What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

See, this is the crazy thing about all this. Folks would actually go Neanderthal over this crap?

It's what the protagonists want. And no matter if it is folks not buying BL or a bunch of rooftop Koreans doing their thing.

It's all a distraction. The only way to deal with it is to pay it no never mind. These 'groups' don't have any more staying power than BLM, Antifa, the KKK or any other.

You just gotta get past the half-life and ignoring them is possibly a good approach.
In a rational world, ignoring the freaks would be a good solution. Unfortunately the inmates are running the asylum now.

You guys should read Capitalist Punishment, by Vivek Ramiswami. It explains how the companies are effectively being forced to do this shit by people who aren’t risking their own money when it craters said company.

His 'anti woke' standpoint is appealing.

The moving the voting age to 25 unless arbitrary things are done is bullshit. Hard pass.

In a rational world, ignoring the freaks would be a good solution. Unfortunately the inmates are running the asylum now.
Meh, the world has never been rational.

Only because they are allowed to control the narrative by paying attention to them - making them feel important.

The moving the voting age to 25 unless arbitrary things are done is bullshit. Hard pass.
Of course, I said read the book that explains complicated happenings in the financial world that end up controlling everything else in the world. But you don’t want the knowledge because you disagree with some of his proposed policies? Ok, then.

You can also learn all about what makes Fauci the devil incarnate by the guy that knows the most about him. But you better not read that one either unless you’re going to vote for the guy.

You guys should read Capitalist Punishment, by Vivek Ramiswami. It explains how the companies are effectively being forced to do this shit by people who aren’t risking their own money when it craters said company.

In a non-clown world era, he would gat a lot a votes

Why?

Science suggests the brain doesn’t finish development until about then… and the ACA says that a person is still a dependent u til 26, sooo…..

Unless you are a member or veteran of the armed services, the voting age should be 25, when the brain is developed

(and military gets a pass, not because they are inherently better equipped to vote, but …. You serve, you get to vote, even if you’re stupid…… you also get to buy guns, alcohol, and tobacco).

Why?

Science suggests the brain doesn’t finish development until about then… and the ACA says that a person is still a dependent u til 26, sooo…..

I quit following the science of alphabet agencieslong ago.

Unless you are a member or veteran of the armed services, the voting age should be 25, when the brain is developed

(and military gets a pass, not because they are inherently better equipped to vote, but …. You serve, you get to vote, even if you’re stupid…… you also get to buy guns, alcohol, and tobacco).

Lets just make shit up, want to paint with a broad brush, no one over 65 should be allowed to vote or hold office. Most geriatrics bring nothing to the common populace and a drain on the system.

I think its bullshit buying a pistol, alcohol, tobacco is 21. This pick and choose age based on feelers is all wrong.

USA hasnt tried to win a war since 1945, I dont blame kids NOT enlisting just to get their ass shot for some political proxy war.

I quit following the science of alphabet agencieslong ago.

Lets just make shit up, want to paint with a broad brush, no one over 65 should be allowed to vote or hold office. Most geriatrics bring nothing to the common populace and a drain on the system.

I think its bullshit buying a pistol, alcohol, tobacco is 21. This pick and choose age based on feelers is all wrong.

USA hasnt tried to win a war since 1945, I dont blame kids NOT enlisting just to get their ass shot for some political proxy war.
18 and 21 were arbitrary numbers.

18 made sense because it worked to feed the war machine. Physically strong enough to be useful, brain still not developed enough to see futility of it all. …. Rights came with that. No science to it.

Can’t guess why 21 was picked, but it’s not scientific.

And if we’re just making up numbers, let’s make up numbers that are relevant, like brain is considered fully developed in most.

Anecdotally, the 25 yr old brain matches what I’ve seen in people

Of course, I said read the book that explains complicated happenings in the financial world that end up controlling everything else in the world. But you don’t want the knowledge because you disagree with some of his proposed policies? Ok, then.

You can also learn all about what makes Fauci the devil incarnate by the guy that knows the most about him. But you better not read that one either unless you’re going to vote for the guy.

What? Elites control the financial market? GASP!

Better elect a rich dick who is in bed with all of them.

_nc_ohc=mRubgWw2Td4AX_N3Kll&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Look at a year trend.

This isn't close to a 52 week low.

They've dropped about half of the value between the pre-clusterfuck high and the 52 week low.....roughly $20 and they've dropped over $10. A shitty quarterly report could easily send them sailing past that low.

Curious what was behind some of those recent drops...like the big one right around the 2020 mark and then the climb from Fall '22 to spring of this year

1685460264918.png

1 year chart
1685460378641.png

Which means not a damn thing.
It means everything.

They are up 10 billion (or whatever) if you use the October date as a starting point.

And there is a ton of brands, yeah.. Bud Light is down, but the bud light guy is drinking Corona, Anheuser Busch didn't lose anything.

Last edited:
It means everything.

They are up 10 billion (or whatever) if you use the October date as a starting point.

And there is a ton of brands, yeah.. Bud Light is down, but the bud light guy is drinking Corona, Anheuser Busch didn't lose anything.

How much are you betting on it? Go ahead and buy some calls for August or September.

How much are you betting on it? Go ahead and buy some calls for August or September.
You go ahead and try to predict the future.

I am talking about today. what is real, RIGHT NOW.

I'm old enough to remember when the market had rules, then I lived through the tech bubble, and after that watched stocks like TESLA, and the big money stuff and I've concluded the days of market rules are gone and stock is now traded heavily on emotion, and the emotion part has already hit.

I'm old enough to remember when the market had rules, then I lived through the tech bubble, and after that watched stocks like TESLA, and the big money stuff and I've concluded the days of market rules are gone and stock is now traded heavily on emotion, and the emotion part has already hit.

So this was all just bullshit out of your ass then? You seemed really confident.

It means everything.

Today. Right now. They have lost almost $20b in market cap in less than 2months. Why is that not real but comparing it to an arbitrary 52 week low somehow more real?

Keep showing your ignorance.
Do you realize that 4 out of 5 trades on the market have zero human input? Algo’s man. No emotion.

What is real RIGHT NOW is $BUD is down almost $20B since April1st while the market is up in the same time period. Two significant down grades to boot and we have yet to see Q2 results.

September $60 puts are up over 500% since Mid April. Put/Call ratios among the highest I have ever seen for this sector and volumes are more typical of the large brokerages not the small number investors. There is a lot of smart money positioned on BUD continuing to decline. Also seeing increased activity in the Oct and Jan 24 put positions which is an indication that the quants think this will be a problem beyond just this quarter.

But enlighten us with your stock market rules Boomer. And please point on the doll where the evil TSLA man touched your pee-pee. :lmao::lmao:

and they are down 87 Billion if you want to use July 2018 as a starting date.
what's your point?

and prove to me Anheuser Busch didnt loose anything.
yes, some may have switched to a different In-Bev brand..dont care
but many went to other brands completely.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh