What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Do either of them offer a non-alcoholic carry? Asking for my boyfriend.
This is the best tasting and lowest calorie carb no alcohol beer I've found.

I think just bud, budlight, and the spinoffs could be profitable. Outsource the brewing and just focus on distancing themselves from AB. Prance those ponies across America and watch the customers come back.

I bet he could even get some big country stars to back him with capital.
Possibly, but do you really think he doesn't want the brands that bear his name back? I could see not wanting to include everything AB owns under the umbrella, but I can't imagine he doesn't want the Busch brands back.

Budlight is more heterosexual than Michelob ultra. Both are flaming gay but ultra sucks dicks because they love the taste.
Yeah, but some of the regular Michelob beers are decent. The original lager and Amberbock are pretty good. Never see them anywhere anymore. Busch Gardens here has the Amberbock on draft in a couple spots, but you gotta go out of your way to find it even in the park.

Yeah, but some of the regular Michelob beers are decent. The original lager and Amberbock are pretty good. Never see them anywhere anymore. Busch Gardens here has the Amberbock on draft in a couple spots, but you gotta go out of your way to find it even in the park.

Never been a fan of anything miller or Michelob at all. Tried lots and lots of beers when my brother drove beer truck and I always circled back to Coors light because it doesn't have a beer taste. Yes I drink sparkling, alcoholic water and no, I don't fucking care. :flipoff2:

:lmao:

Have you been reading his other posts? :flipoff2:

I barely read anything, sometimes while speed skimming I'll catch a keyword and reply but that's about the extent of it. :laughing:

This is the best tasting and lowest calorie carb no alcohol beer I've found.

Mediocre. It makes pu want to think it will be great

Athletic makes a better eye pea a lot beer.
I barely read anything, sometimes while speed skimming I'll catch a keyword and reply but that's about the extent of it. :laughing:
I quit drinking about 4 years ago.

I quit drinking about 4 years ago.
Groovy, I don't drink much these days myself but if I don't feel like drinking with everyone else I sure as shit don't drink non alcoholic beer, I'll just drink water, juice, pop whatever.

Seems like quitting meth and switching to bath salts because it feels the same to go through the motions without the side effects of getting a buzz and stealing catalytic converters and copper wiring. :laughing:

Groovy, I don't drink much these days myself but if I don't feel like drinking with everyone else I sure as shit don't drink non alcoholic beer, I'll just drink water, juice, pop whatever.

Seems like quitting meth and switching to bath salts because it feels the same to go through the motions without the side effects of getting a buzz and stealing catalytic converters and copper wiring. :laughing:
TF is pop?….

I’d expect this from someone where ‘hoppy beer’ is discussed in great deal by guys who drink Bud Light.
bd5077_5679551.jpg
images (1).jpeg

:flipoff2:

Do either of them offer a non-alcoholic carry? Asking for my boyfriend.
Bud Zero wasn't bad. I picked up a case for one of my quitter friends, tried one, didn't hate it. Better for you than drinking soda, and I like the taste of cheap beer. Wound up on a kick of drinking one of those with dinner during the week instead of soda.

Free stuff from your BUDdy.

Now, the company has begun a new contest where people willing to turn over their email addresses get chances to win free National Football League Sunday Ticket subscriptions or gift cards to the NFL's store.

"To participate, all you have to do is set up an account on the site, click a button on the site, and see if you’ve won. There is no requirement to buy anything, including Bud Light,"

I play pool at the local dive bar. Old guys, at the bar, don't GAF about "That Little Fairy". "BL is my beer and fuck you". And yes, 3/4 of the bar is BL.

Still, if Bud products were the only option, I would have saved a lot of money on beer. :barf::homer:

Since day one I’ve suspected he’s faking it all.
Taking the piss, and making bank.

Jotting it down for the future

For those not watching this....

The cliff notes are,Ted Cruz and Marsha Blackburn are after Anheuser Busch due to the idea Dylan Mulvaney's content is designed to appeal to young people, those below 21. Partnering with someone who's targeting young kids / minors is against the beer institutes guidelines that prohibits marketing alcohol to minors.

Top Back Refresh