What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

I remember the activity at our local Target. A kid who made manager there quit as his Pops served in Viet Nam war.

I just looked up Snopes to get additional info. Believe it or don't- :homer:
WTF are you talking about? What does vietnam have to do with anything?

Target is a US publicly traded company with HQ in Minneapolis, MN. Period.

WTF are you talking about? What does vietnam have to do with anything?

Target is a US publicly traded company with HQ in Minneapolis, MN. Period.
they just tore down store #1 a little while ago, built another on the same location but it isn't #1 any longer

7nfl1n.jpg

Now imagine the tables are turned, and Antifa is conservative.

Target stores would be set on fire, Republicans would call for more "fiery but peaceful", some of them would set up gofundmes, and political judges would do slap on the wrist and release.

What Target pissed me off that they wouldn't let our Veterans sell/collect donations for Poppy flowers at their stores. Target (owned by the French) doesn't support our troops?? Fuck them- :flipoff:
Target doesn’t let ANYONE sell shit in front of the store. They don’t pick and choose, it’s a blanket ban. It’s one of their policies I completely agree with.

I don’t care if it’s Boy Scouts, VFW, or the dude selling wooden signs. They are all annoying when The try to guilt you into donating for their cause.

Target stores would be set on fire, Republicans would call for more "fiery but peaceful", some of them would set up gofundmes, and political judges would do slap on the wrist and release.
Only in 🤡🌍 would that be a possibility.

It's really easy to change beer brands, thousands of alternatives. NFL is about the only football you can easily consume on the TV. Even still the 15-20% who said they won't watch NFL largely have stuck to it. But they have been replaced by either new fans or just cyclical watchers

Yeah. Exactly. Even white trash will rally behind a cause. And an easy one at that. Keystone, Pabst, frio beer, old Milwaukees best, MGD, are cheaper and easy to sub in.

This beer boycott isn't going anywhere
There are easily 4 things I could do instead of sitting around staring at the television for 2-4 hours. Maybe. oddly, sportsball is to some people what wheeling is to others.

Target doesn’t let ANYONE sell shit in front of the store. They don’t pick and choose, it’s a blanket ban. It’s one of their policies I completely agree with.

I don’t care if it’s Boy Scouts, VFW, or the dude selling wooden signs. They are all annoying when The try to guilt you into donating for their cause.

AMEN!!:beer:

HEB, the gay grocery store the faggy Texans love.

attachment.jpg
I'll get ahead of evrey texan: "yea but that's probably in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, fort worth, cady, ft Stockton, Amarillo, corpus christi, del Rio, Laredo, El Paso, and or the king ranch, which are all full of californians anyway so fuck them"

Ever heard of stubborn?
they can't sell beer under market value for very long and continue to exist as a company
anyone refusing to buy their piss water when it is sold below market prices is shitting in their own mouth, though to a much lesser degree due to the decentralization of buyers compared to suppliers

everyone making a stand for their ethical beliefs is doing so at economic cost, otherwise it wouldn't be standing up for their shit, it'd just be preaching to the choir

Morality is a strange discussion.

they can't sell beer under market value for very long and continue to exist as a company
anyone refusing to buy their piss water when it is sold below market prices is shitting in their own mouth, though to a much lesser degree due to the decentralization of buyers compared to suppliers

everyone making a stand for their ethical beliefs is doing so at economic cost, otherwise it wouldn't be standing up for their shit, it'd just be preaching to the choir

Morality is a strange discussion.
Illogical, If AB went tits up today it will not effect me one bit, breweries pop up every fucking day so somebody will be along shortly to replace these fucks.

but that doesn't work because you don't have antifa without ill-informed children with nothing to lose having temper tantrums

to be conservative is to be supportive of the status quo, because it is working for you to have an acceptable standard of living

that's why activists of both sides are kinda pushed by propaganda to make poor monetary decisions, so that they'll be more willing to rock the boat (progressive) and less concerned with potential upsets (conservative)

Illogical.
If you buy piss at 15 dollars a case instead of 3 dollars a case, you're hurting yourself economically (somewhat)

if they've gotta shell out ten bucks to produce and distribute a case of piss, then they sell it at 3 dollars they're hurting themselves economically

I wish Tractor Supply would adopt this policy.

What does vietnam have to do with anything?
If you read what I wrote, the Manager's father served in the Viet Nam war. The good son didn't like the Target's policy of not allowing vets to sell red poppy's so he quit.

I have read other posts & it cleared up some misleading info.

Thank you & now fuck off, your time is over- :flipoff2:

I'll get ahead of evrey texan: "yea but that's probably in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, fort worth, cady, ft Stockton, Amarillo, corpus christi, del Rio, Laredo, El Paso, and or the king ranch, which are all full of californians anyway so fuck them"
So, just like CA with it's SF and LA?

I wish Tractor Supply would adopt this policy.
Tsc has the opposite policy. If no one is selling questionable "farm products", rabbit, "pure bred" dogs with no papers or some other crackhead shit on a weekend the store manager must immediately head to the nearest Gypsy community and offer $500 to the first family who can be setup and harassing customers.

There was a friggin family with the dad playing accordion and the kids dancing for tips at ours a few months ago. Wtf country is this?

Tsc has the opposite policy. If no one is selling questionable "farm products", rabbit, "pure bred" dogs with no papers or some other crackhead shit on a weekend the store manager must immediately head to the nearest Gypsy community and offer $500 to the first family who can be setup and harassing customers.

There was a friggin family with the dad playing accordion and the kids dancing for tips at ours a few months ago. Wtf country is this?

Coastal is like that here. You leave the store and its a "T" sorta breezeway. So you got one table right at the first exit. And then another clown at the other 2 doors:flipoff: I dont have much of a filter anymore when it comes to that kinda shit

Top Back Refresh