What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

:laughing:

20230713_200724.jpg

Damn! Look at all that Coors Original. That shit was so hard to find when I was still on the sauce. Always thought it was an underrated beer amongst the conglomerate beers.
you can thank the popularity of Coors Banquet beer to the Yellowstone series.. Taylor Sheridan must have got a sponsorship from Coors cuz that's all those cowboys drink. :laughing:

Damn! Look at all that Coors Original. That shit was so hard to find when I was still on the sauce. Always thought it was an underrated beer amongst the conglomerate beers.
Love me some Coors Banquet. Can't get it at gas stations here, only supermarkets/Malwart

Years ago you couldn't buy Banquet up in the Canada so we used to always bring it back from trips to the US

Today at lunch my buddy asked about what they had on tap. He was sitting facing away from the chalk board deal showing all the draft beers. When he asked I looked at the draft board and they'd scribbled over bud light and don't even sell it anymore in that restaurant :laughing:
I drank sweet tea but yeah I had a short little conversation about it all with the waitress. They don't serve anything from AB anymore. it's all local breweries or Coors and Miller maybe? NO AB products though.

Still available in Nevada thankfully. Less than $1/can too. I’m sure they’re just selling out what they have left.

I’m going to buy some Stella instead of Budweiser. :stirthepot:

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
The stock is down a few bucks and will be going right back up. It has started, actually. They will put an american flag on the can next and americans will forget the whole thing happened and go back to buying it.

I’m in Belle Fourche SD and one of the local bars has a “We proudly serve Budweiser products because they support those who serve.” poster up on the door coming in. I was surprised.

Can you imagine getting that phone call. Hey this is Costco we are not gonna sell your product anymore. I feel bad for all the blue collar workers that are getting hurt because of this bitches stupidity.
why feel bad about businesses failing?

it's like that whole 'too big to fail, think of the jobs' mindset
Since we've still got something of a market economy everything will be recycled into new opportunities, ain't like they kill the slaves, burn the fields and salt the earth.

why feel bad about businesses failing?

it's like that whole 'too big to fail, think of the jobs' mindset
Since we've still got something of a market economy everything will be recycled into new opportunities, ain't like they kill the slaves, burn the fields and salt the earth.
I had a similar sentiment queued up, especially the parallel with “too big to fail”. If meaningful change in society is to happen, there will be some pain points to regular people which is probably preferable to all out hot Civil War.

Top Back Refresh