What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Disney...

260k followers and 259k are bots.

Disney is already hurting, unfortunately I think anybody that will boycott them already is, and this won't move the needle much.

I haven't researched the whole list of brands that are being sold off. But several of them started as micro-breweries that AB snatched up and consequently ruined them to mass produce/commercialize the once awesome beer(s).

I have no doubt that AB/InBev will survive and continue to prosper but a proper demonstration was made to ALL: market your product, not your politics.

24E53C55-36DE-43BA-BBB4-3DA9B5427296.jpeg

I haven't researched the whole list of brands that are being sold off. But several of them started as micro-breweries that AB snatched up and consequently ruined them to mass produce/commercialize the once awesome beer(s).
Most of the micro brews they snatched up didn't pan out in the long run just because of the shear amount of competition. People who drink that stuff also generally don't want a product from one of the macro brewers even if it's a good product. AB's push into micro was never going to work out for them because part of the reason micro got so popular in the first place was it was an alternative to big beer.

Most of the micro brews they snatched up didn't pan out in the long run just because of the shear amount of competition. People who drink that stuff also generally don't want a product from one of the macro brewers even if it's a good product. AB's push into micro was never going to work out for them because part of the reason micro got so popular in the first place was it was an alternative to big beer.
Yep nailed it. We do breckenridge and it was an ok seller. Then a good seller when AB first bought it. Then the "big brew" stigma set in and now we sell less of it than I've ever seen. Plus AB has been investing big into seltzer and cocktails and was even before this fiasco. Because they know skinny white girls dont care.

Bud light is the only beer that would give me a headache before I could even get a buzz. I quit drinking it a long time ago, even if it was free.
Same. I could only drink it if I drank enough of it to get drunk. Trying to get a buzz and mellow out just gave me a splitting headache.

I find it funny that it’s always men pretending to be women who get all the attention. You don’t ever see a female pretending to be a man getting any attention at all for pretty much anything.

Bud light is the only beer that would give me a headache before I could even get a buzz. I quit drinking it a long time ago, even if it was free.

Thats blue moon for me. Have 2 beers and feel just fine, but I will be hung over bad the next day:shaking: About the only beer I will not drink

Anyone in Sturgis this year?

I find it funny that it’s always men pretending to be women who get all the attention. You don’t ever see a female pretending to be a man getting any attention at all for pretty much anything.
That person from Umbrella Academy / Juno... that canadian chick ... Ellen... Elliot whatever... She got a lot of press.

Well nobody can identify what a woman is at this point apparently unless it is a man. I guess we are all men .

Devil's advocate, what time of the day was that taken? Was this like 8am? What did all the other beer places look like at that same time?
Get outta here with that shit! We are here to pig pile of the stupidity of AB and abuse them for it while patting each other on the back for offering still another childish insult. Cmon Man!

That person from Umbrella Academy / Juno... that canadian chick ... Ellen... Elliot whatever... She got a lot of press.

Very little. Zipper tits picture and then nothing. Because they don't want to put out there the strong indie woman darling now wants to be a dude. Because she said she was molested and sexually assaulted early on. That's why you won't hear anything about all this

Get outta here with that shit! We are here to pig pile of the stupidity of AB and abuse them for it while patting each other on the back for offering still another childish insult. Cmon Man!
1691716839722.jpeg
:flipoff2:

Except for shooting up a Christian school. But even that hushed up pretty quickly, as well.

Last edited:
Can someone post screen shot for us non-fuckbookers?
It's empty area for the Buttwiper sponser tent/sitting area with 3 workers standing by as people/riders are going by. Waiting to be filled by Trans, oh I mean previously BW loyal drinkers.

Sturgis bud tent ( you may need facespace)

"So....ummmm....you want me go to Sturgis and man the Bud tent area? Sounds fantastic! Should be an easy week for us. Well, except for the smart-ass comments, etc., we'll hear all week. Are we packing up after that and heading to the 2023 Drag Queen Spectacular?"

Top Back Refresh