What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

That's homophobic.

They should have special rights.
FYMAyVOWIAASvXr.jpg

Hold on to yer butts. Bud light is sponsoring 'pride in the pines'. Come on down to my neck of the woods to an event open to all ages.

Last edited:

Modelo Especial surpassed Bud Light as the best-selling beer in the U.S. in May, "reflecting enduring damage," said The Wall Street Journal, from a boycott of the latter by consumers. Bud Light has faced a backlash since it launched an Instagram campaign in April featuring transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney; the timing, between Memorial Day and the Fourth of July, is especially foreboding for Anheuser-Busch distributors during one of the busiest periods of the year. While some told the Journal they may have to conduct layoffs, those who also sell Constellation brands say Modelo's rise negates some of the losses.

I love to see it. If you think about it, this is really the only way straight white males are allowed to stand up against dudes competing against women in sports. Sad but true.

Side note, I have never ran into anyone except a Mexican electrician who drinks modelo? Alot of restaurants around here don't serve it either and it doesnt have near the space in the grocery store. So i dont understand its number 1 rank?

I love to see it. If you think about it, this is really the only way straight white males are allowed to stand up against dudes competing against women in sports. Sad but true.
That, and posing as women in sports and breaking all their records
(I don't mean trans... I mean actually hetero guy "I feel like a female today so fuck you this is what you get")

Side note, I have never ran into anyone except a Mexican electrician who drinks modelo? Alot of restaurants around here don't serve it either and it doesnt have near the space in the grocery store. So i dont understand its number 1 rank?

Same. Never seen it served or on tap, anywhere

Its pretty popular at the restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and flea markets where im at. I bought some a few weekends ago (former bud light drinker) and it was ok.

Mexicans love it. When I used to travel for work and stay at shitty hotels, the mexican construction workers that stayed at the same places would drink cases of it out in the parking lots every afternoon. Just a year or so ago, I was at a hotel in Chattanooga and had my empty 18' trailer behind my truck in the parking lot. The mexicans thought it was cool to use it as a lounge. I came out the next morning and there were cases of empties...like well over 100 bottles all over my trailer and the ground. Every single case and loose bottle got dumped in to the back of their work truck. Fuckers.

Just seen a bud light commercial on Motortrend, traditional not gay at all except the shitty modern kuntry musac playing, maybe they're getting the message, doubt it.

just saw a bud light commercial with 4 people drinking it in the rain going to i would guess an outdoor country festival.

That, and posing as women in sports and breaking all their records
(I don't mean trans... I mean actually hetero guy "I feel like a female today so fuck you this is what you get")

There is no trans. You are either a dude or a chick period. Don't fall for the fucktarded narrative.

Top Back Refresh