What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

I haven’t and never will step foot in a Target again. But it seems hardly any of my peers know or care what that was ever about.
I stopped going to target a while back, completely unrelated to this. For one the products suck. It's the same shit as Walmart with a fancier logo and higher price. But the people, wtf. Last time I was there some chick was walking around livestreaming or something to her phone, multiple people who just smelled terrible, lots of colored hair with way too little clothes (regardless of gender). Lost a little faith in humanity everytime I went there

Don't really shop at Walmart either unless they are the only place that will have something locally

I stopped going to target a while back, completely unrelated to this. For one the products suck. It's the same shit as Walmart with a fancier logo and higher price. But the people, wtf. Last time I was there some chick was walking around livestreaming or something to her phone, multiple people who just smelled terrible, lots of colored hair with way too little clothes (regardless of gender). Lost a little faith in humanity everytime I went there

Don't really shop at Walmart either unless they are the only place that will have something locally

The people used to be the only reason to go to target instead of Walmart. The yoga pants ratios were always incredible.

The target nearest me is in the hood (well the city it is in is hood-light) and the store sucks, so we havent shopped at target really since we moved back

if i had money i would invest in some stock.. it cant get much worse..
81405165.jpg

Get a fucking job, you deadbeat malingerer.
19eoxa.jpg

b8539f31-4f41-48a1-9bbc-2063231f0994_text.gif

word-gif.627997

The people used to be the only reason to go to target instead of Walmart. The yoga pants ratios were always incredible.

The target nearest me is in the hood (well the city it is in is hood-light) and the store sucks, so we havent shopped at target really since we moved back
Was it the yoga pants or the shape on the bodies in said yoga pants?

Cause there is plenty of stretch pants asses in walmart, i just wish they werent in stretch pants :shudder:

Was it the yoga pants or the shape on the bodies in said yoga pants?

Cause there is plenty of stretch pants asses in walmart, i just wish they werent in stretch pants :shudder:

Target used to be the ones you actually wanted to look at.

It's been so long since I've been to one that isn't ghetto that I don't know if it's true anymore.

Imagine the future: They teach elementary kids about the benefits of abortion.

Your kids get too much politics in their school. Sex, immigration, racism, religion. They hit your kids with all the topics that adults can't handle.

Target used to be the ones you actually wanted to look at.

It's been so long since I've been to one that isn't ghetto that I don't know if it's true anymore.
The one I've been to locally is in a non-hood, liberal city. Plenty of quality viewing potential, but 50/50 split of fuckable women, and raving blue haired weirdos. Blue hair weirdos are also a probably 50/50 split on fuckable or manbearpig

that's ESG in a nutshell.
I saw a video (might have been Ben Shapiro) the other day that said that companies get a woke social credit score and if they don't rate high enough, woke institutional investors won't buy their stock.

I make ESG jokes with my guys at work. Doing stuff like speaking to them in Spanish to get our score up, even though they are white and only speak English :laughing:

Just saw on the Instagram that The North Face has jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprised, but still don't understand who is supporting these business decisions

I just went and looked. Two ads are still up, but they have removed the ability to comment on them, you can comment on every other post they have :flipoff:

I think it will be a buy after their earnings report. Shit is going to crash.
They’ll do everything they can to soften the blow, and at this point I think investors are sharks in the water looking to ‘buy the dip’ knowing while trash will be back on bud light watching NFL they said they’d never watch after kneeling was a thing.

What Target pissed me off that they wouldn't let our Veterans sell/collect donations for Poppy flowers at their stores. Target (owned by the French) doesn't support our troops?? Fuck them- :flipoff:

Ffs… target is not owned by the French. They are a US public company based out of Minneapolis.

Ffs… target is not owned by the French. They are a US public company based out of Minneapolis.
I remember the activity at our local Target. A kid who made manager there quit as his Pops served in Viet Nam war.

I just looked up Snopes to get additional info. Believe it or don't- :homer:

They’ll do everything they can to soften the blow, and at this point I think investors are sharks in the water looking to ‘buy the dip’ knowing while trash will be back on bud light watching NFL they said they’d never watch after kneeling was a thing.

It's really easy to change beer brands, thousands of alternatives. NFL is about the only football you can easily consume on the TV. Even still the 15-20% who said they won't watch NFL largely have stuck to it. But they have been replaced by either new fans or just cyclical watchers

You don’t know or understand white trash and your socal privilege is showing. Bud Light is not cheap beer. :flipoff2:

Yeah. Exactly. Even white trash will rally behind a cause. And an easy one at that. Keystone, Pabst, frio beer, old Milwaukees best, MGD, are cheaper and easy to sub in.

This beer boycott isn't going anywhere

Top Back Refresh