What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

yup, natural pruning forces
business didn't do good enough to support itself for whatever reason? oh well, the pieces will be reconfigured by whoever buys up the scraps at auction and lessons may be learned

It also shakes up the labor pool, so the people that were way too comfortable at too good of a job there will have to justify their existence and salary at a new place. Separate the wheat from the chaff and hopefully productive ones replace unproductive shitheads at other companies.

The stock is down a few bucks and will be going right back up. It has started, actually. They will put an american flag on the can next and americans will forget the whole thing happened and go back to buying it.

Have they reported quarterly earnings yet? No. Current stock price doesn't mean shit until they do.

I ordered a draft beer and I swear they brought a Budlight. I sent it back and got a bottle of what I ordered. I would guess it's happening a lot.
100% guarantee you cant taste the difference between light beers.

I thought I could at one point (was a huge miller drinker/bud hater in the early 2000s) and participated in a beer tasting along with a bunch of people who brewed beer. Everyone failed the light beer blind taste testing portion of the contest.

Have they reported quarterly earnings yet? No. Current stock price doesn't mean shit until they do.
This. I was explaining this to someone at work who was looking at the company we work for's stock price. "We are down 20% and the company lost $20billion in value". No we didn't that's just the stock price, what matters is sales numbers.

I thought I could at one point (was a huge miller drinker/bud hater in the early 2000s) and participated in a beer tasting along with a bunch of people who brewed beer. Everyone failed the light beer blind taste testing portion of the contest.

Coors light and Miller lite taste completely different. I can't stand Miller lite.

I have not tried many light beers beyond those 2 though.

The people who brew beer and do beer tasting don't drink enough light beer to tell the difference.

Any college kid can ace that test.

The people who brew beer and do beer tasting don't drink enough light beer to tell the difference.

Doubt it man, I tried it later with douches who only drink light beer and they fail evreytime. That piss water all tastes very similar.

Ehh, maybe, but only beer connoisseur types. 35 years ago, I knew a guy who collected for a keg of MGD, showed up to Avila Beach with an MGD keg cap on a Meister Brau keg, and got away with it repeatedly :laughing:

Bud light has a fruity/floral taste note and distinctly watery body to it that stands out from the others, the difference between Miller and the silver bullet in a blind taste test is tougher to differentirate.

I can tell the difference in light beers. I drank natural lights for many years. Switching to something that taste similar hasn’t gone very well. I’m on the road a lot lately and when I eat dinners out, I try different beers to see what’s out there I can switch over too. Yuengling offers their flight light beer and it’s very close. But mind you, everyone has different taste and what works for you may more then likely not work for someone else.

Ehh, maybe, but only beer connoisseur types. 35 years ago, I knew a guy who collected for a keg of MGD, showed up to Avila Beach with an MGD keg cap on a Meister Brau keg, and got away with it repeatedly :laughing:
My friend in college used to do that for the house parties he threw. He was known for having "the good beer" because he had bud light. It was really just keystone with a bud light tap on it:laughing:

Hmmm, I spent a fair amount of time at Avila, and Pirate's Cove, through the mid/late 80's...

My friend in college used to do that for the house parties he threw. He was known for having "the good beer" because he had bud light. It was really just keystone with a bud light tap on it:laughing:
Used to wheel at SMORR with a prominet OG from there. Guy rolled in a Freightliner Super C RV with a stacker trailer and drank Keystone. :laughing:

One day we are on the trail and he offers me a beer. I accepted before I remembered he drank Keystone.. Gawd that shit is awful, I nursed that fucker about twenty minutes til I could pour it out and he would think I drank it. I politely declined the next one. :laughing:

An BL is garbage also. I never drank that swill even before it made you gay. :flipoff2:

I was at a potential FIL's house in flyover country 30 years ago when I had my first PBR (only thing he had or drank). I swear to God it tasted exactly like Sam Adams Boston Lager :confused:

I've had cold PBR taste just like Sam Adams Boston Lager to me before :homer:

'course, I was in bumfuck Nebraska & all they has was PBR, so maybe just Stockholm syndrome :laughing:

I was at a potential FIL's house in flyover country 30 years ago when I had my first PBR (only thing he had or drank). I swear to God it tasted exactly like Sam Adams Boston Lager :confused:
R :flipoff2:

:homer:
nono-gif.627996
well, fuck me . . .
suicide-gif.628001
:laughing:

I was thinking that it sounded familiar, its definitely an odd comparison :flipoff2:

I like PBR but not a Sam Adams fan. IDFK
i don't mind a PBR but it's gotta be cold and someone else bought it. lol

Although Grinders in KC used to do $5 PBR pitchers. :grinpimp:

I can see that. :laughing:

PBR is one of my regular beers so I know when something isn't it but there's definitely a similarity there whereas a Coors or a Rolling Rock could never get confused with Boston Lager.

I used to do it. Throw a Miller Lite or Bud Light cap on a keg of Beast Light and charged $5 a cup instead of $3.

I used to do it. Throw a Miller Lite or Bud Light cap on a keg of Beast Light and charged $5 a cup instead of $3.
there was a time I believe I could tell Miller Lite from Bud, but I could NEVER pick Miller Lite from Milwaukee's Best Lite . I believe they are exactly the same.

Top Back Refresh