What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Was just in Walmart getting deodorant, and they had a pallet of Bud Light and Budweiser 36 packs for $19. Isn’t that a normal Costco price?

_nc_ohc=Wr70W0LYNVwAX8R2rk4&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Nobody cares what you think old man. You're just making noise on your way to the grave like a worn out wheel bearing.

Age has made you lethargic and a lifetime of playing by the rules has turned you into a pussy.
Well, that may very well be, but the younger generation today has serious mental issues (school shooting for one) and want instant gratification, they don’t even know wtf gender they are and get all offended if you tell them the factual truth. The youth today will never know how good life was decades ago either and this wore out wheel bearing can reflect upon those years whereas you have no fawking clue.

Old man says what?

I know old dogs can't learn new tricks or much of anything but it'd be real nice if you (and a couple other people) could make like the soil expert and stfu from time to time.
Who says old dogs can’t learn new tricks? You? I learn new stuff everyday and it pays well to help stay relevant and not stagnate. But it you relate “learning new things” equates to believing a biological male can switch sexes by just slapping lipstick on his face and wearing horrible fitting woman clothing or female to male? Then nope, I’ll never learn that trick as being factual or real in any shape way or form.

Umm. Thought Modelo was owned by Anheuser Busch.
I don't boycott AB. I boycott BL. Modelo Especial is great stuff.
You can't punish the parent for what the degenerate asshole son did, and yet, this thread preaches fuck the parents cause the kids.

That said. alot of boomer ass parents caused this shit, so, fuck em :flipoff2:

I don't boycott AB. I boycott BL. Modelo Especial is great stuff.
You can't punish the parent for what the degenerate asshole son did, and yet, this thread preaches fuck the parents cause the kids.

That said. alot of boomer ass parents caused this shit, so, fuck em :flipoff2:
I don’t see the parent AB disciplining it’s juvenile BL in your ate up scenario.

Wtf does the boomer generation have to do with this?

Wtf does the boomer generation have to do with this?
Passing the buck.... it aint their fault. :homer:

That said I'm a Xennial. My parents taught me not everyone wins.
Anyone after that is a product of everyone gets a trophy :flipoff2:

So, the younger generations can’t take responsibility for their own actions and have to pass the Buck? Pathetic
What part of Boomer Generation did you quote from me means younger generation?
Theres a mid-gen that sees what was good before the boomer shit-show produced the millenial shit-show, but... go on with your misquote.

Passing the buck.... it aint their fault. :homer:

That said I'm a Xennial. My parents taught me not everyone wins.
Anyone after that is a product of everyone gets a trophy :flipoff2:
I'm a boomer, and you know what? In my younger years had the same opinion of the Greatest Generation as you do of Boomers.

The GG had 4 tough years but they had employer-funded pension plans, non-cntributory healthcare, they didn't put squat into SS but got a lifetime of payouts, etc. etc. I used to call them the Greatest Handout generation.

Some day a newer generation will be ridiculing you.

Circle of life, baby, circle of life.

So, the younger generations can’t take responsibility for their own actions and have to pass the Buck? Pathetic
Unless, you mean the millenials/zenialls can't accept their own everything responsibility is their own.... then in this, we agree....

I'm a boomer, and you know what? In my younger years had the same opinion of the Greatest Generation as you do of Boomers.

The GG had 4 tough years but they had employer-funded pension plans, non-cntributory healthcare, they didn't put squat into SS but got a lifetime of payouts, etc. etc. I used to call them the Greatest Handout generation.

Ok Boomer:flipoff2:

Right, not every boomer is a Biden.

Just like not every Millenial is a Starbucks lazy ass.

Just like not every Zenial is a "cant afford shit cause previous Gens".....

I'm not a Boomer :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh