What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Some day a newer generation will be ridiculing you.
Sheeeittt, I welcome the ridicule of the purple-haired gender-unsure hair-trigger meltdown crowd.

If I get to the point that those hopeless, hapless dipshits think I'm cool . . .
suicide-gif.628001

Speaking of dumbasses in Tennessee, add Garth brooks to the list.

Basically, he states if you boycott AB, you are an asshole.

"Yes, we are going to serve every brand of beer," Brooks told the crowd, garnering a mixed response. "It's not our decision to make. Our thing is this: If you come into this house, love one another. If you're an a--hole, there are plenty other places on Lower Broadway [to go]."

Speaking of dumbasses in Tennessee, add Garth brooks to the list.

Basically, he states if you boycott AB, you are an asshole.

I don’t think that is what he is saying. He is saying don’t be an asshole to his employees.

This conversation represents the difference between a boycott and canceling.

Boycott=I don’t drink bud lite or I don’t sell bud lite.

Canceling=no one can drink bud lite. No one can sell bud lite.

Not unless it’s someone I know. I don’t care what anyone else buys, but I won’t be buying bud light for the foreseeable future.
and that's how it should go down.

let the market decide.
telling people how to run their business based on feelers is how we got to this woke corporate mess in the first place. If garth brooks doesn't want to be involved and just says "look, don't be an asshole in my bar" then I'm with it. The sales numbers will decide what beers he sells.

I doubt that.
are you going to confront somebody at a bar for drinking bud light?
I did last weekend.
Tara and I were walking past a bar.
Had a bud light sign in window.
I made a loud comment "look it's a gay bar"
The people out front said "no it's not"....
I say "yes it is, they server bud light"
Looked at them and one guy had a bud light in his hand. I pointed that out and the group he was with all started laughing.
It could of turned out bad for me. They all took it good natured.

This conversation represents the difference between a boycott and canceling.

How so?

Everywhere I shop that sells beer, sells AB products.

I would not go in Brooks bar no matter what beer he sells. His music sucks and he's a twat. I also don't get the "He's a celebrity! Let's go to his bar/restaurant/stay at his hotel thing.".

He specifically stated, in regard to his selling AB products, "If you're an a--hole, there are plenty other places on Lower Broadway [to go]."

It can't get much clearer than that.

All he had to say was "I own a bar. We sell beer. Bud Lite is the #1or #2 selling beer in the USA. We want the customers that enjoy Bud Lite to come to our bar to drink it. We are in business to sell beer and make money, no different than Kroger, Walmart or Buc-ee's."

Garth Brooks is doing exactly what his handlers are telling him to do.

Brooks basically stepped on his dick just like the horse faced tunc at Bud Lite did.

All she had to say was "We marketed with Dylan Mulvaney to try to get a share of the burgeoning tranny market. We are jus trying to sell more beer".

Instead, she said, "We want new customers. Our old customers are old racist, misogynist white boys that are homophobic, transphobic, privileged dumb rednecks."

That really made me want to spend money on Bud Lite.

Where it's a crime to be gay: A visual guide to where LGBTQ rights are repressed​

Uganda enacted one of the harshest anti-gay laws in the world last week, a bill known as the Anti-Homosexuality Act of 2023. It imposes a life sentence for engaging in "same-sex sexual acts," and the death penalty for gay sex in certain circumstances, such as while infected with an illness like HIV or for having sex with a person with disabilities or a minor. (LGBTQ advocates in the U.S. condemn the implication of LGBTQ people as groomers or pedophiles.)

It came days before the start of Pride Month, a global event in June that celebrates LGBTQ communities around the world. But while the Uganda law has drawn international condemnation and even sparked a fight among a couple of U.S. conservatives, it is not an outlier. LBGTQ remains heavily criminalized in many parts of the world.

Indeed, around the world, being LGBTQ can lead to whippings or other punishments that seem outdated. In Russia, being gay has been legal since 1983, but there are still fines for a lack of "traditional values."

LGBTQ: Punished in 64 different countries​

Of 193 countries in the United Nations, 64 still criminalize same-sex acts, according to a database run by the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA). "Same-sex acts'' is the phrase used by this another other human rights monitoring organizations.

By region, this criminalization breaks down as follows:

• In Africa same-sex acts are illegal in 32 out of the continent's 52 countries. The countries where it is illegal: Algeria, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Egypt, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
  • In Asia and the Middle East same-sex acts are illegal in 20 countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
  • There are no places in Europe where same-sex acts are illegal.
  • In the Americas, same-sex acts are prohibited in Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
  • In Oceania, the region made up of Australia and other island-nations in the South Pacific Ocean, same-sex acts are not allowed in Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu.

From whippings to fines for a lack of 'traditional values'​

Across the world, criminal sentences for same-sex acts, for certain forms of sexual orientation and minority gender expression can range from fines or several months in prison to life in jail, from whipping to the death penalty. In some countries, laws are vague and open to interpretation. In others, it's the exact opposite. In Russia, for example, where same-sex acts have been legal since 1993, the government actively targets LGBTQ people and communities through discriminatory propaganda and fines for not having "traditional values."

Where there is the death penalty for same-sex acts:

• Brunei, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, Yemen.
Prison, fines or whipping for minority forms of sexual or gender expression:

• Brunei, Kuwait, Malawi, Malaysia, Oman, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Tonga, Uganda, United Arab Emirates.
Where it's a crime to be gay: A visual guide to where LGBTQ rights are repressed

Death penalty for Faggotry in Saudi Arabia? There have to be some lesbian golf players.

Well his sister is a lesbian so it's no surprise. It's not the first time he's supported the rainbow...shrug

Top Back Refresh