What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

think of it like being a suicide bomber but with a company instead of a bomb and significantly less personal cost

get in, tank the company to your ends, go on with your life

All the little gay country boys are still buying bud light up here, the guys with the gay American force.wheels on their diesel trucks.

Fuck that. Only light beer I'll drink is Canadian brand. JAMES READY 4.0 from moosehead brewery. And I ain't turning into a fat **** drinking it.

InBev is paying the UFC $100 million to be the beer of UFC. You'd be a retard not to accept that lol. But fuck AB! :flipoff2:
This is EXACTLY how much it costs to make a mistake and never admit what you did was wrong or fire anyone. If you have $100 million dollars to pay someone to promote your business and ONLY serve your alcohol you will come out alright.

EDIT: I don't drink or watch UFC so none of what Bud Light or UFC does or did impacts my life. I was hoping ABINBEV would fail and go out of business.

Its like taking an ex back after the better part of the decade but now instead of the ex being a smoke show in her prime its a wore out crack head begging to crash on on the couch.
if a wore out crack head came to me and offered me a million dollars to sleep in my house I'd fucking move out.

business is business.

That matches.
Yeah, it makes sense.

IMG_6586.gif

Can’t blame Dana White. Savage business man and about as woke as Rip Van Winkle
He's a lying piece of shit. Talking about how he didn't do the deal for the money and that the brand is "aligned" with them. What the fuck ever.

"They employ 65,000 Americans. They have thousands of vets that work for them. They spend $700 million a year with U.S. farmers using their crops to make their products and many, many other great things that Anheuser-Busch has done in this country," UFC’s CEO noted.

"I'm very big into law enforcement and military. And over the last, I don't know how many years, they've spent, like, $45 million taking care of these servicemen and first responders who have died, taking care of their families, scholarships for their kids and things like that. So I am very aligned with Anheuser-Busch," White expanded.

"Did you know that when there's big disasters, they shut the plant down and they turn it into a water bottling facility?" he added. "And they've bottled, like, 100 million bottles of water that they've sent out to disaster areas. I'm going to focus on the good that they do. We are very aligned in many different areas and that's why they're going to be my partner for the next six years."

He sold his soul and his ass. :laughing:

He's a lying piece of shit. Talking about how he didn't do the deal for the money and that the brand is "aligned" with them. What the fuck ever.

"They employ 65,000 Americans. They have thousands of vets that work for them. They spend $700 million a year with U.S. farmers using their crops to make their products and many, many other great things that Anheuser-Busch has done in this country," UFC’s CEO noted.

"I'm very big into law enforcement and military. And over the last, I don't know how many years, they've spent, like, $45 million taking care of these servicemen and first responders who have died, taking care of their families, scholarships for their kids and things like that. So I am very aligned with Anheuser-Busch," White expanded.

"Did you know that when there's big disasters, they shut the plant down and they turn it into a water bottling facility?" he added. "And they've bottled, like, 100 million bottles of water that they've sent out to disaster areas. I'm going to focus on the good that they do. We are very aligned in many different areas and that's why they're going to be my partner for the next six years."

He sold his soul and his ass. :laughing:
They should be thrilled thought right, that's a pretty glowing recommendation for $100 mil, totally abandoned the tranny talk.

It will be fun to watch if the drinkers double down on not buying it though.
Not that ab is hurting for cash or anything, $100 mil is .18% of last years revenue...

Top Back Refresh