What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

transvestites?????
200.gif

I wonder how different Bud Light's campaign would have been had they used this model instead:
-150622092142-634.caroline-cossey-playboy.cm.62215.jpg

om%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FCaroline-Tula-Cossey-1.jpg

478404db4cfc8--transgender-model-transgender-girls.jpg

🤔🤔
2023 Got me looking at hands, feet, and throats before tits and ass.

Remember guys, traps are gay, no matter how hot they are.:lmao:

Also, Caroline Cossey is intersex, meaning she has a genetic anomaly, not just a psychiatric problem. Generally, intersex people are very rare but are used to add undue legitimacy to the trans movement.

Last edited:
Some things that have made this boycott effective where others have not been:
  1. Women have figured out that trannies are an attempt to pull their pussy pass. Women sports and HR encounters have soured them on the idea that these people are harmless. If any man can claim to be a woman, what advantages do women actually have? Despite the propaganda about equality-- women want special rights, always have and always will. Not saying they are entirely wrong here either.
  2. Average people have figured out the trannies are overwhelmingly pedos and that this shit is clandestine child grooming.
  3. Average people have also figured out that trannies are mentally ill obsessed narcissists without exception-- and that they are fucking annoying and tedious and divisive. No one wants to be around them anymore. Not even the most effeminate gay man.
  4. Drinking is primarily a social activity, so peer pressure is hugely more effective than past boycotts of goods that are consumed in private or bought on-line.
  5. This idea that this hurts working class is horse shit. The goys will just drink a different brand of prole piss water. They ain't gonna stop drinking all beer because of this. Instead of driving a truck with Bud Light on the side, you will just drive one with Coors Light or whatever... Burn InBev into a fucking crater in the ground. Let the creative destruction of capitalism actually work instead of this RINO "that is enough" crap that I see certain idiots pedaling already. You know they are owned by banks.

Despite all this, I don't think this and the related Target boycott is entirely organic. I think globalhomo is going to pivot right and they are torpedoing their own (Jewish Lighting it is called in New York). Look for stock shorts and insider trading. They want WW-III and need good little minions to be patriots and sign up to die for globalhomo. I would expect to see many more ESG corporate "miss-steps" and so called culture war "victories" for the right in the near future. But they are temporary and you know they are fake when RINO voices step in and say crap like "that is enough". No, fucking no it is isn't. They want you dead and they want to castrate and rape your kids.

illusionOfFreeChoice.jpg

Tucker said yesterday, "why is this story (aliens existing) not all over the place? Instead of hey-- aliens are real, we get stories like: you're all racist-- go and eat each other. " I don't see enough people asking why these bankers are pitting us against each other and until people wake up to that and realize the left/right is controlled by the same deep state and finance system-- we are just moving around deck chairs until we all become cannon fodder. Still, commies and pedos must die.

Also, Caroline Cossey is intersex, meaning she has a genetic anomaly, not just a psychiatric problem. Generally, intersex people are very rare but are used to add undue legitimacy to the trans movement.
We used to call them hermaphrodites.

Your last point is absolutely correct.
That's what pinko-libs do to further a narrative in ANYTHING they push.

Not gonna be easy when Blackrock, et al, control the capital. They are pushing agendas that cultivate their long-term profitability and power.

Not sure what can be done about that - what, don't they control something like $17 trillion? That's a lot of power. Prolly deserves it's own thread.
End the Fed

There are a shit load more letters in the alphabet name in that article.
It's almost an indicator of strength at this point, the more letters they add the more powerful they become. If they can make people say all of those letters all of the time it's a serious flex.

The Pedos are trying to work their way in, which should knock down the whole house of cards if this is not some sort of bizarro dimension.

Last edited:
The Pedos are trying to work their way in, which should knock down the whole house of cards if this is not some sort of bizarro dimension.
its not, its just another example about to be added to history, romans are the closest to how we're trending ( gender issues predating the fall) but they aren't the only example.

He's on the right track but misses the end game. It's not about US brands. It's about controlling the food supply, transportation, and everything in between.

COVID proved that everyone will fall in line.

The power of the purse - in this case, the availability of capital - will force plenty under water and then those same firms (Blackrock, et al) will scoop it up fr pennies on the dollar. And in doing so, consolidating power where they want it to be.

Unless it's personally with me, this does not sound good.

its not, its just another example about to be added to history, romans are the closest to how we're trending ( gender issues predating the fall) but they aren't the only example.
The Romans had their lead pipes.

We have our estrogen-mimicking chemicals in everything we eat, drink, and breathe for - what? - 40 years now? You think it's a coincidence that young girls develop more fully and more quickly than in times past? Or the rise of girlie men? And these examples are the tip of the iceberg.

The Romans had their lead pipes.

We have our estrogen-mimicking chemicals in everything we eat, drink, and breathe for - what? - 40 years now? You think it's a coincidence that young girls develop more fully and more quickly than in times past? Or the rise of girlie men? And these examples are the tip of the iceberg.
yea, and it's a damn shame we (and not just the US, all humans appear to be dumb this way) just flat refuse to learn from history.

Top Back Refresh