What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Agree, I'd be mad if a D politician were doing this, fucking stop that theater R's, do something productive

Unlike the Ds the Rs cannot promise free everything and emotional support for nothing.

To keep whatever little base they have, the Rs are using this trivia stuff to distract and pray on emotions.

Usually, people will go conservative with age and hard times. Not this moment in history.

Conservatives going nuts over bud light is about like Libtards going nuts over Trump....just another trigger.
Gonna have to serve somebody... who you servin'? Some fake POS that if they are alive in 10 years will be doing something else weird to get attention? Sorry not sorry right back atcha. :flipoff2:

as I sit here, it occurs to me the difference between the “D’s” and the “R’s” is how they play the victim. The “D’s” use it to move an agenda. The “R’d” just want to be a martyr.

But they both do it on every issue.

as I sit here, it occurs to me the difference between the “D’s” and the “R’s” is how they play the victim. The “D’s” use it to move an agenda. The “R’d” just want to be a martyr.
But they both do it on every issue.
the D's are openly progressives where the R's claim to be conservatives

so clearly one is trying to get their slice of your pie written into law while the other is pretending to drag their feet while going along with the flow

By your morals.
Trump helped all of us, wether you want to admit it or not. Through the economy, Middle East peace deals, deals with Canada and Mexico, trying with the border not letting what has happened under Biden. Like the list can keep on literally going. That’s pretty dang ethical….
Your prejudice is showing. Why don’t you go fight with the Ukrainians or go scream your faith in Gaza.

Trump helped all of us, wether you want to admit it or not. Through the economy, Middle East peace deals, deals with Canada and Mexico, trying with the border not letting what has happened under Biden. Like the list can keep on literally going. That’s pretty dang ethical….
Your prejudice is showing. Why don’t you go fight with the Ukrainians or go scream your faith in Gaza.
you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif

You guys keep pounding this dead thread like it's a drunk tranny on the floor of a filthy bathroom.

You guys keep pounding this dead thread like it's a drunk tranny on the floor of a filthy bathroom.
I like seeing updates on if its working
sadly it probably isn't, because losing money is perfectly okay when you're stockpiling influence

like how as a nation we don't need any sort of sensible budget, because sidestepping budgeting is the whole reason we have a fiat currency

Top Back Refresh