What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

The no-show was especially jarring because Budweiser was an official sponsor of this year’s City of Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. So even when it lavishes money to woo customers to a free event, beer drinkers stayed away in droves.

Edit: looks like it’s old news and a mega repost from the previous page. Oops. Not HGTD the post.

Looks like someone won the stupid grand prize. Now i'm starting to feel bad for the rank and file. they had noting to do with it but are going to suffer more than the puppet heads and all approved this. More than just that one lady needs to be fired. Good thing the alphabet people are supporting the companies that supported them.

Looks like someone won the stupid grand prize. Now i'm starting to feel bad for the rank and file. they had noting to do with it but are going to suffer more than the puppet heads and all approved this. More than just that one lady needs to be fired. Good thing the alphabet people are supporting the companies that supported them.
This.

I feel bad for the blue collar level folks who had nothing to do with this but are going to lose their jobs.

This.

I feel bad for the blue collar level folks who had nothing to do with this but are going to lose their jobs.
they'll find new ones, maybe even working for better people
My dad and I were talking about something similar this week with the yellow freight closure. At the end of the day the same amount of freight still needs to be delivered, Yellow's surviving competitors will need additional employees to take up the slack.

The same will be true for beer. If you look at the charts, Inbev's competitors sold a proportional amount more beer to the amount that Inbev didn't. Pretty quick they will need to be hiring to keep up with additional demand.

The third dude waling away and hiding is face from the camera really ties the video together.
I’m sure he is sick and tired of stupid ass comments about budweiser and tranny fluid with cameras in his face. There is only so much stupid repetitive shitty jokes you can hear before you just walk away because you e heard them four times in the last 15 minutes and none were original.

as others have said...easiest week of work for them. Sit at the booth not serving beer and watch bikers. Isn’t that why you want to “work” at this event?

"Time for the Bud Light Treatment" - Social Media Erupts After Skittles Partners with Far-Left Group Which Supports Sex Procedures for Children and Places "Black Trans Lives Matter" On Its Packaging | The Gateway Pundit | by Cullen Linebarger

IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

My dad and I were talking about something similar this week with the yellow freight closure. At the end of the day the same amount of freight still needs to be delivered, Yellow's surviving competitors will need additional employees to take up the slack.

The same will be true for beer. If you look at the charts, Inbev's competitors sold a proportional amount more beer to the amount that Inbev didn't. Pretty quick they will need to be hiring to keep up with additional demand.

Are you familiar with the real world?

Zero profit will be put towards infrastructure. If theres not a huge tax writeoff involved... its not happening. They'll just ask current employees to work more hours, if they dont... They're not a 'team player'. They'll get wrote up or some other silly notion.

High appointed positions will circle jerk and give themselves bonuses... for doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe Miller brewing will buy torkel chicken racing so the blue collars can get a piece of change, doubt it.

Yup. Just like in the Tech/Dot.Com bust or the 80% Twitter layoff. The people that actually do real work will find replacement work. The people that did nothing and collected a check may be in trouble.

He is buying the brand, after the company tried to bring back fans with their veterans cans. The brand ‘Bud Light’ isn’t worth anything anymore so he’s get it cheap, make a big announcement he fired everyone associated with the previous company, and wait a few years before bringing Budweiser back onto shelves. Complete with those big giant horses with the name I can’t spell. Maybe he’d have 1990s bikini model cardboard cutouts and the white dog again.

Doubt it will happen. You're talking multiple brands worth billions even with the current issues. Bud light might be in the toilet, but not all the AB brands InBev bought are. Doubt the guy wants only BL back.

He is buying the brand, after the company tried to bring back fans with their veterans cans. The brand ‘Bud Light’ isn’t worth anything anymore so he’s get it cheap, make a big announcement he fired everyone associated with the previous company, and wait a few years before bringing Budweiser back onto shelves. Complete with those big giant horses with the name I can’t spell. Maybe he’d have 1990s bikini model cardboard cutouts and the white dog again.
Clydesdales?

And think of all the potential "real men of genius" commercials they could do with this material

Doubt it will happen. You're talking multiple brands worth billions even with the current issues. Bud light might be in the toilet, but not all the AB brands InBev bought are. Doubt the guy wants only BL back.
I think just bud, budlight, and the spinoffs could be profitable. Outsource the brewing and just focus on distancing themselves from AB. Prance those ponies across America and watch the customers come back.

I bet he could even get some big country stars to back him with capital.

Top Back Refresh