What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Drove by Ritchie Bros auction yard today. Beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_8069.jpeg
    IMG_8069.jpeg
    785.2 KB · Views: 68
The Romans had their lead pipes.

We have our estrogen-mimicking chemicals in everything we eat, drink, and breathe for - what? - 40 years now? You think it's a coincidence that young girls develop more fully and more quickly than in times past? Or the rise of girlie men? And these examples are the tip of the iceberg.
A ton of time effort and money has been spent conditioning men to be more effeminate to the benefit of a diverse set of disparate interests and the detriment of those men and society in general.

I’m more inclined to blame that than chemicals. Though surely the obesity rate isn’t helping.

It's sad because those are distributor's trucks not InBev's. Independent distributors have no control over InBev's decisions and need to band together and sue InBev.
im assuming they have a contract together and the distributors can’t sign with a different beer company until the contract runs out. So they’re stuck until this blows over?

im assuming they have a contract together and the distributors can’t sign with a different beer company until the contract runs out. So they’re stuck until this blows over?

They are probably gonna drop a bomb class action lawsuit on AB.

Most distributors are insanely wealthy, so they will be fine.

The rank-and-file drones can you sell their souls somewhere else.

A ton of time effort and money has been spent conditioning men to be more effeminate to the benefit of a diverse set of disparate interests and the detriment of those men and society in general.

I’m more inclined to blame that than chemicals. Though surely the obesity rate isn’t helping.
There are many contributing factors for sure. But, fundamentally, when you start messing with one’s hormones all bets are off. I suspect that many of the phenomena including the one you reference are results of a root cause, and the estrogen-mimicking chemicals are so incredibly pervasive in our world since the 1960s that they have had plenty of opportunity to have affected every single one of us.

All the IBB young pissants are effeminate little girly men. :lmao:

Except the sasquatch. He dodged the bullet somehow.
Nobody cares what you think old man. You're just making noise on your way to the grave like a worn out wheel bearing.

Age has made you lethargic and a lifetime of playing by the rules has turned you into a pussy.

Once they're at room temperature, you can call 'em whatever you want.
I prefer they be at below grade temperatures. Or better yet, middle of the ocean temp. I don't even want to see the bodies of those sick fucks. Public hanging, then bury them deep. Or live feed dropping them in the ocean and leaving them there, while breathing.

Nobody cares what you think old man. You're just making noise on your way to the grave like a worn out wheel bearing.

Age has made you lethargic and a lifetime of playing by the rules has turned you into a pussy.

Snarky. Your estrogen must be peaking today. :laughing:

There are many contributing factors for sure. But, fundamentally, when you start messing with one’s hormones all bets are off. I suspect that many of the phenomena including the one you reference are results of a root cause, and the estrogen-mimicking chemicals are so incredibly pervasive in our world since the 1960s that they have had plenty of opportunity to have affected every single one of us.

IT would really be interesting to see 1950-1980

Fucking labcorp continues to lower the bar for whats "normal" also.

Speaking of changes in our food, every brand of peanut butter store brand and national brand on our local shelves now contains Soybeans. To avoid it you are going to have to go "organic"

I prefer they be at below grade temperatures. Or better yet, middle of the ocean temp. I don't even want to see the bodies of those sick fucks. Public hanging, then bury them deep. Or live feed dropping them in the ocean and leaving them there, while breathing.
Dead is dead, I prefer the most economical method that's not "cruel and unusual" - maybe 1 hour in a pure nitrogen environment, then straight into an incinerator. If you're not hung up on the "C&U", skip the nitrogen.

Snarky. Your estrogen must be peaking today. :laughing:
Old man says what?

I know old dogs can't learn new tricks or much of anything but it'd be real nice if you (and a couple other people) could make like the soil expert and stfu from time to time.

I know old dogs can't learn new tricks or much of anything but it'd be real nice if you (and a couple other people) could make like the soil expert and stfu from time to time.
:lmao:

Says the asshole who thinks he is the expert on EVERTYTHING and NEVER shuts the fuck up.

:lmao:

I would be ecstatic if you were right just every now and then. You must have Google on speed dial.

Dead is dead, I prefer the most economical method that's not "cruel and unusual" - maybe 1 hour in a pure nitrogen environment, then straight into an incinerator. If you're not hung up on the "C&U", skip the nitrogen.
The lack of cruel and unusual is what causes all this mess. Stop putting people in jail for minor offenses and put em in stocks outside Walmart for the weekend. I bet it deters minor crime far better than jail.

The lack of cruel and unusual is what causes all this mess. Stop putting people in jail for minor offenses and put em in stocks outside Walmart for the weekend. I bet it deters minor crime far better than jail.
IMHO, the lack of dead is what causes all this mess. 0% chance of recidivism, I like those odds.

IMHO, the lack of dead is what causes all this mess. 0% chance of recidivism, I like those odds.
The stocks are just the first step in my new progressive criminal justice reform platform. After the stocks you get caned, then a prison sentence no longer than 2 years. If those fail to turn you into a productive member of the community, then we have no need to keep you around.

The stocks are just the first step in my new progressive criminal justice reform platform. After the stocks you get caned, then a prison sentence no longer than 2 years. If those fail to turn you into a productive member of the community, then we have no need to keep you around.

Only white people can be punished.

It's restorative justice.

Anything else is racist.

It's like everyone in here forgot that the three letter agencies are kind of known for planting that sort of material on the devices of people they have beef with.

yeah, this is a very good point that always gets overlooked. the accusation does all the harm. regardless of how true or false it is.

It's like everyone in here forgot that the three letter agencies are kind of known for planting that sort of material on the devices of people they have beef with.
I'm referring to hands-on kid molesters, as well as forcible rapists, kidnappers, and premeditated murderers - if convicted beyond a shadow of a doubt & maybe given 1 appeal --> room temp., mofo.

Too expensive & a lawsuit magnet. Lower offenses --> Sheriff Joe Arpayo style minimal-amenities prison + forced labor. Higher offenses or recidivists --> dead. "Too crazy to kill because they don't understand what they did wrong" --> remove head, look for problem, reinstall head, then they're free to go.

Too expensive & a lawsuit magnet. Lower offenses --> Sheriff Joe Arpayo style minimal-amenities prison + forced labor. Higher offenses or recidivists --> dead. "Too crazy to kill because they don't understand what they did wrong" --> remove head, look for problem, reinstall head, then they're free to go.
Frivolous lawsuits get step 1. it's a self-correcting system.

Top Back Refresh