What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Guess what she brought over….
64971C33-9A1E-43BA-8497-88F8085E3C64.jpeg
She knows you're a Homo! I'll bet your side bf makes jugs of Sangria Splashes- :flipoff2:

So what's number 1 in the country now, mich ultra?:rainbow: 3% drop aint much. Most folks don't realize ultra is still AB.

Id be curious as to natty light's numbers. I know some hardcore long time natty drinkers who switched to coors light. :barf:

So what's number 1 in the country now, mich ultra?:rainbow: 3% drop aint much. Most folks don't realize ultra is still AB.

Id be curious as to natty light's numbers. I know some hardcore long time natty drinkers who switched to coors light. :barf:
AB is down 27billion so far, I'd say the protest worked even if alot of folks switched to other AB brands without realizing they're AB brands. Now we can debate what the definition of "protest worked" is, but I think the point has been made either way.

I got 1 friend this weekend to stop buying it. He was fully on board with the boycott but didn't think to check if what he was buying was still inbev. Kind of eye opening when you go down the list of what they own.

"everything that goes woke turns to shit" 45
First Disney, then Transheuser Bush, then Target, now Kohl's, who's next?

Definitely not discounting the overall numbers, hopefully it sticks for awhile. Bud light has never been my flavor.
I've been to some gatherings in last few weeks where you see folks drinking michelob ultra while simultaneously tossing out the bud light gay jokes.

The fruit has millions of followers so a company put their 10s of millions of product buyers feelings and ideas farther down the list than their bullshit esg score.

Genius! :laughing:

Michelob is owned by the Bud Light company. Even the Michelob sales are down if you read the article I posted.

Edit: Natty Light is also ABINBEV owned.

The fruit has millions of followers so a company put their 10s of millions of product buyers feelings and ideas farther down the list than their bullshit esg score.

The kicker will be how many of those followers are real? It's going to come out that they tanked their brand to try to sell to a bunch of bots I bet.

cracks knuckles Stand back, I'm about to go full retard. What if:

Bud Light felt their brand was losing out to "The Next Generation" of people consuming alcohol, and figured out a way to make it political. If you believe the voting numbers for the last election, then why not make your product a polarizing topic favoring what appears to be the majority in the US culture war? Suddenly now it's a statement and those who support woke culture are going to drink bud light just as surely as you guys are avoiding it now, right? And if there truly is an American majority that supports woke culture, then that would be a smart move- you'd increase your base by gaining more bud light drinkers than you would lose, yes? Now it's not grandpa's beer, (The last time I saw a real can of Budweiser in action was in my dad's fridge), it's the beer you buy to stick it to those alt-right nutjobs.

Esg score doesn't matter, but swooping all those man buns away from craft IPAs does.

Bud Light felt their brand was losing out to "The Next Generation" of people consuming alcohol, and figured out a way to make it political. If you believe the voting numbers for the last election, then why not make your product a polarizing topic favoring what appears to be the majority in the US culture war? Suddenly now it's a statement and those who support woke culture are going to drink bud light just as surely as you guys are avoiding it now, right? And if there truly is an American majority that supports woke culture, then that would be a smart move- you'd increase your base by gaining more bud light drinkers than you would lose, yes? Now it's not grandpa's beer, (The last time I saw a real can of Budweiser in action was in my dad's fridge), it's the beer you buy to stick it to those alt-right nutjobs.

Esg score doesn't matter, but swooping all those man buns away from craft IPAs does.
I don't think that half of Democrats much less half of the country are really on board with the trans thing. Maybe a few years ago when it was abstract, but now we have the drag queens constantly trying to twerk for kids and female athletes being obliterated and all of the other "muh slippery slope" arguments coming true.

This was the result of hiring activist employees who will destroy a company to warp society on a whim.

No shit? I think what happened to Bud Light was the best thing to happen in a long time. These corporations are way too cozy with our government and believe they are untouchable. Large groups of people like Governments and Corporations are capable of almost any sort of evil. Bud Light getting her PP slapped might remind them that they are answerable to their customers, not just their shareholders and global masters.

your pragraph describes the culture of ESG... so you're last sentence is confusing.
you're correct in the "all publicity is good publicity" and in the idea that BL was/is trying to grab the next generation of beer drinker...

I follow most of your logic trail here, but it requires the assumption that Bud Light consumers are basically equally distributed through all social groups. But we know that is not true. And IBs understanding of who actually consumes their products was also flawed. Just because society as a whole trends a particular direction, doesnt mean a specific product's clientelle are doing the same.

Michelob is owned by the Bud Light company. Even the Michelob sales are down if you read the article I posted.

Edit: Natty Light is also ABINBEV owned.
I did read it, thats why i was asking whos number 1 now? Mich ultra was number 3 before bud light tsnked and they are only down 3%
Agreed on natty, thats why i was curious what their sales drop is?

I did read it, thats why i was asking whos number 1 now? Mich ultra was number 3 before bud light tsnked and they are only down 3%
Agreed on natty, thats why i was curious what their sales drop is?
I thought I read somewhere that Bud light and Corona were the two most well known beer brands in the US.. I would guess if Bud Light started losing customers, Corona would be picking up the slack?

I thought I read somewhere that Bud light and Corona were the two most well known beer brands in the US.. I would guess if Bud Light started losing customers, Corona would be picking up the slack?
Bud light and modelo are the top 2 US brands. Modelo passed bud light during this fracas; not sure if it's still #1 or not.

$200,000 donation check from inbev is a drop in bucket/slap in the face of a donation for a company that size.

Top Back Refresh