What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

HEB, the gay grocery store the faggy Texans love.

attachment.jpg
HEB has always be Liberal. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Imagine the future: They teach elementary kids about the benefits of abortion.

Your kids get too much politics in their school. Sex, immigration, racism, religion. They hit your kids with all the topics that adults can't handle.
I think I saw a headline the other day where some school district said they were either going to or were working on the curiculam to start teaching in grade school

THis has already been alluded to

Massively confused Dylan Mulvaney wants to date women AND have a baby: ‘New biology’​

May 29, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

In what some claim is proof of master trolling by Dylan Mulvaney, the transgender just did a TikTok video that confusingly reveals he spoke with his dad and told him he was attracted to and wanted to date women, while at the same time asserting that he wanted to have babies.

“So, I recently told my parents that I may be a little bit romantically interested in women. And that was a big shock for them considering the past 10 years of coming out as gay, then queer, then non-binary, then trans. And I think it was just a bit of a shock. So, I tell my dad and he goes, ‘Well, I would love to see you get a woman pregnant,’ and I said, ‘Oh, no, no, no… she would be getting me pregnant,'” Mulvaney said in the video.

The confusing statement was seen by some as proof that Mulvany was broken and mentally unstable and by others that he has been spoofing the whole transgender issue all along, making fools of everyone who fell for it.

Many feel Mulvaney seems to have shifted gender identities to fit whatever the hottest maniacal version of mental instability being pushed by the left currently is. The latest video looks like one more attempt to go viral by saying the most outrageous thing he can come up with.

A man who is now a woman, wants to date women, but get pregnant himself but it’s now herself. This is basic science. pic.twitter.com/L249qyOH2W
— Dr. Jebra Faushay (@JebraFaushay) May 28, 2023

Whatever Mulvaney is selling, most aren’t buying.

So — Dylan Mulvaney is — straight?
— ALX (@alx) May 28, 2023

Dylan Mulvaney is the most public identity crisis in history.
— Belinda (@Cobeekat) May 29, 2023

The money must be starting to stop flowing in.
— BruceWayne (@Otterbruce) May 28, 2023

Dude is a grifter. I’ve been waiting for the novelty to wear off but he’s making bank with all of these “endorsements”. He’s laughing all the way to the bank.

— YankeeInMayberry (@PilotswifePA) May 28, 2023

Something tells me that Dylan will never be happy in his skin. His father must be wondering where he went wrong.
— Defenestrate (@Defenestrate123) May 29, 2023

Dylan admits he has changed to every group possible for a period of time so what is next after Trans since it’s always a phase?
— Derek Schwartz (@derek_mafs) May 28, 2023

Like “new math” when I went to school, this must be “new biology” – the answer doesn’t have to be right anymore.
— George McGinn (@GJMcGinn) May 28, 2023

Evidently, Mulvaney doesn’t know when to be ashamed and quit while he’s behind. He’s also still wearing a mask outside despite the pandemic being officially over.

The transgender TikTok star was spotted in Los Angeles on Saturday out and about to pick up his $800 Prada bikini top and a pink dress from a local dry cleaner, according to the Daily Mail. He then went for laser hair removal.

It was a rare public appearance as Mulvaney has kept a low profile since the disastrous Bud Light ad campaign that has now reportedly cost the company approximately $16 billion since April 1.

Mulvaney has piled up a reported $1.5 million fortune for pushing transgenderism, taking on brand ambassador roles for companies such as Charlotte Tilbury, MAC Cosmetics, Ulta, and Kate Spade. He has also done work for Nike and Walmart.

Another nugget of information many didn’t know from the Wall Street Journal story on our extremely successful boycott of BudLight: @Walmart also did a sponsorship deal with Dylan Mulvaney! These companies either don’t know their customers or they think you’re too dumb to care. pic.twitter.com/8HpfTKOW2n
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) May 23, 2023

When Mulvaney left the salon, he described speeding off in his car, driving “full on Fast and Furious” through the backroads in Beverly Hills and claiming he “felt like Liam Neeson” trying to outrun photographers.

“Now I think I might be addicted to drag racing, and not the RuPaul kind,” he quipped.

Meanwhile Bud Light is still tanking. Sales were down over 23 percent this last week with a reported $15.7 billion loss in market value, according to JPMorgan beverage analyst Jared Dinges.

Dylan Mulvaney’s transition isn’t real says
Megyn Kelly… it’s all about money! pic.twitter.com/mtaquc7WAF
— … (@bud_cann) May 22, 2023

Dinges contends that a 12 to 13 percent volume decline over the course of a year is expected in the US for the company.

“We believe there is a subset of American consumers who will not drink a Bud Light for the foreseeable future,” the analyst commented on Tuesday. “Shares have underperformed EU Beer peers by 15% since the start of April. We believe this is due to US uncertainty, as investor focus has shifted squarely to the potential impact from the Bud Light controversy.”

Beer Business Daily editor Harry Schuhmacher told Fox News Digital in an interview that the “whole industry is in shock.”

Tell me again that the boycott isn’t working!!!!!
BUD LIGHT HAS LOST OVER 10 BILLION IN MARKET CAP!!!! pic.twitter.com/kAXt2BzIJ2
— Graham Allen (@GrahamAllen_1) May 25, 2023

An 18 pack of Bud Light is now selling for $2.99. The desperation is real. pic.twitter.com/Sb0N5XIdHJ
— TaraBull (@TaraBull808) May 28, 2023

He added, “Even Bud’s competitors aren’t really dancing on the grave because they know it could have happened to them. You can’t just flip a switch and make beer. You know, beer is brewed. It takes, you know, at least a couple of weeks to make. So, they haven’t had major supply issues yet, but we’re about to hit Memorial Day and we could probably see some supply shortages there.”

Bud Light has a new promotion called the “US Budweiser Family Memorial Day Rebate” online. It promises an amount “equivalent to the purchase price of one 15-pack or larger, up to $15” of Bud Light, Budweiser, Budweiser Select, or Budweiser Select 55 paid via Anheuser-Busch Digital Prepaid Mastercard.

Looks like Kohls can't read the hand writting on the wall either

Kohl’s feeling the heat for offering LGBTQ+ clothing for babies: ‘Another company needing Bud-Lighting’​

May 29, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Outraged calls for a new “Bud-Lighting” spread Sunday as another department store decided to offer itself up on the rainbow altar with a “pride” collection for toddlers, “In case you need clothes for your Gay or Trans 3 month old.”

The plummeting sales for Anheuser-Busch and the roughly $10 billion hit to Target’s market cap in over a week weren’t enough to dissuade Kohl’s from fulfilling its environmental, social and governance (ESG) score goals.

Sunday, images of displays near the back of the department store began going viral as brightly colored merchandise adorned with “Love is Love” slogans along with trans and pride flags were shown to include clothes specifically for children.

A prominent inclusion on the racks was a onesie with a parade of diverse people, and even a dog with a trans flag in its mouth that left the End Wokeness Twitter account decrying, “Kohl’s is pushing LGBTQ Pride for literal babies.”

Another account slammed, “In case you need clothes for your Gay or Trans 3 month old, Kohl’s has you covered.”

Kohl’s is pushing LGBTQ Pride for literal babies pic.twitter.com/SzoHSXGp4n
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) May 28, 2023

In case you need clothes for your Gay or Trans 3 month old, Kohl’s has you covered pic.twitter.com/N9liAriCzD
— ALX (@alx) May 28, 2023

According to their own website, Kohl’s encouraged shoppers to “Celebrate the joy that comes from living authentically and unapologetically during Pride month and all year long with this Baby Sonoma Community® Pride Bodysuit Set.”

That particular collection was highlighted in the company’s 2022 ESG report which explained a goal to triple spending with diverse suppliers by 2025. Kohl’s reported committing $8 million of charitable donations toward the lumped together groups of “Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (AANHPI), Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, veterans and active military members, and women.”

Included on the list of donees was the nonprofit group The Trevor Project, an organization focused on suicide prevention among those experiencing gender dysphoria. A placard on one display detailed the $100,000 Kohl’s had provided along with another that touted a partnership with The Phluid Project.

As previously reported, The Phluid Project teamed with companies like Macy’s, American Express, HBO and Nike to support alphabet activism with their gender-free clothing and non-profit goal of “embarking on a mission to improve humanity through not only fashion, but also community outreach, activism, and education.”

Kohl’s recently reported a seven percent spike in shares accompanying an unexpected first-quarter profit amid a full-year outlook anticipating a sales decline between two and four percent. Reactions on social media suggested some shoppers set their sights on a far more dramatic drop for the retailer as calls rang out, “Another Company needing Bud-lighting!”

“Bye Kohl’s,” said one as another called out, “@Kohls U asking for it.”

Still, considering their outlook for the year, some on social media suggested that the move may have been intentional to point the blame for any potential shortcomings in sales moving forward, “They might be doing this on purpose to accelerate the unavoidable going out of business.”

Another Company needing Bud-lighting! https://t.co/IiMNt4MRTd
— Texas Papa Bear Hayes ✝️✝️ (@bear_hayes) May 29, 2023

Bye Kohl’s.
— Scott Moore (@Scott_M23) May 28, 2023

@Kohls U asking for it
— Anthony Perez (@APFromNY) May 28, 2023

They might be doing this on purpose to accelerate the unavoidable going out of business.
— fyberjack (@fyberjack) May 28, 2023

We already know what to do. Kohl’s bud light moment.
— Michael Vartanian (@tujunga_mike) May 28, 2023

Well up until today that’s where I bought most of my kids school clothes. Not anymore. Bye Kohl’s! May your stock tank and your customers leave in disgust.
— Nancy the Neanderthal (@nan_mclellan) May 29, 2023

I think he knows exactly what he’s doing. Coming out as straight will be his end game after the money stops completely. It will get his name trending one last time before cashing out.

He's playing a character. He's like andy Kaufman with a wider audience. Laughing all the way to the bank.

He's a marketing genius.

• do some extreme trans stuff
  • be a clown and play up to those who are truly mentally unstable and disturbed.
  • take money from corporations who are falling on themselves to be clown trans world morons.
  • keep piling up corporate money to say wild, moronic stuff.
  • change your mind on being attracted to one thing or another.
  • say some clown world trope that " I'm a dude that's going to get pregnant"
  • rinse and repeat with corporate sponsor dollars getting free publicity and clicks.
-laugh all the way to the bank.

I think there's literally zero chance he kills himself. There's a much higher chance a disturbed trans kills him after it's revealed it's all a scam.

Does the “slight coincidence” that the mob has the same motto/chant as the press secretary give anyone else the thought that maybe they are incentivizing companies to push this agenda?

He's playing a character. He's like andy Kaufman with a wider audience. Laughing all the way to the bank.

He's a marketing genius.

• be a clown and play up to those who are truly mentally unstable and disturbed.
  • take money from corporations who are falling on themselves to be clown trans world morons.
  • rinse and repeat with corporate sponsor dollars getting free publicity and clicks.

I think there's literally zero chance he kills himself. There's a much higher chance a disturbed trans kills him after it's revealed it's all a scam.

You're giving this twink way more credit than I think is necessary.

To me it looks like a mentally unstable behavior arc. It's on the downhill slide at this point headed towards irrelevance.

He's a marketing genius.

Definitely plausible.

But it still seems capitalistic suicide in the long term for corporations.🤷‍♂️

You're giving this twink way more credit than I think is necessary.

To me it looks like a mentally unstable behavior arc. It's on the downhill slide at this point headed towards irrelevance.
Look at the videos, they're all upbeat, positive, etc. Doesn't seem like a mask for bad emotional issues.
Most of the depressed trans on the self destruct path post vids talking about how they can't handle things, reality, lack of dating etc.

Also notice his lack of visible tattoos, no boob surgery, which is the very least most of the serious ones do because it's cheap and easy. All signs point to he is a character actor.

Why companies sponsor him is the bigger mental illness. True believers in the corporate hierarchy think that virtue signaling in their rich white democrat coastal elite echo chamber is what they should be doing. Just look at the old bud marketing VP. Textbook

Does the “slight coincidence” that the mob has the same motto/chant as the press secretary give anyone else the thought that maybe they are incentivizing companies to push this agenda?

Cultists all sing the same chant.

Why companies sponsor him is the bigger mental illness. True believers in the corporate hierarchy think that virtue signaling in their rich white democrat coastal elite echo chamber is what they should be doing. Just look at the old bud marketing VP. Textbook
It’s about ESG/DEI scores and access to operating capital. With a second underlayer of destroying the middle class. By causing the “ritious” to boycott and kill brands. They kill jobs and cause poverty. Further widening the gap between the overlords and the pleabs. Eventually the pleabs will be begging for food and playing hunger games.

But it still seems capitalistic suicide in the long term for corporations.🤷‍♂️

Maybe not. The WEF and their ilk are demanding fundamental change that can not occur organically - it must happen now and damn any collateral damage. This ESG focus gives them an out to their shareholders: "we gotta". And when prices quaadruple to the consumer, "we had to".

Cultists all sing the same chant.

It’s about ESG/DEI scores and access to operating capital. With a second underlayer of destroying the middle class. By causing the “ritious” to boycott and kill brands. They kill jobs and cause poverty. Further widening the gap between the overlords and the pleabs. Eventually the pleabs will be begging for food and playing hunger games.
The sooner the better, bring it.

It’ll seperate the wheat from the chaffe
See, this is the crazy thing about all this. Folks would actually go Neanderthal over this crap?

It's what the protagonists want. And no matter if it is folks not buying BL or a bunch of rooftop Koreans doing their thing.

It's all a distraction. The only way to deal with it is to pay it no never mind. These 'groups' don't have any more staying power than BLM, Antifa, the KKK or any other.

You just gotta get past the half-life and ignoring them is possibly a good approach.

Top Back Refresh