What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Screenshot_20230818-093132.png

Kid Rocks a big hypocrite and probably queer. :flipoff2:

Pic from Nashville recently.

That is a terrible chop for me to be able to figure out it’s a chop. Hint look at the blue around Bud Light.
Wrong.

Multiple pics from multiple folks and multiple angles are out there. There's even video here:

gafometer-gif-303090-gif.20067

Seriously don't understand why folks GAF about what famous people do in their down time.
My guess is maybe something to do with because the folks are famous because some people give/gave a fuck about them?:mr-t:

My guess is maybe something to do with because the folks are famous because some people give/gave a fuck about them?:mr-t:
Anyone who assumes entertainers (including pro sports players) have any value beyond that entertainment deserves to be disappointed. I don't expect a surgeon to be a carpenter & I don't expect a singer or ball player to know fuck all about shit else.

EDIT: also this

The dude will drink (and snort or smoke) anything you put in front of him. Not shocked and don’t care.

Anyone who assumes entertainers (including pro sports players) have any value beyond that entertainment deserves to be disappointed. I don't expect a surgeon to be a carpenter & I don't expect a singer or ball player to know fuck all about shit else.

EDIT: also this
agreed, They could all disappear tomorrow and I would probably only notice because I read it on here

Wrong.

Multiple pics from multiple folks and multiple angles are out there. There's even video here:

I'm sick of reading about this, only because like that nuke freak, I'm disgusted by having to look at the freaks they're talking about and allowing their mental deficiencies.

It's important for all the people that were kneeling before their monitors watching KR shoot up a bunch of bud light cans to know that he's just acting and that you can't take everything you see at face value.
Anyone who wanted to suck Kid Rock's dick when he shot a case of tranny fluid cans deserves whatever agony his drinking a Bud Lite causes them :laughing: Cretins :homer:

Anyone who assumes entertainers are leaders or role models just because they're famous should seek critical life advice from the Kardouchians :lmao:

Anyone who wanted to suck Kid Rock's dick when he shot a case of tranny fluid cans deserves whatever agony his drinking a Bud Lite causes them :laughing: Cretins :homer:

Anyone who assumes entertainers are leaders or role models just because they're famous should seek critical life advice from the Kardouchians :lmao:
There's a lot of midwest rednecks that were creaming their pants over that video and worshipping him for it. Hell I bet at least 20-30 people I know sent the video to me all excited about it. :laughing:

There's a lot of midwest rednecks that were creaming their pants over that video and worshipping him for it. Hell I bet at least 20-30 people I know sent the video to me all excited about it. :laughing:
Thinking he did something funny/entertaining is one thing; worshipping him for it or implying any significance beyond a DickDock video is just sad.

That is a terrible chop for me to be able to figure out it’s a chop. Hint look at the blue around Bud Light.
It looks fake (and like a crappy fake at that) because it's the typical iPhone zoomed in like 50x. I can take my wife's phone and zoom in on my kids from across the yard and the pics look like some AI bullshit from Windows95.

It looks fake (and like a crappy fake at that) because it's the typical iPhone zoomed in like 50x. I can take my wife's phone and zoom in on my kids from across the yard and the pics look like some AI bullshit from Windows95.
That cant be right. "I"phones are the shit. Nothing better. Or so I understand from the apple fanbois.

Clydesdales?

And think of all the potential "real men of genius" commercials they could do with this material
We salute you mentally confused guy who thinks he's a girl. Because of you we bought this brand dirt cheap, fired all the management, stopped going woke and made it cool to drink it again

Screenshot_20230818-093132.png

Kid Rocks a big hypocrite and probably queer. :flipoff2:

Pic from Nashville recently.

Made the news

Budlight is more heterosexual than Michelob ultra. Both are flaming gay but ultra sucks dicks because they love the taste.

Top Back Refresh