What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Yall realize Modelo is InBev is AB is Bud light.....like it's all the same company. This is the funny thing to me about this boycott. Sure Budlight has fallen from Glory, but they own so many other brands that people done realize. If people really wanted to send a message, boycott every single brand they own.
Which is exactly what I did. I switched to Yuengling because I'm not buying anything AB owns. That and after trying Yuengling, I like it better. :grinpimp:

Yall realize Modelo is InBev is AB is Bud light.....like it's all the same company. This is the funny thing to me about this boycott. Sure Budlight has fallen from Glory, but they own so many other brands that people done realize. If people really wanted to send a message, boycott every single brand they own.
No it's not.....
This has been explained before.

Modelo is InBev outside the US. Its in the thread.

It's at $57.19 today.
Bottomed at $53.40 on 30 May.
It was $66.73 on 31 March.

PREVIOUS CLOSE
The last closing price

$57.89
DAY RANGE
The range between the high and low prices over the past day

$57.14 - $57.39
YEAR RANGE
The range between the high and low prices over the past 52 weeks

$44.51 - $67.09
MARKET CAP
A valuation method that multiplies the price of a company's stock by the total number of outstanding shares.

98.76B USD
AVG VOLUME
The average number of shares traded each day over the past 30 days

2.95M

Deutsche Bank is ready to buy Anheuser-Busch (BUD) stock again, even if customers aren't buying Bud Light. AB InBev's Bud Light sales tumbled over the past two months following its April 1 ad featuring transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney. And although Bud Light may have lost its crown as the top-selling beer brand in the U.S., the worst of the boycott is over, according to Deutsche Bank.

Last edited:
Bud Light's new ad campaign is getting ridiculed as trying too hard in the news. I don't think the boycott is over. I think it's just starting. They ruined the brand and anyone who drinks it will always catch Hel for it. I intend to harass anyone who drinks it. :flipoff2:

Coors is still sucking the cock also:

Go Army.
IMG_0043.jpeg

Bud Light's new ad campaign is getting ridiculed as trying too hard in the news. I don't think the boycott is over. I think it's just starting. They ruined the brand and anyone who drinks it will always catch Hel for it. I intend to harass anyone who drinks it. :flipoff2:

Coors in time past was famously anti-gay, and gay bars wouldn't serve it. There is/was a dive bar in Sacramento (The Cattle Club), that was a fag bar one night, a lesbo bar one night, and a punk-rock club the rest of the week, and you couldn't get a Coors there, but I'd ask for one every time we did a show. :laughing::beer:

Buddy of mine came to do tint when this shit started. He told me to just buy the beer and he’d do the tint.

He drinks Bud Light so I put it in the fridge and the told him I had loaded him up.

He got upset when he saw the label. :laughing:
IMG_0233.jpeg

Coors in time past was famously anti-gay, and gay bars wouldn't serve it. There is/was a dive bar in Sacramento (The Cattle Club), that was a fag bar one night, a lesbo bar one night, and a punk-rock club the rest of the week, and you couldn't get a Coors there, but I'd ask for one every time we did a show. :laughing::beer:
Didn’t someone do a drive by shooting from HWY50 on a gay night when that was still Cattle Club or Bojangles?

It's at $57.19 today.
Bottomed at $53.40 on 30 May.
It was $66.73 on 31 March.

PREVIOUS CLOSE
The last closing price
$57.89
DAY RANGE
The range between the high and low prices over the past day
$57.14 - $57.39
YEAR RANGE
The range between the high and low prices over the past 52 weeks
$44.51 - $67.09
MARKET CAP
A valuation method that multiplies the price of a company's stock by the total number of outstanding shares.
98.76B USD
AVG VOLUME
The average number of shares traded each day over the past 30 days
2.95M
I am interested to see what it will do when they report their financials next.

That is the only thing that matters.

Everything up to that point is based off speculation. ACTUAL sales is going to tell the real story.
there are two issues here...

ABI as a whole
Budlight P&L.
One can tank while the other soars...

What i dont get is all the controversy over a transformer and no controversy over the fact that there beer tastes like piss in a can. Budweiser should have gone the way of the dodo 30+ years ago.

Its terrible, the greeny hippys should be stepping on budwiesers mangina about wasting water making that shit.

Out grocery shopping finally remembered to snap a photo off coupon to get free beer there are 6 stack outs in the store completely full.
IMG_8751.jpeg
IMG_8750.jpeg
Is there a limit on the number of rebates one can submit? $8 profit/case doesn't seem too bad. Maybe ring up each case seperately? Toss beer in dumpster after purchase, take pic, and post online after getting rebate checks? :lmao:

Top Back Refresh