lying piece of shit. If you follow Dana White he doesn’t give two shits what anyone thinks and speaks his mind so I don’t see the incentive to lie.
I guess you missed the part where he said it wasn't about the money and then basically rattled off what I am sure was a lawyer approved statement about how great AB is. :shaking:

I guess you missed the part where he said it wasn't about the money and then basically rattled off what I am sure was a lawyer approved statement about how great AB is. :shaking:

Funny I was wondering how you missed the part that both he and Hanity acknowledged all endorsements are about money…..BUT

Oh well. Doesnt really matter. Opinions are like assholes and all.

Funny I was wondering how you missed the part that both he and Hanity acknowledged all endorsements are about money…..BUT

Oh well. Doesnt really matter. Opinions are like assholes and all.
From the article I linked:

"When you do sponsorships, you definitely do sponsorships for the money, too. Money is definitely a part of it, but money was not the decision-making [factor]," White told FOX News’ Sean Hannity.

"There's more to being aligned with a sponsor, a major sponsor like that, for as long as I'm going to be… There are many other things that are important to me other than just the money," he continued. "And the people that were all involved in this negotiation, on every side, absolutely, positively know that my choice was not determined by money."

And then he went on to make every excuse possible about why it wasn't about the money... If it wasn't about the money, he should just advertise for them for free. :flipoff2:

Bud Lite spent $100 million to put themselves right back in the spotlight as everyone was starting to forget about their bullshit. :laughing:

As for the UFC, yeah I'd take a $100 million from AB too. Especially considering the UFC doesn't really give a shit what it's fighters have to say. Plenty of them are going to be publicly talking mad shit about Bud Lite one on some of the most viewed media on the planet. :laughing:

And then he went on to make every excuse possible about why it wasn't about the money... If it wasn't about the money, he should just advertise for them for free. :flipoff2:

You think Dana White needs the money? Also in that interview, it was noted there were other offers on the table. So yeah I believe him when he says money wasnt the deciding factor. Fact is Dana White probably could get most anyone he wanted as a sponsor. Dana also hinted at a notion of loyalty to a brand that was there when the UFC was starting out and struggling. Also if the good shit AB does is true and he isnt lying about that then dont see why his decision gets your panties in a bunch. Either way its silly to call him a liar or that he should do shit for free just because he wants to drive home the point that money wasn’t the primary factor.

You think Dana White needs the money? Also in that interview, it was noted there were other offers on the table. So yeah I believe him when he says money wasnt the deciding factor. Fact is Dana White probably could get most anyone he wanted as a sponsor. Dana also hinted at a notion of loyalty to a brand that was there when the UFC was starting out and struggling. Also if the good shit AB does is true and he isnt lying about that then dont see why his decision gets your panties in a bunch. Either way its silly to call him a liar or that he should do shit for free just because he wants to drive home the point that money wasn’t the primary factor.
Well, we can all see why you are so emotionally involved with the guy. Hope it works out for you. Not judging, if that's the lifestyle you want, more power to you. :laughing:

How old are you?

I always thought you were an adult, but anyone who has reached adulthood KNOWS above anything else that when someone say “it’s NOT about the money” it is 100% ABOUT THE MONEY.

It is one of the few truths of life.

How old are you?

I always thought you were an adult, but anyone who has reached adulthood KNOWS above anything else that when someone say “it’s NOT about the money” it is 100% ABOUT THE MONEY.

It is one of the few truths of life.

I like Dana’s response to you cry babies.

But when it comes to Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light, everybody talks about, ‘Oh you did it for money!’ Hey dummies, all sponsorship deals are about money. So when you talk about being a sellout, I have multiple deals in front of me. So it’s not like Bud Light showed up and they were the only option I had to get money. You know how f****** stupid that is?”

But when it comes to Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light, everybody talks about, ‘Oh you did it for money!’ Hey dummies, all sponsorship deals are about money. So when you talk about being a sellout, I have multiple deals in front of me. So it’s not like Bud Light showed up and they were the only option I had to get money. You know how f****** stupid that is?”
I don’t give a fuck about any of these people.

This isn’t my issue.

But i still find some humor in the naïveté of grown man thinking it’s not about the money.

EVERY THING IN THIS WHOLE FUCKED UP STORY from the sending of the can to a social media personality/ influencer, to the boycott, to this Dana guy…. Every fucking bit of it was about MONEY

I don’t give a fuck about any of these people.

This isn’t my issue.

But i still find some humor in the naïveté of grown man thinking it’s not about the money.

EVERY THING IN THIS WHOLE FUCKED UP STORY from the sending of the can to a social media personality/ influencer, to the boycott, to this Dana guy…. Every fucking bit of it was about MONEY

I really dont give a flying fuck what you think or find amusing. Especially when what you find amusing is the consequence of your own assumptions or you just ignoring whats been said in order to take a swing at me.

I guess for some odd reason you feel the need to spout off about money when the entire world already understands that ultimately a business deal is about money. No one, including me, has claimed otherwise.

Not my problem you cant grasp or find it amusing the concept that a billionaire may not be basing his entire decision off every penny. Then again he could be playing 3D chess and gonna make a bajillion more dollars.

If you’re familiar with Dana, which obviously you aren’t and more evidence of you talking out your ass, Im not gonna say he is a lying piece of shit. I wouldnt call him that even if he was just paying lip service to the company paying him 100 million dollars. I would understand he is just a savy business man.

200.gif

The very fact that the dumbass is having to defend himself just proves he is full of shit. One minute: "It's not about the money". The next: "Of course it's about the money". Pretty much the definition of a lying piece of shit. :shaking: :lmao:

I'd be willing to bet there wasn't another offer over 80 million.

They should be thrilled thought right, that's a pretty glowing recommendation for $100 mil, totally abandoned the tranny talk.

It will be fun to watch if the drinkers double down on not buying it though.
Not that ab is hurting for cash or anything, $100 mil is .18% of last years revenue...
$100 mil will be easy to make up when your selling .50 worth of beer for $18 a piece

It was a business deal, of course money was a deciding factor. Doesn't mean it was the only one. Not sure why some of you think it has to be all or nothing about just money. Business man going to do business man things, shyster or not.

Curious question, in InBevs shoes (note: not Bud Light), if you wanted to distance yourself from some prancing, cross dressing mental case; who else would you throw sponsorship money at?
Maybe this wasn't a part of the decision? Maybe they just wanted to get back into one of their biggest, most lucrative, and annually consistent deals that they had for the majority of the past 30 years? Dunno. And neither do you.

Yes, nearly 100% of respondents will most likely lead with "I'd rather see an apology" and/or "I want to see them burn to the ground, fuck them and the tranny piece of shit". We get it and I don't disagree. Bud Light has yet to see the advantage of apologizing.

Curious question, in InBevs shoes (note: not Bud Light), if you wanted to distance yourself from some prancing, cross dressing mental case; who else would you throw sponsorship money at?
prancing cross dressing violent mental cases, apparently

Big buys on NFL, MLB and SOCCER.

I have a low opinion of major league sports fans and believe they will buy the products they are told to buy.

A good commercial with dogs, frogs, or horses, in big market games like the Super Bowl and the World series.... I think they could save it.

But I would seriously re-brand at this point. Kill Bud Lite and rebrand the same swill under a new name with a new launch campaign.

Top Back Refresh