What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

I drank miller lite before all this, starting to get pissed off at the empty shelves

Aware of how keg co2 works, don’t see the line or what bottle he was using. I have several PB bottles, 4lb, 20 lb and T, just curious what compact solution there was
TMCRAFT 64oz Growler Tap System, Pressurized Stainless Steel Mini Keg with Cooler Jacket, Portable Home Dispenser System to Keep Fresh and Carbonation for Draft, Homebrew and Craft Beer (Matte Black)

They get to add it to their numbers in some way, even if they give the $ back down the line. Numbers game they trying to play IMO
Cheaper to give it away than pay employee to go pick it up and dispose of it

Take their free beer and go to the range, shoot it up, make Youtube videos, then you'll make money off the video's, win win!
Fuck Transheuser Busch
Still giving the .gov tax cut, and the redemption rate on eligible rebates is like 40-50% so that’s how the rebate offers are effectiv.

Last edited:
My wife was shopping today and she was looking at how much beer was stacked up, $20 rebate on the Bud Light and there was plenty of it. So some guy go up to the Bud Light, looks around to see if anybody was watching then he grabbed a case of it and tried to hide it in his cart, LMAO, that shit is so toxic nobody wants to be seen with it.

My wife was shopping today and she was looking at how much beer was stacked up, $20 rebate on the Bud Light and there was plenty of it. So some guy go up to the Bud Light, looks around to see if anybody was watching then he grabbed a case of it and tried to hide it in his cart, LMAO, that shit is so toxic nobody wants to be seen with it.
grown men are gonna be drinking it in the bathroom, crushing the can and hiding it at the bottom of the trash, in their own houses.

1685150896475.png

grown men are gonna be drinking it in the bathroom, crushing the can and hiding it at the bottom of the trash, in their own houses.
Hey... my wife was shopping yesterday and now she's paying attention to how much beer is stacked up and who's buy what, she finally seen a guy grab a case of Butt Light but first he looked around to see who was watching him, LMAO, then he tried to cover it up in his cart so nobody would notice.

Maybe. But who's going to call the bottom?

This doesn't look like it's going to "blow over"

Some time around August 3rd will be Q2 earnings and you can bet that call for that's going to be spicy. My bet is it will tank after the earnings report, if they make some kind of bullshit commitment on they're going to get out of the shitshow they've put themselves in, it'll slowly crawl back up, but I doubt it'll recover to where it was in Q1 in the next few years. If they double down or say anything that pisses off either side, she's gonna keep dropping.

Some time around August 3rd will be Q2 earnings and you can bet that call for that's going to be spicy. My bet is it will tank after the earnings report, if they make some kind of bullshit commitment on they're going to get out of the shitshow they've put themselves in, it'll slowly crawl back up, but I doubt it'll recover to where it was in Q1 in the next few years. If they double down or say anything that pisses off either side, she's gonna keep dropping.

I literally think they're going to have to kill bud light to even have a chance but that's really drastic. Maybe they cut production to a trickle and only sell it in a select market?

I think the stock market thing is hilarious. I know one guy who has already lost and is counting on a rebound because "boycotts never work". This one is working and it's costing people who believed it wouldn't last this long. There is a lesson there somewhere, but none of the greedy fuckers will ever see it.

I think the stock market thing is hilarious. I know one guy who has already lost and is counting on a rebound because "boycotts never work". This one is working and it's costing people who believed it wouldn't last this long. There is a lesson there somewhere, but none of the greedy fuckers will ever see it.

Inbev stock valuation and market cap has been on a downward trajectory since 2016. Hence their attempt to grab ESG investors that isn't working as planned.

I bet they could recover if they sold it for 2 bucks a 6er. 5 bucks a case.

Maybe. But who's going to call the bottom?

This doesn't look like it's going to "blow over"

I’m not optimistic that Americans will have much of a memory over this. It’s still early. I feel the resistance will break down, especially if this becomes the cheapest beer on the shelf. We will give up quite a lot to save a buck.

I haven’t and never will step foot in a Target again. But it seems hardly any of my peers know or care what that was ever about.

Top Back Refresh