What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

It's also not required to eat fried food or have a 6 cubic foot subwoofer in a shop to have fun or live. And yet here I am on my day off, about to drink the 4 PBR's in my fridge door, fry up a bunch of deer meat, and make all my neighbors listen to Clutch.

My prom is fine. :flipoff2:
1684780383572.png

Well...they are (as referred to above in prior link....?) in a marketing pickle. Many were offended by their misguided virtue signaling. And now the Rainbow Coalition believes that AB's virtue signaling is not enough and showing signs of lack of commitment.

Well...they are (as referred to above in prior link....?) in a marketing pickle. Many were offended by their misguided virtue signaling. And now the Rainbow Coalition believes that AB's virtue signaling is not enough and showing signs of lack of commitment.
Yeah, that's the thing with them. You are either 100% on board with everything they say, or you are a racist bigot. The only option is to either go all in, or refuse to play politics completely. Even refusing to play might not get you off the hook.

Yeah, that's the thing with them. You are either 100% on board with everything they say, or you are a racist bigot. The only option is to either go all in, or refuse to play politics completely. Even refusing to play might not get you off the hook.
Exactly. As I've said before....make your product and STFU about the politics. Seems like a real no-brainer.

Lake drink FTW. 1/2-gallon cheap vodka, add the lemonade concentrate and water. Poison lemonade.
Bullfrogs.....

Lemonade concentrate
limeade concentrate
vodka

mix to your taste and be ready to nap. :lmao: last time I made them for the 4th I found myself asleep about 10pm in a lawn chair with a kid asleep on me. I dont remember the rest of the night but I sure remember the house spinning in the morning. That was the last time I've been drunk. Probably 13ish years ago.

This is why I drink PBR now:flipoff2:
Military guys on base call it piss :flipoff2:

All I get is that they can get silly on tasty German beer & Pabst  is the only American brand available-

Edit~ The bar scene, not the commissary

Ya know, its not really required to drink to have fun or live for that matter. Just requires a prom reprogramming.

It's also not required to eat fried food or have a 6 cubic foot subwoofer in a shop to have fun or live. And yet here I am on my day off, about to drink the 4 PBR's in my fridge door, fry up a bunch of deer meat, and make all my neighbors listen to Clutch.

My prom is fine. :flipoff2:

The beauty of it all is that you are both right. To each his own.

He's a poser.

go_Vmd39t5i3t-bQvSrmv4=w1340-h1009-s-no?authuser=2.jpg

Shipping to 78641?

Lake drink FTW. 1/2-gallon cheap vodka, add the lemonade concentrate and water. Poison lemonade.
We started the *Evan Rude with trash vodka, but math showed everclear to be the best on a budget. Could use 1 unit to get same alcohol content as 2 units vodka. 'Eclear, powdered Gatorade, water from the hose we could mix this shit stout for like $2 gallon back in the 90's.
:laughing:

*it was named that because a buddy named Evan came up with the recipe as the absolute cheapest alcoholic drink that could be produced that girls would like, and the 1st weekend trying it out at the lake was epic
What? No shine down your way? :flipoff2:
Back in those days it was expensive if you were Baptist. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Well yeah, obviously a marketing gimmick. I'm just curious how many gay people are going to buy a Raptor because of this, versus the amount of sales they'd lose.
gays either got a lot of money to toss around on a whim, or absolutely retarded with their money management
both makes for good sales numbers

We started the *Evan Rude with trash vodka, but math showed everclear to be the best on a budget. Could use 1 unit to get same alcohol content as 2 units vodka. 'Eclear, powdered Gatorade, water from the hose we could mix this shit stout for like $2 gallon back in the 90's.
:laughing:

*it was named that because a buddy named Evan came up with the recipe as the absolute cheapest alcoholic drink that could be produced that girls would like, and the 1st weekend trying it out at the lake was epic

Back in those days it was expensive if you were Baptist. :flipoff2:
Sounds similar to the cowboy koolaid we used to make. Fill up a camelbak with some of that and you were good for the day.

My wheeling buddies and I call that “fader-ade” we mix it in a juice jug though.
Panty dropper as I was taught is pure evil. :grinpimp:

Case of Coors light
4 cans frozen concentrate pink lemonade
1/5 of everclear
2 liter of 7up

Mix it all in an insulated dispenser cooler and watch out. :laughing:

Unsure if posted here yet. Distributor is asking people to buy Budweiser.

Even their off brand Michelob Ultra is feeling a little sting. Maybe because people switched thinking it wasn’t Budweiser.

InBev drinkers made their point. I’m ready for them to go back to drinking their own beer because they are mine more expensive. PBR is up to $22 a 30 pack.

F69EA523-23C4-4B5C-80A1-F2AC8ED91F68.jpeg
74B7E3E4-4CD6-4821-9E77-F3D128B83800.jpeg

Back in college our panty dropper recipe was

• can of frozen fruit punch concentrate (Hawaiian punch if possible)
  • can of frozen lemonade concentrate
  • can of cheap vodka (Dump the can of lemonade concentrate into drink blender, then refill that can with cheap vodka and pour that in blender.)

put in drink blender with ice. You could punch up the vodka if needed/wanted.

Last edited:
Just saw on the Instagram that The North Face has jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprised, but still don't understand who is supporting these business decisions

Top Back Refresh