What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

What's the point? All light beers are gay. :stirthepot:

There's a lot more than that under the A-B banner. There's lots of folks drinking A-B that have absolutely no clue those beers are part of the A-B conglomerate.

Miller Lite is getting worse, it's not just that stupid women brew beer ad.
They are trying to dictate best ways to run a bar businesses.

Bud Light is reportedly buying back unsold beer that has passed its expiry date, according to The Wall Street Journal—a move which could signal a change in strategy for the iconic brand following the culture-war storm it recently found itself in.

Bud Light's sales are higher in rural and conservative areas of the country, and its consumers are predominantly white men.

Man, Memorial Day weekend is fast approaching and then they will have to double down for June when everybody panders to the rainbow. :laughing:

Man, Memorial Day weekend is fast approaching and then they will have to double down for June when everybody panders to the rainbow. :laughing:

oh they are going to kick it into overdrive this year. all of them. its going to be fun having to be even more vigilant

oh they are going to kick it into overdrive this year. all of them. its going to be fun having to be even more vigilant

To hell with them all. I'll go back to my "I'm broke but I want to go to the lake with you guys this weekend" drink.

images (1).jpeg

large.jpeg

It's also not required to eat fried food or have a 6 cubic foot subwoofer in a shop to have fun or live. And yet here I am on my day off, about to drink the 4 PBR's in my fridge door, fry up a bunch of deer meat, and make all my neighbors listen to Clutch.

My prom is fine. :flipoff2:

It's also not required to eat fried food or have a 6 cubic foot subwoofer in a shop to have fun or live. And yet here I am on my day off, about to drink the 4 PBR's in my fridge door, fry up a bunch of deer meat, and make all my neighbors listen to Clutch.

My prom is fine. :flipoff2:
might i suggest...

It’s not available to be sold to the public but still.
Well yeah, obviously a marketing gimmick. I'm just curious how many gay people are going to buy a Raptor because of this, versus the amount of sales they'd lose.

I glanced at a flyer that was at the checkout of liquor store and I swear it said get a $15 rebate on a case of Bud or Bud Light, maybe others. Didn't read further on the details, but a $15 rebate sounds like the early cries of desperation.

Top Back Refresh